List Opinions

[name]Feel[/name] free to give any opinions or suggestions, you will not hurt my feelings, I promise!! [name]Feel[/name] free to give opinions on the names and the combos.

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name] (I cannot decide which I like better as an MN)
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name]
[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name]
[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]

Thanks for responding :slight_smile:

I just have to say that [name]Anniston[/name], [name]Audrina[/name], and [name]Elliott[/name] stick out from the rest of your names. They are very trendy while the rest of your list is very classic, feminine, and pretty.

Other names you may like:
[name]Susanna[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]/[name]Emmaline[/name]
Sohpronia
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]/[name]Mathilda[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]/[name]Nathalia[/name]
[name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Briony[/name]/[name]Bryony[/name]

I am thinking of changing the [name]Anniston[/name] to [name]Annabelle[/name] because it would probably fit in better so thoughts on this too please :slight_smile:

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name]- I never thought of [name]Mia[/name] for a nickname for [name]Amelia[/name]. [name]How[/name] about just [name]Mia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]? It’s alot cuter.
[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name]- [name]Love[/name] [name]Julianne[/name]. Very nice combination with [name]Vera[/name].
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name]- DEF. go with [name]Antonia[/name]. [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] is an amazing name.
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name]- As much as I love [name]Ada[/name], I’m not a fan of this combo. Sounds boring.
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- [name]Victoria[/name] is one of my favorite names.
[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name]- Estalla and [name]Stella[/name] are both pretty. [name]Trinity[/name] is either too far over on the stripper side or the religious side of the naming line.
[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name]- Not quite fond of surnames as first names. [name]Gemma[/name] is nice.
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]- Loved [name]Audrina[/name] ever since I first heard of the name on The Hills.
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name]- [name]Even[/name] though I’m not fond of either name, I like this combination.
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- Classic. Loving the set.
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]- [name]Seraphina[/name] is a little bit too much paired up with [name]Gabrielle[/name]. Try a one syllable middle name.
[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]- Not a fan.
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name]-[name]Elliott[/name] is an awesome name for a girl… and a boy.
[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]- I think the styles of the two names clash. [name]Eleanor[/name] is too much of a classic for [name]Autumn[/name]. I would kick [name]Eleanor[/name] and keep [name]Autumn[/name].
[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]- Not a fan of [name]Agatha[/name]. The “[name]Ag[/name]” part just sounds like a sound someone makes in discomfort (I work with patients all day). I knew a dog named [name]Genevieve[/name]. Therefore, that rules out that name for any girl.

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name] - like [name]Amelia[/name], very classic, feminine, however not a fan of nn [name]Mia[/name]; [name]Catherine[/name] is ok, classic but nms/a bit underwhelming
[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name] - [name]Julianne[/name] is quite cute, love [name]Julie[/name], think the [name]Julianne[/name] combo sounds southern, which I like, but its just up to what your goal is for the name to accomplish (for instance, do u want it to be a southern type name/frilly and feminine/quirky and fun/etc?); think I prefer [name]Julie[/name] on its own to [name]Julianne[/name], however, I do like [name]Julianne[/name] just not loving it; [name]Vera[/name] is nice, compact
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name] (I cannot decide which I like better as an MN) - [name]Giselle[/name] is very nice, had a couple [name]Giselle[/name]'s in my french classes :), love the ‘elle’ ending
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name] - love [name]Charlotte[/name], classic, feminine, love the sound; [name]Ada[/name] is nice, compact, cute
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], do not like the nn [name]Tori[/name] or [name]Vic[/name], but u may; love [name]Josephine[/name] - very elegant and also feminine
[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name] - liking [name]Stella[/name], [name]Estella[/name] not as much…[name]Trinity[/name] nms
[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name] - much prefer [name]Annabelle[/name] (which u mentioned u may change to) which is wonderfully feminine and southern classic, [name]Gemma[/name] is very sweet
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name] - like [name]Audrina[/name], have considered it myself, not loving the celebrity connection, but if u love it go for it…I prefer [name]Audra[/name] or [name]Audrey[/name]; Berndaette just makes me think of an older lady in a wig sorry!
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name] - loving [name]Natalie[/name] and the meaning, dont liek the nn ‘[name]Nat[/name]’, I dont really see the appeal w/ [name]Adele[/name] (sorry! just me, just nms i guess, know a lot like it) maybe the ‘ad’ part that sounds like a newspaper ad or adding
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - i think of I [name]Love[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] which is neat, love [name]Claire[/name], classic
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] - not a big fan of [name]Seraphina[/name], although its growing on me… a lot of name, doesnt flow well to me, [name]Gabrielle[/name] not a favorite but I see the appeal
[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name] - [name]Philomena[/name] nms, [name]Bridget[/name] I love b/c of [name]Bridget[/name] [name]JOnes[/name] Diary :slight_smile:
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name] - [name]Elliott[/name] to me sounds like a boy name, [name]Lourdes[/name] I like but most people i know wouldnt know how to pronounce
[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - love this, love the feel of [name]Autumn[/name], and [name]Eleanor[/name] is classic, feminine, strong, slightly prefer [name]Elinor[/name]
[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] - love [name]Agatha[/name], an older name coming back I love it!, [name]Genevieve[/name], very nice, feminine

