little girl no-name due july 6th - help!!

For various reasons - my husband and I have scrapped our baby girl’s name and decided to start over! The original name was [name]Joselin[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Wilson[/name].

We’re keeping the [name]Amelia[/name] (probably as middle name), after my great-grandmother.

Right now (because my mind changes on the hour), I’m loving [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] the most. But, do I go straight for the nickname or give her the “real”, fuller names of K/[name]Catherine[/name] or [name]Sarah[/name]? I also have a few family names I like such as [name]Gretchen[/name], Emojean (I know it’s not the normal spelling but that’s how she spells it), and [name]Adeline[/name].

Here’s my current list:
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Piper[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Jewel[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Gretchen[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
Emojean [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]

Any opinion or advice is welcome!!

THANKS!!

I’d definitely go for the full name for [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]. [name]Even[/name] if the full name is just a birth certificate formality, she’ll always have options her whole life, and what could be better than that? I’d find it hard to take a CEO [name]Sadie[/name] seriously. [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] is quite lovely, though the double A endings aren’t ideal. [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] is gorgeous! From your whole list, my top favorites are:

[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]

I strongly dislike [name]Piper[/name]; it’s trendy and cutesy and doesn’t sound like a name. It’ll become extremely dated in a few years. And even though Emojean is a family name, I feel like it’d be a huge hassle to deal with in terms of spelling/pronunciation and familiarity. Also, I hate to say it, but I can see a slightly less than cheerful Emojean being teased for being ‘emo-[name]Jean[/name]’. Other than that, great list! I don’t know if you’re looking for other suggestions, but here are some:

[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]

I think that [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] are great names, but they don’t have the best flow with [name]Amelia[/name]. Here are the ones I like from your list:

Also:

[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Marin[/name]

Well, first of all, I love being named [name]Amelia[/name]. I’ve never had problems being teased with my name (except for the odd time being called “[name]Amelia[/name] Bedilia” after the children’s books. But I don’t know that those books are very popular anymore.) The only reason I wouldn’t reccomend using it as a first name now is that it is getting to be very popular. Out of all the names on your list I like [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] the most. And since it’s honoring family members makes it even more special. I love the alliteration with the double A’s (I’m [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and I love it!) [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] has such a charming sound, and the name will sound cute when she’s young but will grow with her and sound profesional when she’s an adult!

From your list, I would choose either [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Amelia[/name] [name]June[/name], or [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]. I would also suggest [name]Amelia[/name] C/[name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Adeline[/name].