Little sister for Gabriella Grace

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lemon[/name]!!
This is probably the most discombobulated note I”ve ever composed”please forgive me!
Re: [name]Evangelia[/name] ” I”ve texted [name]Brent[/name], awaiting reply :slight_smile: Not hopeful, though.
Although I do like [name]Evangelina[/name]/ia, I feel like it reminds me too much of ”[name]Angelina[/name],” of whom I am not a fan! Which obviously counts out [name]Angelina[/name], too. Or actually, any [name]Angela[/name]/[name]Angel[/name]/[name]Angelica[/name] names really don”t appeal to me. :frowning:

[name]Brent[/name] does like [name]Emmeline[/name], but I”m still not sure how I feel. I just have always been annoyed by all the Emilys, Emmas, etc. and I would feel too hypocritical naming my daughter something similar! I”m thinking about that one, though, even though I do sorta feel like it”s a little ”old school” paired with [name]Gabriella[/name]. It may be our only hope, though, if I”m to avoid [name]Lily[/name]. :slight_smile: (I shouldn’t say that… I’m not really counting [name]Liliana[/name]/[name]Lily[/name] out…I guess if I just don’t like it because it’s so common, I may have to get over it.)

I”ll give you a heads-up about [name]Brent[/name]. If there”s a name that”s associated with a celebrity, he doesn”t like it. Examples:
Me: [name]How[/name] about [name]Fiona[/name]? [name]Brent[/name]: [name]Apple[/name]? (I love [name]Fiona[/name], btw.)
Me: [name]Scarlett[/name]? [name]Brent[/name]: Johanssen?
Me: [name]Callista[/name]? [name]Brent[/name]: Flockhart?

Seriously”you”re not the only one he”s irritating, [name]TRUST[/name] ME!! I asked him about [name]Matilda[/name] (nn [name]Tilly[/name]) and he hates that, too. (Someone suggested that to me today and I thought it was adorable! Never thought of [name]Tilly[/name] for a nn before.)

I”ll move on to the other names you”ve suggested.
[name]Miranda[/name]: both of us know some chick named [name]Miranda[/name] and we”re not a fan, sorry!!
[name]Aurora[/name]: for me, this is too ”I”m 15 and just had a baby, I”m gonna name her [name]Aurora[/name].” ([name]Don[/name]”t ask where I get that impression”lol! I think it”s probably cuz I thought that was the best name ever when I was 18.)
[name]Melania[/name]: reminds me too much of [name]Melanie[/name]. I just realized I think I might have kind of an M phobia, probably like [name]Brent[/name]”s V thing”so maybe I shouldn”t make fun of him. :slight_smile: But I”m not a fan of [name]Melissa[/name], [name]Miranda[/name], [name]Melanie[/name], [name]Marissa[/name] (well, that one”s actually ok, but I have both a friend and a cousin with that name), etc”I”m sorry.
[name]Isla[/name]: I love this one, but [name]Brent[/name] doesn”t like it. <sigh>

Can I ask you your opinion on ”sib sets” or whatever in general? I feel sort of like I should have a long name for this babe, too, just because [name]Gabriella[/name]”s is long, but I don”t want to be ruling anything out at this point. Like, I like the name [name]Ada[/name] (just as an example”I can”t remember if [name]Brent[/name] likes it or not) but I”m not sure if that”s kind of silly to be paired with such a long name like [name]Gabriella[/name]. Or [name]Isla[/name], if I could get [name]Brent[/name] to agree with that”do you think it”s too short? What do you think of that?
And I actually like the name [name]Avery[/name] for a girl (I think it sounds way too feminine for a boy) but since it is so unisex, I feel like that would be DEFINITELY silly to name another girl that. I think most people upon hearing ”[name]Gabriella[/name] and [name]Avery[/name]” would assume [name]Avery[/name] is a boy. [name]Do[/name] you agree?

Uggh”I don”t know if I should just forget about names for a few months, or what. I”m starting to feel desperate!