My favorite of yours are [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], although I’d pair [name]Agatha[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name]…[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], just like that combo :slight_smile: Also love [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name], and [name]Audrina[/name]/[name]Audra[/name]

I love these names of your list:
[name]Catherine[/name], [name]Vera[/name], [name]Antonia[/name], [name]Philippa[/name], [name]Ada[/name], [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Adele[/name], [name]Philomena[/name], [name]Bridget[/name], and [name]Agatha[/name]. I think these combinations would be wonderful:
[name]Vera[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Adele[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]
[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]
Anyways, I really like a lot of the names from your list, it’s full of personality!

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

Thanks for commenting :slight_smile:

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name]- Maybe just [name]Mia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Amelia[/name] feels a little over used to me
[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name]- I would personally switch the order for a better rythm, but I like the combo, very classy
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name] (I cannot decide which I like better as an MN) I prefer [name]Antonia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name] Once again I would switch the order but the combo is beautiful
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] I [name]LOVE[/name] this one
[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name] Not a fan of [name]Estella[/name]
[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name] Oooh I really like [name]Anniston[/name] not sure about [name]Gemma[/name] though, maybe [name]Anniston[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]?
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name] Not a fan of either
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name] OK
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name] Sorry but all I think of with [name]Lucille[/name] is [name]Lucille[/name] Ball, [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be great though
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] A little to much
[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name] Maybe you could use [name]Phillipa[/name] here instead of [name]Philomena[/name]?
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name] [name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Elliott[/name] on a girl sorry
[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] Cute
[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], both [name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Agatha[/name] are beautiful

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name]
I love it! This is my favorite spelling of [name]Catherine[/name]! I just think it’s so classy :slight_smile: I had this professor who’s daughter’s name was [name]Mia[/name], and she always wrote in caps. So, her daughter’s name always looked like M.I.A. as in missing in action. I’ve had problems looking past that ever since. Still a beautiful name. I love [name]Amelia[/name]!

[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name]
Pretty combo. I prefer the simpler [name]Julia[/name] over [name]Julianne[/name] though.
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name] (I cannot decide which I like better as an MN)
I prefer [name]Philippa[/name] over [name]Antonia[/name]. [name]Giselle[/name] is not a favorite of mine. The combo is nice though.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is on my list!! This is beautiful!! It’s gorgeous regardless of which name comes first. This is my favorite!

[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] is a little bland for me. I would prefer to see [name]Josephine[/name] in the fn spot. [name]Way[/name] more nn possibilities too, if you like those.

[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name]
I would like just [name]Stella[/name] better. [name]Trinity[/name] is okay. Not a favorite of mine.

[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name]
I don’t like the flow of this name. [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Anniston[/name] would be better. I really like [name]Gemma[/name]. [name]Anniston[/name] is a little to masculine for me.

[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]
[name]Love[/name] [name]Audrina[/name]. [name]Audra[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name] is a better flow, imo though.

[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name]
Solid name. I like it.

[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
Another beautiful combo. [name]Claire[/name] is my #1 girl’s name.

[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]
OOH, I really like this one! I usually don’t love [name]Gabrielle[/name], but it’s gorgeous with [name]Seraphina[/name].

[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]
I like [name]Philippa[/name] better than [name]Philomena[/name], but this combo is nice too. Good flow.

[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] is all boy to me. Honestly, there isn’t anything feminine about this combo. Not my favorite.

[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
I like both names. Good flow.

[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Love[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]. [name]Agatha[/name], not so much. [name]Just[/name] personal preference though. The flow is really good though.

Thanks for replying. :slight_smile: Anyone [name]Else[/name]?

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name]- nice combo
[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name]- Something in the flow doesn’t seem right. Its a really great name and I adore [name]Vera[/name]. It sounds better as [name]Julianna[/name] [name]Vera[/name] with the -anna part prn /ah-nuh/
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name]- Although [name]Phillipa[/name] is a gorgeous name, [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] is better.
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name]- not a fan of [name]Ada[/name], but the pair works
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- Seems like an odd combo to me. I get very different images and feels from the two names.
[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name]- great fn, they just don’t seem to mesh well- two totally different styles
[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name]- my least favorite of the list
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]- exqusite! A great combo
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name]- very nice, love [name]Adele[/name]- has a good flow
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- the rhythm is off. [name]Claire[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] would flow better.
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]- gorgeous, very elegant and pretty- sounds aristocratic
[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]- whoah! where did this come from? A very strange combo to me. Is much better with Bridgetta/[name]Brigitte[/name]/[name]Birgitte[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name]- Very interesting, certainly unique, has a good flow
[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]- odd combination, like the way you spell [name]Eleanor[/name]. it would flow much better as [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Autumn[/name].
[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]- very cool, glad to see [name]Agatha[/name] being used, and as a first name! [name]Love[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], especially the combo, thumbs up!

