Little brother for Philip and Cecilia

What do you guys think of [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u]? Does it go well with [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] is [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] “too modern”?

I like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u], and I think it goes well with [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. The ‘l’ sounds really connect them well!

1 Like

I like it, and I think it goes well.

I really love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u]! I would also suggest [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] that I adore and fit perfectly!

I like it and I think it fits really well with [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]!

I love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] with [name_m]Philip[/name_m] & [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] :blue_heart:

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] is charming and lovely!! I think it works!

[name_m]Philip[/name_m], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] create a beautiful set! I love your children’s names. They’re wonderful! It is so refreshing to see the name [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]!
[name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] would be wonderful too, if you’re okay with changing the order.

I think it works well enough in the set. I do think the [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] spelling would work even better, it always comes across a bit more timeless to me, having been the much more popular spelling until the mid-century (and then still more popular until the 80s) but [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] definitely also works.

I love it!

I think it works beautifully!

I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] is very classic and works well with [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] & [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

Great name and it goes perfectly.

It’s perfect! 1 "t"or 2, I love it either way and don’t think it’s too modern at all considering it’s been used as a given name since the 12th century (in [name_u]Britain[/name_u] anyway)

Great combo. I love the way it flows and it goes perfectly with [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] middles as well.

I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] works well. I slightly prefer [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] to [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] especially with the sibset.

I love it and think it goes great!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! It goes very well with [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f].

I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is indeed a bit more modern than [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] but in my opinion the names still go well together. I like that all three names contain ‘li’.

I think they compliment each other well, and all 3 have the [name_u]Li[/name_u] letters in the middle but I agree that [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] may style wise fit a little better. [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] feels a little more midden than [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]