little Lilia begs for brother's name, please:)!

[name]Lilia[/name]'s little brother is already here, I just wanna anounce:). I think it’s family flaw - all my three kids were born premature, and my little nephew was too (maybe it’s because me & my sister are both low and skinny?). [name]Martha[/name] was 37 weeks pregnant when he decided to meet us - but he is big (almost 6,5 lbs) and healthy. And - what’s most important here:) - he’s [name]Clyde[/name] [name]Bowie[/name] [name]Carson[/name], and it’s official. As soon as we saw him it was obvious he is [name]Clyde[/name], not [name]Errol[/name]:). What do you think? I don’t know, maybe it’s popular to decide in the last while:)?

Congratulations!!! I absolutely love the name [name]Clyde[/name], and am so happy they went with it! [name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Clyde[/name] sounds amazing!!!

I hope everything is okay with [name]Clyde[/name] and his mommy, and send them my very best wishes. :slight_smile:

Your family has some truly amazing names! :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

Everything’s really perfect - they left the hospital after just 36 hours and now are enjoying a big family life:). I think I would be a godmother again:). I should make a little explanation about the name [name]Bowie[/name] - it’s not because of [name]David[/name] (despite I really love him:)): it’s just scottish word for ‘blonde’, and our baby boy is really bright blonde:), like his father. My sister is brunette - if he resembles her, he would be given second name [name]Boyd[/name] - which is scottish word for ‘brunette’:).