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name]- I really like [name]Amelia[/name], beautiful!! [name]Mia[/name] as a nn is okay but I prefer [name]Amelia[/name]. Really like it with [name]Catherine[/name].
[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name]- I loved this name but I don’t like the name [name]Julie[/name] or [name]Julia[/name] and felt that a lot of people would end up using that as a nn.
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name]- Prefer [name]Giselle[/name] Phillippa
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name]- I like the name [name]Charlotte[/name] simply because I like the nn [name]Charlie[/name] for a little girl
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Victoria[/name], just boring to me. I like [name]Josephine[/name] though
[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name]- Our puppy is [name]Stella[/name] so I don’t like it for a little girl. [name]Estella[/name] seems a bit heavy.
[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name]- [name]Anniston[/name] is on my top 10, love this for a little girl or an adult, love the sound. I dislike [name]Gemma[/name] A LOT
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]- Really like [name]Audrina[/name], very pretty. [name]Bernadette[/name] sounds like an old overweight lady imho
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name]- [name]Natalie[/name] seems so outdated compared to [name]Adele[/name]…how about [name]Adele[/name] [name]Natalia[/name]?
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- Reminds me of [name]Lucille[/name] Ball and I’ve never been a fan of [name]Claire[/name], just boring to me.
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]- [name]Seraphina[/name] is such a beautiful name, getting trendy but I still love it. I prefer [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t like it
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name]- I love [name]Elliott[/name] for a girl and [name]Lourdes[/name] is a pretty middle name but I think [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Grace[/name] gives it a more feminine appeal
[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]- I do like [name]Autumn[/name] but I just can’t see it on an adult. [name]Eleanor[/name] sounds like a grandma, imo.

My favorites from your list:
[name]Anniston[/name], [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name].

Thanks for the replies :slight_smile: Anyone [name]Else[/name]?

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name] - pretty combo and I like both names well. I’d like other nicknames more - [name]Millie[/name] maybe.

[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name] - I like this, and [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Vera[/name]. [name]Vera[/name] [name]Julianne[/name]? I think I might like [name]Juliana[/name] better than [name]Julianne[/name]. Also [name]Julia[/name].

[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name] (I cannot decide which I like better as an MN) - [name]Antonia[/name] flows better. [name]Giselle[/name] is lovely but a former co-worker pointed out to me that the first syllable of this name is somewhat unfortunate.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name] - These are both GREAT names and I love [name]Lottie[/name] for [name]Charlotte[/name]. I don’t love these together. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]? [name]Ada[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] also seems better than [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name]. Also love [name]Adah[/name] ([name]AH[/name]-da) more here.

[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - very nice, very regal, don’t love [name]Vicky[/name], [name]Tori[/name] is OK.

[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name] - I have honestly never fully gotten the [name]Estella[/name]/[name]Stella[/name] kick - they’re fine but I can’t love them to pieces. On the other hand I love the related [name]Esther[/name] which I know many don’t : D. I don’t dislike [name]Trinity[/name] as much as some of the feedback you’ve gotten but if you want a religious name I’m sure there are some preferable options.

[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name] - [name]Jennifer[/name] Aniston will not be with us forever. This seems an unfortunate way to date your child. Maybe the similar [name]Annsley[/name] or [name]Afton[/name]? I do think [name]Gemma[/name] is cute.

[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name] - I like [name]Audrey[/name] but not [name]Audrina[/name] - again too tied to a moment for me. [name]Bernadette[/name] is kinda awesome but kinda old.
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name] - delightful!

[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - pretty nice but [name]Lucille[/name] still feels kinda old to me. I’d like [name]Lucinda[/name] or even [name]Lucy[/name] on its own more.

[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] - pretty but [name]Seraphina[/name] just is the Affleck baby to me. [name]Josefina[/name]? It’s pretty with [name]Gabrielle[/name], but [name]Gabrielle[/name] also feels a little tired to me

[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name] - WOW! : D. [name]Philomena[/name] is a guilty pleasure of mine and it’s AMAZING to see it on a list. I do think it might be hard to pull off unfortunately - but go for it if you’re ready - what would nns be? [name]Phil[/name] is bad, so is Filly, but [name]Lola[/name] or [name]Mena[/name] would be fine. Like it a lot with [name]Bridget[/name], wonder if [name]Bridge[/name] [name]Philomena[/name] is more wearable.

