Little Nick is here!

Hi everyone,

This monday, our sweet little boy was born. As we went in, we still had not chosen between [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]; we réally couldn’t decide. However, when we met him, we looked at each other and went like ‘that’s a [name_u]Nick[/name_u]’. We both felt it, but couldn’t explain why haha. His full name is [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]. Our daughter [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] is only 14 months old, so she doesn’t really understand what’s going on, but we hope that the closeness in age will make them good playmates in the future.

Thanks for helping us in finding the name!

Splendid

35 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] & [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]/Nick are perfect together. :slight_smile:

So sweet! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]. Congratulations!

Congratulations! Your son has a wonderful name.

Congratulations!

Congrats!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

Ahh, [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] “[name_u]Nick[/name_u]” is adorable and refreshing on a little one! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations! [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_u]Nick[/name_u] go perfectly together!

Lovely! It’s nice when baby’s come w/a name tag. [name_u]Nick[/name_u] is so charming on a baby…I kind of love it! It will be awesome having two little ones so close in age. :slight_smile:

Congratulations :blush: What a lovely name & sibset :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] so well together :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a cute pair!:partying_face::partying_face:

Welcome to the world little [name_u]Nick[/name_u]. And congrats to you Splendid, your partner and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]!

Welcome [name_u]Nick[/name_u]! I love his name!

Congratulations!!

Welcome [name_u]Nick[/name_u]!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!
[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_u]Nick[/name_u]!

How sweet! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! I love [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]! And I think [name_u]Nick[/name_u] and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] are a dream !