[name]Lemon[/name],
one more thing I was going to ask…in a previous post you mentioned you thought [name]Adeline[/name] is too abbreviated to pair with [name]Gabriella[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think that about [name]Emmeline[/name], too??

Oh and p.p.s…I do think [name]Eliana[/name] looks “made up” too. :slight_smile: I don’t know why I’m such a weirdo!

If you like [name]Ada[/name] I don’t think it’s length should put you off. I know 2 lovely little sisters called [name]Isabella[/name] (3) and [name]Eve[/name] (7 months). Since their parents call them [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Evie[/name], [name]Eve[/name] actually ends up with the longer nick name!!

I do think if you used [name]Avery[/name] with [name]Gabriella[/name] though people would assume it was a boy because they would assume your taste in girls names would be more feminine because of [name]Gabriella[/name]'s name.

[name]Don[/name]'t lost hope though! Perhaps, if you have time, you should give names a break for a while and come back to it fresh in a couple of weeks. I know how it is when your partner shoots down names you love! Maybe when the time gets closer he’ll open up to a wider variety of names. I know with my partner, he can see he hates a name and then I mention it 2 months later and he goes, oh thats cute…having totally forgotten his previous reaction! (sometimes his bad memory is a blessing to me lol). Maybe you just need to give [name]Brent[/name] (and yourself) a break from names and then he might come around a bit more, especially if you come up with some brand new fresh names that haven’t been suggested to him before because it this point maybe he’s just being stubborn over some of them? You know what I mean? Like he said no to begin with so he’s sticking to it even if in his head the name may have grown on him? Whereas if you wait a while and hit him with some new ideas when he’s in the mood to discuss names, you might get further?

I’ll stop now cos I’m babbling but best of luck!! :slight_smile:

[name]Laura[/name]

LOL [name]Laura[/name], you make me laugh!!! [name]Brent[/name] does the exact same thing…he used to hate [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Isabelle[/name]/a both and now says he likes them. <sigh> whatever. Maybe I should give it a break for a little bit, but I just hate having loose ends! And that is very true about [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Eve[/name]…adorable nicknames, and they don’t sound silly together. I definitely agree with the [name]Avery[/name] thing and the point you made. Thank you for your suggestions! :slight_smile:

Ok, I don’t know if you’re up for more suggestions or if you’re into sticking with what you have so far. But I skimmed through your posts and I have a suggestion:

[name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Faye[/name]

I think [name]Francesca[/name] matches [name]Gabriella[/name] very well in that they’re both relatively long, very feminine, timeless, down to earth, and familliar but slightly exotic. I like [name]Faye[/name] for you because not only is it adorable but you mentioned it’s a family name, and it creates a subtle alliteration theme for your two girls.

Aww, thank you so much, but I just can’t bring myself to like the name [name]Francesca[/name]! I don’t like [name]Fran[/name], I don’t really like [name]Frankie[/name], and I’m not sure what else I would call her lol! I can pretty much assume [name]Brent[/name] won’t like it, either. I can always ask, though. :slight_smile:

Wow, [name]Elsie[/name], lots has happened since I was at work! Okay, I’m only responding where I deem responses necessary, which means if you said you hate something, I’m taking your word for it and moving on…

