Lincoln

Thoughts on the name [name]Lincoln[/name]???

Its NMS and it seems a little too surnamey if that makes sense. It does not give me the vibes that say [name]Wheeler[/name] or [name]Carter[/name] or [name]Parker[/name] or something along those lines would give me. I can see the appeal though it is definitely a strong name and [name]Link[/name] would make a dashing NN, so its nice just not for me :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]!!! I think it would be way higher up on my lists but [name]Lachlan[/name] is a favorite of mine and [name]Lachlan[/name] and [name]Lincoln[/name] are a little much for me. I’ve been hearing the name [name]Lincoln[/name] pop up a lot lately so I worry a little about the popularity of this. If popularity is something that bothers you, I’d probably look into it a little more!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]! I’ve been thinking more about it lately. I’m not sure if I would use it, but I do think it’s so cool. I don’t like the nn [name]Linc[/name]/[name]Link[/name] at all, but I really love the idea of [name]Lincoln[/name], nn [name]Cole[/name]. I think the president is a great association, and it sounds very smart and down-to-earth at the same time. I would love to meet a little [name]Lincoln[/name]!