Lily's Name Q&A!

Sure! I listed my rarest favs a few replies up, but here are some I consider underappreciated.

[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_f]Anona[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisel[/name_f]

[name_u]Leland[/name_u]
[name_u]Gardener[/name_u]
[name_m]Adlai[/name_m]
[name_m]Alvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Buzz[/name_m]
[name_m]Hershel[/name_m]

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: looked at your UC and want to add [name_m]Orson[/name_m], [name_m]Orin[/name_m], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_m]Plato[/name_m], [name_u]Porter[/name_u], [name_f]Esmeray[/name_f], [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u], & [name_f]Arabesque[/name_f]

Oh, I hate to tell anyone to drop a combo, and sincerely, yours are all lovely. But if you want me to chose, maxence alistair kit and mercury finnegan august. Purely because [name_m]Maxence[/name_m] is not my personal style, and [name_u]Mercury[/name_u], although an amazing name, seems stylastically mismatched with your others. I think they both have good flow, though!

1 Like

What would you recommend as an alternative to [name_f]Soraya[/name_f]?

What middles would you give [name_f]Tahni[/name_f] and [name_f]Louella[/name_f] “Loulie” (girls) and [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u], and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] (boys)? TIA :blush:

What masculine names would you recommend to someone who loves [name_m]Hamza[/name_m], [name_u]Konstantin[/name_u], and [name_m]Akim[/name_m]?