[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name] - I like [name]Elliott[/name] on a girl more than most posters here but it seems out of keeping with your taste. Maybe [name]Violet[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name]? Also, if you really do want to go more surname-y, I wonder how [name]Ellison[/name] would suit you? captures some of [name]Anniston[/name] and some of [name]Elliott[/name] and is a little more femme than Elliotte b/c of [name]Allison[/name].

[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - nice combo but [name]Autumn[/name] feels a little tired to me and no good nn. [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] would be great!

[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] - really like this but wouldn’t want the nn [name]Aggie[/name], would you? [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Agatha[/name]?

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name]- Pretty. I like [name]Amelia[/name] nn [name]Mia[/name] a lot.
[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name]- The flow is a little off. I’'m not a huge fan of either name anyway.
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name]- I agree that [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] is a better combo. [name]Both[/name] middle names are beautiful but for some reason I’m not a fan of [name]Giselle[/name].
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name]- It does seem a little boring. I don’t really love [name]Ada[/name].
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- I don’t mind this. [name]Both[/name] are beautiful names, just not my particular faves but still lovely.
[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name]- I son’t like [name]Estella[/name] so I would go with just [name]Stella[/name] personally. As for [name]Trinity[/name], though Trin is kind of a cute nn, this name does scream stripper to me. :frowning:
[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name]- I like [name]Gemma[/name] but [name]Anniston[/name] seems quite random in your list. All I can think is [name]Jennifer[/name] Aniston.
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]- [name]Audrina[/name] is quite nice but [name]Bernadette[/name] is definitely not a favourite of mine.
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name]- Pretty. [name]Natalie[/name] is a little too common for me. [name]Adele[/name] is quite nice.
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- I like this. Would she be called [name]Lucy[/name]?
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]- I like this but it’s a bit much. A one of two syllable middle would be better. [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Claire[/name]?
[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]- Not liking [name]Philomena[/name] but it’s not horrible. [name]Bridget[/name] it cute. They don’t sound great together though.
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name]- I actually quite like this though I do wish that [name]Elliot[/name] would stay a masculine boys name. It flows nicely but I’m not a fan of [name]Elliott[/name] on a girl.
[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]- It would be better as [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Autumn[/name]. And I aslo feel they don’t really go together. Very different feels from each though I don’t love either.
[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]- I’m warming to [name]Agatha[/name]. It still sounds a little “old lady” to me. [name]Genevieve[/name] is beautiful. Probably my favourite of your list.

[name]Amelia[/name] “[name]Mia[/name]” [name]Catherine[/name]- Absolutely, positively fabulous. [name]Love[/name] everything about it.
[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Vera[/name]- [name]Love[/name] both names, but oddly not together. Can’t pinpoint exactly why.
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name]/[name]Philippa[/name] (I cannot decide which I like better as an MN)- Much prefer [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Antonia[/name].
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ada[/name]- Hmmm… [name]Both[/name] are lovely. Not exactly sure, but they don’t “go” together in my mind.
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Estella[/name] “[name]Stella[/name]” [name]Trinity[/name]-[name]Love[/name]!
[name]Anniston[/name] [name]Gemma[/name]- Probably my least favorite- I dislike both names.
[name]Audrina[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]- Adorable!
[name]Natalie[/name] [name]Adele[/name]- Great name!
[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- One of my favorites! [name]Lucille[/name] is just so adorable!
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]- [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Philomena[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]- [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name]- I dislike [name]Elliott[/name] on a girl. I don’t like unisex names and think there are plenty of lovely feminine names out there, why keep stealing boys names?
[name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]- [name]Love[/name]
[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] - My favorite!

Thanks everyone for these responses they are really helpful :slight_smile:

I am sticking with [name]Antonia[/name] as an MN for [name]Giselle[/name], which I absolutely love
I have decided to pair [name]Charlotte[/name] with [name]Adele[/name] instead of [name]Ada[/name], similar but the flow is
I have decided to nix [name]Trinity[/name] because of all the stripper references, that is just too much. [name]Estella[/name]'s new MN is [name]Natalie[/name]
I am definitely changing [name]Anniston[/name] to [name]Annabelle[/name] it just fits in more and I am really starting to love it.
I have taking [name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Adele[/name] and split them up in different combo’s
I agree that [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] is a bit of a mouthful and I think it sounds better paired with [name]Lourdes[/name]
I have recently started loving [name]Clara[/name] as well and for now and pairing it up with [name]Gabrielle[/name]
I cannot decide on [name]Elliott[/name] so I am holding it off for now
[name]Autumn[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name] can really go either way in my book as [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] or [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]

Everything else not mentioned is staying the same :slight_smile:

[name]Glad[/name] it’s been helpful! I love a lot of your updates : D!