Little girl named Wilder?

I think [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] nn [name_m]Wiley[/name_m]/Wylie is so cute I’m actually tempted to put [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] on my girls list now.

I also love [name_u]Winslow[/name_u], [name_f]Winslet[/name_f], [name_u]Wylie[/name_u], [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], [name_f]Wrenley[/name_f] and [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f]

I think [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is very usable. It’s bold and unexpected . If this is the one then use it!

I think it would be fine for a girl, and I love [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! I also like [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] from your other considerations.

Wilder is wonderful on a girl!!
[name_u]Willoughby[/name_u], [name_f]Willabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], [name_u]Wendell[/name_u], and [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] are my ideas.
Maybe bronwyn with the nickname [name_u]Wyn[/name_u] or [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]?

In my opinion [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] falls into the category of trendy/lame that you were a bit worried about- therefore I dont love it on a boy or a girl.

I just wanted to second the suggestion of [name_f]Whitley[/name_f]! It has the spunk and classical sounds that [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] has- with less association as a trendy boys name.

My favourites:
[name_f]Whitley[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]