Okay, I am again emphasizing that I don’t want you to settle. I think you’d be settling for [name]Liliana[/name], and I’m beginning to worry you might settle for [name]Emmeline[/name], considering you are bothered by the prevalence of [name]Emma[/name]'s and [name]Emily[/name]'s around today. Let’s take this time to discuss [name]Emmeline[/name]. Yes, I think [name]Adeline[/name] is a bit abrupt compared to the flowing nature of [name]Gabriella[/name], but that is simply because it has a very prominent D sound, which is relatively “harsh” in feminine naming. [name]Emmeline[/name] has a much more effervescent, flowing sound, due to the prominence of softer consonants like M. Thus, I think [name]Emmeline[/name] flows nicely with [name]Gabriella[/name] - it is feminine and light without being too frilly. I’m not going to discount the fact that I think [name]Emmeline[/name] is more vintage than [name]Gabriella[/name], but I don’t think that causes an issue. If anything, it changes the composition of your sibling set should you have more children, making more vintage names ([name]Felix[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Julian[/name]) right at home within the set alongside more classic, elegant, modern choices along the lines of [name]Gabriella[/name] for a girl. Since [name]Emmeline[/name] is on my own personal list, someone once asked me about nicknames for it. Unlike you, I’m not a nickname person - if [name]Emmeline[/name] was shortened, she’d be [name]Em[/name], maybe [name]Emme[/name], but never [name]Emma[/name]. I just like full names, I guess! Does that mean you can’t call her [name]Emma[/name]? Of course not! But, note that she isn’t an [name]Emma[/name], she’s an [name]Emmeline[/name] - this would set her apart from the sea of [name]Emma[/name]'s and [name]Emily[/name]'s, you know…

Yes, I think [name]Avery[/name] is weird next to [name]Gabriella[/name] because they have such different images. You asked about sibling sets, and while I think it is great if you can match names stylistically (classics, unisex, vintage, nature, etc.), I think image is just as important. Obviously, each of your children will be different, and each one will forge his or her own image independent of his or her name, but [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name] are very different stylistically and image-wise in my opinion. Thus, they make for an in-congruent sibling set. I’m no sibling set expert, but I can give you the names on my list for future kids, which I think form a nice sibling set, though I’d never use them all - [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Maria[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Henry[/name] [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name], and [name]William[/name] [name]Boyd[/name]. Same as [name]Avery[/name], I’m not sold on [name]Adeline[/name] with [name]Gabriella[/name], as [name]Adeline[/name] is more reserved and straightforward, whereas [name]Gabriella[/name] is whimsical, feminine, and elegant. Not too big of a deal, but I think [name]Adeline[/name] needs a bit more oomph if she wants to pair with [name]Gabriella[/name], personally.

Okay, finally, I want to talk about [name]Ada[/name]. What do I think about length? You mentioned both [name]Ada[/name] and [name]Isla[/name], and personally they seem a bit short to me in comparison to [name]Gabriella[/name], but as another poster said, I wouldn’t make it a deal-breaker. [name]Isla[/name] is a celebrity name, and she’s no longer on the list, but [name]Ada[/name] could work. I just suggested [name]Ada[/name] to another poster (chaveza), and she ended up using it. It can be said multiple ways, though, I’ve since found (I say it as [name]AH[/name]-dah, whereas she said it A-dah). Anyway, all I’m saying is I’d probably make [name]Ada[/name] her nickname and name her something frilly and feminine like [name]Adalia[/name], and then you get [name]Lia[/name] as a nickname, too. I have to be honest and say I’m not sure if it is ‘ah-[name]DAY[/name]-lee-ah’ or ‘uh-DAH-lee-ah,’ but both are gorgeous with [name]Gabriella[/name]! Yeah, let me know how you feel about [name]Adalia[/name]…

Okay, did I miss anything you wanted my thoughts on? I’ll check back in on you later, but do let me know if you need more advice! And, don’t get desperate yet - you have several more months!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS I also thought you could consider [name]Teresa[/name]. You can call her [name]Tess[/name], and [name]Gaby[/name] and [name]Tess[/name] is adorable! Another one would be [name]Alana[/name], which I love! I think it is more sophisticated than [name]Adriana[/name] and [name]Ariana[/name], more simple and sweet, yet I think it compliments [name]Gabriella[/name] very well…

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lemon[/name],
I do love your posts. I’m not a fan of [name]Therese[/name]/a. I used to like [name]Tessa[/name] but not so much anymore. [name]Alana[/name] doesn’t really do anything for me, either (although [name]Brent[/name] thought it was ok). (I’m sorry…I feel horrible!) I do like [name]Adalia[/name] but if I don’t know how to pronounce it (especially if YOU don’t), I get scared! :slight_smile:

I think I may need to take a break from the names though…I’m driving myself crazy and [name]Brent[/name] still is sold on [name]Emmeline[/name] or [name]Liliana[/name]. I asked him about more names tonight and he says, “Why are you asking me about more names? I thought we agreed on a name already.” wtf!!! He is so freaking clueless.

