Liv vs Juniper,

Which baby girl name do you guys prefer? Thanks!

Even though Liv and Juniper are vastly different names and hard to compare, I prefer Juniper. Liv feels like a nickname to me as opposed to a full name, but that’s personal preference. I like that Liv is edgy and cool, but I think Juniper will age better.

Agree. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is great.

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! It has such a lively sound and I love the nn [name_f]Junie[/name_f]

Definitely [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I know someone said they thought [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] would age better but I’m actually the other way around so another vote for [name_f]Liv[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Really hard to choose between because they are so different, but I think overall I prefer [name_f]Liv[/name_f].

Difficult to say as they’re completely different in style, but I prefer [name_f]Liv[/name_f]

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]…but I do like Liv as a NN for Olive…

I adore [name_f]Liv[/name_f]!

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! [name_f]Liv[/name_f] just seems incomplete to me, at least as a first.

I 100% prefer [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. It’s elegant, chic, fun and pretty timeless. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] feels like an at the moment out there choice.

Another vote for [name_f]Liv[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], personally. I wouldn’t use [name_f]Liv[/name_f] as a given name. I prefer [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] or [name_f]Olive[/name_f], with [name_f]Liv[/name_f] for short. That is just personal preference, though.

Definitely [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. I think [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is trendy and might be cool now, but I don’t know that it will age well. [name_f]Liv[/name_f], because of it’s associations to classic, long-lasting names like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], will age far better. Plus, it’s spunky. Also, there’s the actress [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u], whose name has never sounded unfinished to me. It’s just [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. =]

I love the elegance and simplicity of [name_f]Liv[/name_f]! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is fun but [name_f]Liv[/name_f] feels like a great choice for a lifetime. It’s beautiful, chic and ageless.

I like them both but prefer [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] as a first name and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] as a middle. In fact I really like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]!

I really love [name_f]Liv[/name_f] as nickname for [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Livia[/name_f], or [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] but alone it feels incomplete to me. (However, I’m a huge full name/nickname person.)

In this case, I pick [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. I like the sound, the nature theme and the nickname [name_f]Junie[/name_f].

Hand down I’d have to go with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].:grin:

Hands down, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].:slight_smile: