List has changed.. AGAIN! 5 weeks to go :)

Obviously there’s a boys list too people! Ideas have dried up so this is it, some of the ones we used to like (well me, the partner is like a robot when it comes to this naming lark) have been hacked recently Same as the girls lists for reasons etc, we just can’t agree or settle on one for long before revising and changing!.. there are reasons behind them all why they’re in pride position or honorary middle place you get the idea :slight_smile: P.s again with the aiming for 5 syllables between first and middle. Suggestions/opinions please?

Last name Harrison Already have a son named [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Michael[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Austin[/name] [name]Rayner[/name]/[name]Stanley[/name]/[name]James[/name]/[name]Reed[/name]

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Stanley[/name]/[name]Reed[/name]/[name]Rayner[/name]

[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Reed[/name]/ [name]Stanley[/name]/[name]James[/name]

[name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name]/[name]Stanley[/name]

Names/middles that have been rejected… but I like :frowning: [name]Elijah[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name](I had a teddy named this so has a fond place in my heart lol) [name]Leo[/name], [name]Harvey[/name](no-no with our last name) [name]Thomas[/name] (only recently hacked from the list)

My vote is still [name]Edward[/name]! [name]Isaac[/name] would be my next choice. I dont care for [name]Austin[/name] or [name]Oscar[/name].

I love both [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Edward[/name]! I find [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] kind of hard to say, though, and [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Reed[/name] sounds wonderful to my ears, so my final choice would be [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Harrison[/name].

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Reed[/name] sounds great! My second choice would be [name]Austin[/name] [name]James[/name].

I think [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] would be perfect and that gets my vote, particularly [name]Edward[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] [name]Harrison[/name], followed by [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Stanley[/name]!

Other ideas…

[name]Elias[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Connor[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Declan[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Finlay[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Shay[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Blair[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]

[name]Austin[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name], or [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Reed[/name] get my vote.

While I love [name]Oscar[/name] the best I think it might be a tongue twister if said next to [name]Oliver[/name]. But I still think [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Reed[/name] is an awesome name.
I’m going to echo [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Reed[/name]. [name]Reed[/name] is my favorite middle name with all of your first name choices, plus I think [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] sound so cute together.

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] or [name]Austin[/name] [name]Rayner[/name]!