List of baby girls at my BK mom group

I just went to a baby/mom meet up in my [name]Brooklyn[/name] neighborhood and met a bunch of babies…wanted to share the names here! I am just guessing on all the spellings!
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Iona[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name] (my little baby!)

I really like [name]Iona[/name] a ton! WDYT?

I have a cousin named [name]Ione[/name]! I love it! :slight_smile:

[name]Leonie[/name]'s the cutest!! :wink: just letting ya know. [name]Iona[/name] is a school near my home so I don’t like it. What’s [name]Leonie[/name]'s full name and siblings names? I always love reading real life subsets!

I love [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Leonie[/name]! [name]Margot[/name] and [name]Iona[/name] are nice, as well. I’m not crazy about [name]Aubrey[/name] but love [name]Audrey[/name]. Were there only baby girls in the group?

I know an [name]Iona[/name]! It’s a cute name, but it could sound like “I own a”. Oh, and I love the name [name]Leonie[/name]! :slight_smile:

I posted the full list on the baby names forum…there were some cute boy names. [name]Leonie[/name] is my first and only so no siblings…She is [name]Leonie[/name] [name]Ida[/name] [name]Simone[/name]

[name]Love[/name] it! I’m pronouncing it “lee-oh-nee”. Is that right?

Nice names in your mom group.

Gorgeous names. I adore [name]Margot[/name] and your little ones name is one of my favorites. I have a 4 yr old [name]Leonie[/name] in my class, pn [name]Lee[/name]-oh-nee as I would guess yours is too. I love it.

Thank you! We say [name]Lee[/name]-oh-nee, but some say [name]Lay[/name]-oh-nee.