Anyway…I do agree with your post about [name]Emmeline[/name] being more “flowy” due to the soft “m” sounds instead of the harsh “d” in [name]Adeline[/name]. That does make sense! But I do still feel like [name]Liliana[/name] goes better with [name]Gabriella[/name]. I just wish he would let me do [name]Viviana[/name]!!! Ugh! And I love [name]Ingrid[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] too but [name]Brent[/name] hates those. And I love [name]Astrid[/name] but don’t want her to be “Ass” for short. :slight_smile:

Alright…feel free to comment, and thanks again, as always!

Ok, [name]Lemon[/name],
what do you think of [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]? Is that too “out there” compared to [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]? Now I’m starting to feel like [name]Gaby[/name]'s name is all plain. :frowning: I wish I’d known about nb when I was pregnant with [name]Gaby[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name]…I have great news! [name]Brent[/name] likes [name]Eve[/name]/a! I feel like I kind of ripped it off from [name]Laura[/name]'s post above, but I’m definitely keeping this in the back of my mind for now. [name]Do[/name] you think it sounds ok with [name]Gabriella[/name]? Let me know what you think! What about middle names? I could pick a long one!! I feel rejuvenated! For now, at least. :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Elsie[/name]! I’ll respond to each one of your posts, okay?

I think you need to just be honest with [name]Brent[/name] and tell him you don’t feel like you’ve settled on a name and you aren’t ready to commit to either [name]Emmeline[/name] or [name]Liliana[/name]. Tell him you aren’t sure either name is right and you need to keep looking! What harm is there in that? And, please don’t apologize for not caring for [name]Teresa[/name] or [name]Alana[/name]! Totally fine!

I still think [name]Adalia[/name] is darling, romantic, and elegant, but I think it is one of those names that has many pronunciations, like [name]Emmeline[/name]. I’ve taken to saying it as ‘uh-[name]DAL[/name]-ee-uh’ or even ‘uh-[name]DAL[/name]-yah,’ but maybe [name]Pam[/name] or [name]Linda[/name] could clarify the issue for us. [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name], if you are out there, please respond! If you don’t like it well enough, though, then it doesn’t matter. If you do like it, though, I think whatever pronunciation you are most comfortable with is the one to use - people catch on! You could even use ‘ah-dah-[name]LEE[/name]-uh,’ to make the [name]Ada[/name] nickname more obvious…

Okay, moving on to the next post! [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] was actually on my list for future kids for a while, as [name]Ruby[/name] was my great-grandmother’s name! I loved it! Eventually I gave it up in favor of [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Maria[/name], but I definitely love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]! [name]Do[/name] I think it is too “out-there” in comparison to [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]? No. [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] isn’t what I’d call out there (something like [name]Hyacinth[/name] [name]Astoria[/name] [name]Rue[/name] is…), but it is decidedly more vintage than [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though both [name]Gabriella[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] are more popular than [name]Emmeline[/name], you don’t need to necessarily choose another popular name for the two to “go” together!

