Lisette?

Thoughts on this? I’ve been crushing on it lately, but I can’t decide yet if it’ll be a real keeper or not. I like that she could be [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] or [name_u]Issy[/name_u]/[name_u]Izzy[/name_u], or even [name_f]Etta[/name_f], and yet it seems so sweet and off-the-radar. Why doesn’t [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] get more love?

Would you be happy to meet a little [name_f]Lisette[/name_f]?

[name_f]Lisette[/name_f] is a pretty name. Much better than [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. I don’t know why more people don’t use it. My daughter’s daycare teacher is actually named [name_f]Lissette[/name_f]. She is maybe in her 30s.

I think it’s lovely, but I do have a pretty great association of a women I know, she’s in her mid 20s I think. She’s my friends’ older sister, they’ve got a mixture of South American heritage - my friend is Terésa but is exclusively [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] goes by [name_f]Lissie[/name_f] sometimes. I’ve always thought they were such a great sibset… and [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] has some artsy job that I’ve always admired haha.

I’d love to meet a little one though! I like the idea of nn [name_f]Etta[/name_f] a lot. I think it would a nice addition to your list.

Thanks! I was thinking about [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] today. I feel like they’re both sort of boring, but I like them anyway.

What about [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]? I think they sound nice together. I much prefer [name_f]Claire[/name_f] to [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but that’s just me.

I love [name_f]Lisette[/name_f]! Soooo pretty and sweet.

Charming name. Definitely crush-worthy!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] and even [name_f]Lyzette[/name_f]. It’s a name that is appropriate for a child and an adult. A keeper!

I always like [name_f]Lisette[/name_f]. I can definitely imagine you with a little [name_f]Lisette[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lisette[/name_f] is definitely sweet, and wearable as both an adult and a child. Lissy could be a nickname.

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

My cousins five year old is named [name_f]Lisette[/name_f]. I like the name. Her family calls her lots of things, mostly Settie or Leesie. She’s a cute, vibrant little girl.