Little sister is here!

Miss [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] joined us 4/5. She’s tiny but thriving! Big brother [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] is smitten with her.

If she’d been a boy, [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] had already declared the name would be [name_m]Hank[/name_m]. [name_f]Maren[/name_f] was one of the few girl names DH and I could agree on. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] shares a middle name with my FIL, so we wanted to honor my side in Maren’s name. [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is a nod to my mother as that’s her birthplace. Her name is [name_f]Trina[/name_f], but I wasn’t a fan of the flow of that/Katrina, and several other friends already used other [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] variants.

I’ve spent so long on these forums and wondered if I’d ever have a little girl to name, and I’m so happy [name_f]Maren[/name_f] is here to complete our family. Thank y’all for all the support!

69 Likes

Huge congratulations! Oh my goodness….she is the sweetest little smoosh! A big well done choosing her gorgeous name.

2 Likes

So precious! She’s adorable. [name_u]Wonderful[/name_u] name, congratulations <3

2 Likes

Oh, my. Her names are completely gorgeous, and that little waving hand!? [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] little one, and huge congratulations to all!

3 Likes

Both little Maren & her name are so dreamy :white_heart:

1 Like

She’s gorgeous, as is her name!! Congratulations :green_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Adore[/name_f] her name! And she’s pretty cute too :wink: congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: her name is so lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations, [name_f]Maren[/name_f] is one of my all time favs and paired with [name_f]Augusta[/name_f], swoon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is such a beautiful name!

1 Like

maren augusta is beautiful, both the name and her! what a gorgeous blessing :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Maren[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name :heart: And wow, she is just a precious little one!! :blush:

I hope you’ve been able to heal well, and please remember that you are doing a good job even if you are struggling :hugs:

2 Likes

Congratulations – your children have wonderful names!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is beautiful and she’s such a tiny little dot truly beautiful baby!

Wishing you all the best with your newest addition.

1 Like

oh, she’s just precious, and [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is stunning :bouquet:

congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! Flows very well with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], plus her name is just the sweetest
Is it pronounced Mar-in like [name_u]Mar[/name_u] in [name_f]Mary[/name_f] or like [name_u]Mar[/name_u] in [name_m]Mario[/name_m]?

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name, gorgeous girl. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats :purple_heart:gorgeous name

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]!
Her name is gorgeous, and she is so cute!!
:crescent_moon::heart::dizzy:

1 Like

Like [name_f]Mary[/name_f], so it rhymes with [name_f]Karen[/name_f]!

1 Like