Okay, post #3! Oh, yay! [name]Brent[/name] likes [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]! I think the key issue here is how you are pronouncing the names! I’d definitely choose [name]Eva[/name] over [name]Eve[/name], as [name]Eve[/name] seems insubstantial next to [name]Gabriella[/name]. Plus, [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Evie[/name] can always be used as nickname for [name]Eva[/name]. Now, are you going to say [name]Eva[/name] with a strong E sound, or will it rhyme with [name]Ava[/name]? Personally, I’m more attracted to the softer sound of [name]Eva[/name] ([name]Ava[/name]), the one that doesn’t rhyme with diva. Ha! And, what do you think of [name]Eva[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]? I adore it, seriously. [name]Love[/name] it to pieces! Yes, it works with both pronunciations, but I prefer it with the “[name]Eva[/name]-not-diva” pronunciation, myself. What do you think? What does [name]Brent[/name] think? What pronunciation are we going with? Is this the name?

Let me know and I’ll brainstorm more middle name ideas if you aren’t sold on [name]Eva[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]. Gosh, I might have to steal it…

PS I also like [name]Eva[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name], with either pronunciation. I know we’ve talked about the whole issue of favoring [name]Gwen[/name] over [name]Gwendolyn[/name], but it sounds so pretty to me! [name]Eva[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harriet[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Katharine[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Eva[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]?

Surely this has been mentioned, but 6 pages is A LOT.

What about [name]Adelaide[/name]?

Some more randoms…

[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Adriana[/name]
[name]Annelise[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Camilla[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]

I don’t think you really like [name]Francesca[/name] anyway but just to mention my cousin is [name]Francesca[/name] and in childhood we called her Cesca and now she just goes by Cesc. She hates being called [name]Fran[/name] or [name]Franny[/name]!

Awww I love [name]Eva[/name] :slight_smile: I think I also prefer [name]Eva[/name] to [name]Eve[/name] like [name]Lemon[/name] said. It sounds a bit more glamorous to me like [name]Gabriella[/name]'s name. I think [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name] would make beautiful sisters if you decide to go with it!

I’m glad you’re feeling a little better and I know what you mean about lose ends! I’m not even ttc yet and I’m determined I need to settle on baby names with middle names haha. I wish I could be as organised as [name]Lemon[/name] and have all my sets ready!

And for what it’s worth I don’t think [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is plain at all next to [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] if you decide to go with that. [name]Gabriella[/name] is one of my favourite names and I think it definitely holds its own!

[name]Hi[/name] guys! You are so sweet, thank you for all your posts and ideas!! And thank you for thinking [name]Gabriella[/name]”s name isn”t plain. :slight_smile:

I”m kinda starting to irritate myself now”I do love [name]Eva[/name] and I do like the ”[name]Ava[/name]” pronunciation better, but I sort of hesitate to do that in the wake of this mass [name]Ava[/name] popularity. Plus, if we did go with the [name]Ava[/name] pronunciation, people would mis-pronounce her name her entire life. I promised myself I would never do that to a child lol! I”m just too picky and indecisive. And still hung up on [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]. :frowning: IT”S THE PERFECT NAME!!! It doesn”t rhyme with [name]Gabriella[/name] or [name]Gaby[/name], It”s a bit more vintage but still sounds great with [name]Gaby[/name]”s name, the nickname [name]Vivi[/name] is freaking adorable, and it feels totally right. I am seriously getting super resentful of [name]Brent[/name] over this!! He normally doesn”t care about anything! Why can”t he be like most guys and be like, ”Name the kid whatever you want, sugar, I don”t mind!” UGGH! I want to try and wait for a few months and mention the name to him again and see if maybe he forgot about it and likes it, but I”m afraid now I”ve made such a big deal about it he”ll just say he doesn”t like it to be stubborn. :frowning:

[name]Lemon[/name], I did mention to him last night that I definitely don’t feel totally right with either [name]Liliana[/name] or [name]Emmeline[/name]. He said that was fine but he tells me I’m taking this “way too seriously.” What?!! This is the name of our kid! She has to live with this name the rest of her life! Of course i’m gonna take it seriously! Omg.

