Little Miss Vera

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries! After years of an incomplete combo for [name_f]Vera[/name_f], I think I’m finally leaning in the direction of a full combo! [name_m]Can[/name_m] I get some thoughts on [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Éliane [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]? [name_f]Vera[/name_f] is in honor of my grandma and Éliane honors a very special story from my faith I relate to on so many levels. (It is pronounced AY-lee-ahn although I could have the emphasis on the wrong syllable - I tend to do that with [name_u]French[/name_u] names sometimes. :woman_facepalming:t2:) Backup choices were [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] Éliane, [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Éliane [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Éliane, or maybe [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] Éliane, but they never clicked like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is doing.

Would love to know you’re thoughts, and if you’re not keen on [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] with [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and Éliane, what would you pair with them instead?

Thanks, berries!

3 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] for flow, I would prefer [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eliane[/name_f], but other than that, very nice.

1 Like

Thanks! That’s been my main drawback because [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Éliane does sound better by itself, but I think [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Éliane [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] sounds better with my last name, and tbh my taste in combos is strongly determined by visual over audio… and I probably would be willing to sacrifice the flow of [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Éliane [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] in favor of the “feel” of the name… which appeals much more than the feel of [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Éliane.

I’m not fully decided yet, but this has been the main hold up. I adore how [name_f]Vera[/name_f] Éliane [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] looks… but the sound is a little disappointing.

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Eliane[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is wonderful and feels very you!!

1 Like

I like the 2-3-2 syllable count of [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Eliane[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! I think it’s a lovely combo, too–Vera strikes me as strong and fresh, almost herbaceous, and [name_f]Eliane[/name_f] is light and cloud-soft in contrast to it. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] has that soft opening syllable and then ends with a definite consonant, combining the vibes of the first two names. [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Eliane[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]: it’s a beautifully balanced combo!

1 Like

Its lovely

1 Like