Little Sister for Lauren

See the results of this poll: Name for Lauren’s sister!

Respondents: 9 (This poll is closed)

• Anna: 1 (11%)
  • Claire: 7 (78%)
  • Grace: 0 (0%)
  • Sarah: 0 (0%)
  • Victoria: 1 (11%)

I voted for [name]Claire[/name], but [name]Anna[/name] would be a close second. [name]Grace[/name] is nice, but to me it isn’t quite strong enough with [name]Lauren[/name]. I just know way too many Sarahs, and [name]Victoria[/name] seems a little stale to me. [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] are both great, though :slight_smile:

I do love the name [name]Claire[/name]…it’s what we probably would have named my first son if he were a girl. My cousin named her daughter [name]Claire[/name] a few months later, so now it’s off the first name list for us (plus, I don’t think it’s an ideal first name with our short last name anyway).

That was almost four years ago, and I actually have met quite a few little girls named [name]Claire[/name] since then. So I think it is becoming a lot more popular (it was also on Nameberry’s “more trendy than you’d think” list). But most of your other choices are also fairly popular. And I think a lot of people are choosing it for a middle name instead of a first name, so I still think it’s a great choice.

What about [name]Clara[/name]? I think it goes very well with [name]Lauren[/name] and it’s not as popular as [name]Claire[/name] and adds a syllable to make it a bit longer :smiley:

oops was responding to alissa, thought she was the one who made the poll! sorry :roll:

[name]Ah[/name] … and if it helps, last name starts with a C, is two-syllables, and fairly common.