Anyway. I”m just gonna give up deciding on a name for now, and I”m gonna make [name]Brent[/name] come up with some of his own ideas since he”s obviously so opinionated. And I”ll stay addicted to nb in the meantime. :slight_smile: We”ll see what happens. Keep posting if you’d like, I love everyone’s comments! [name]Even[/name] though I know 6 pages is getting kind of ridiculous. :slight_smile:

Ermm. This is totally sexist, but I don’t think husbands (broad brush statement, I know) are terribly good at naming girls. I’m sorry. [name]Flame[/name] me if you wish. I think husbands need convincing of good girl names. Who knows better what a good girl name is than a girl? LOL.

P.S. My husband is a fantastic guy, but he thinks [name]Nanette[/name] is a nice name.

[name]Hi[/name], here are some isolated comments on your situation:

First of all, I think [name]Gabriella[/name] is a beautiful name! The G alliteration of [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Grace[/name] adds an extra dash of spice that I totally love!

I adore the name [name]Eva[/name] (with the long E pronunciation), but I can see that you are not sold on the name. I understand not wanting to invite pronunciation problems.

When [name]Brent[/name] says that you are taking the naming issue too seriously, maybe it would be a good moment to point out that – since he does not take it as seriously as you do – then he really shouldn’t mind too much if the baby gets a name you truly love, [name]Vivienne[/name]. If he objects, perhaps you could remind him that he doesn’t believe in taking it too seriously. Therefore, per his own philosophy, he should lighten up regarding the name you want. You do not share his philosophy. Since the task of choosing a name is obviously more important to you, you should name the baby something you love and it shouldn’t be a too big of a deal to him.

Oh, [name]Elsie[/name]!

Okay, I get your issues with [name]Eva[/name], and yes she’d face pronunciation issues until people met her, but people would learn. It might take introducing her as “[name]Ava[/name] with an E” for a bit, but I think she’d manage. [name]Eva[/name] is lovely with [name]Gabriella[/name] - they have very similar images in my mind! Anyway, if you aren’t sold yet, let things sink in and you wILL find the perfect name! By the way, [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] is totally adorable, as is [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], and [name]Vivi[/name] is totally awesome!

I don’t know why [name]Brent[/name] doesn’t think this is a serious matter - it is. It is your child’s name! But, maybe he isn’t as bothered by it as you are because he doesn’t get that “I love it” feel like you do? I have no idea! It could be helpful to get him to articulate better what his repugnance with V names is, specifically. Maybe he has a good reason, but maybe it is actually something silly that you can talk him out of!

Okay, I’m going to be out of town - and away from NB! - from Thursday to [name]Sunday[/name] evening, and because I am slightly selfish and don’t want to miss any of the action, maybe we should take a naming break? I think you and [name]Brent[/name] need to just think on it more before you go name-crazy and get irritated with one another! And, baby isn’t due until [name]October[/name], so maybe a break is all you need…

Take care, [name]Elsie[/name], and I hope Miss [name]Gaby[/name] is enjoying her summer!

PS I was thinking on it, and you don’t like M names and [name]Brent[/name] doesn’t like V names, so for some reason R seemed like a good compromise to me. [name]Don[/name]'t ask me why, though! In addition to [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Vivian/name, I love [name]Rosalia[/name] and [name]Leona[/name] with [name]Gabriella[/name]…

everwaiteing and lilibet,
I totally agree with you two! I tried telling [name]Brent[/name] that if it is such a “non-serious” thing to him, maybe I should just name the baby then. He thought that was a dumb excuse. Or he says stuff like, “Fine, you can name your kid then” and gets all huffy. (Seriously.) I sort of want him to say that just so I can name her LOL but then I feel way too guilty. :frowning:

Anyway. I’m really sad you’ll be out of town, [name]Lemon[/name]!!! But I hope you’re going away for a fun reason and that you have a fabulous time. I agree, this might be a good time for a break. Now until [name]October[/name] 20th LOL! I’ll try and restrain myself from thinking about names and posting stuff until you get back! :slight_smile:

And thank you for your wishes for [name]Gaby[/name], you are way too sweet! Have a great time!!