Little Lexi

Earlier in the week, my mom gave birth to my newest baby brother, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. He joins [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] (me), and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u]. Seriously, we’ve been calling him [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Alec[/name_m], but we’ve also nicknamed him [name_f]Ally[/name_f] and [name_u]Lexi[/name_u] (because it annoys our mom). We’ve also been calling him [name_f]Kiki[/name_f] because his Hebrew name is [name_u]Akiva[/name_u]. He’s named after my uncle [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and my great grandmother [name_f]Irit[/name_f]. Today would have been his bris if quarantine wasn’t going on, so I felt like today was a good day to make a post :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations to you and your family! That’s so exciting! [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is very handsome!

1 Like

Congratulations!! :tada: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], little [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]! He has a magnificent name.

Good luck and stay safe!

1 Like

Congrats on your growing family and everything else that has happened lol

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is so handsome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations-a lovely meaningful name

1 Like