Logan?

Thoughts on this name? Thanks!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it, reminds me of wolverine x

1 Like

It’s a really cool name! I like the soft yet strong sound of it. I know someone named [name_u]Logan[/name_u] (a preschooler), and despite the popularity, he’s only met one other [name_u]Logan[/name_u] (also a preschooler). And while the [name_m]Wolverine[/name_m] connection is very cool, it isn’t something that people point out to an annoying extent.

I like it! It has a 80s or 90s feel to it but I do know a few boys (and a girl) named [name_u]Logan[/name_u], so I can 100% see it working these days. It is easy to spell, is familiar without being super popular and I don’t think it has any very negative associations. Solid choice.

I don’t mind [name_u]Logan[/name_u]. It has a pleasant sound, a nature-y vibe, and feels modern but well established.

i’m not the hugest fan of logan, nothing against it ofc, just a bit too overused imo!

I like it! It’s strong yet gentle, has a nice mix of soft and strong sounds, and is familiar and easy to spell/pronounce. Plus it fits any personality. I also like that the cool nature-y vibe I get from it.

Not my favorite. I think of the restaurant.

[name_u]Logan[/name_u] to me is the [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] of this generation, and I mean that in a very good way! Not too popular, kind of surname-y/unisex, and feels very versatile.

I do have a niece named [name_u]Logan[/name_u] but most Logan’s I’ve met otherwise have been boys. I also have a unisex name as a woman, and really like this vibe!

It’s a solid name.

[name_u]Logan[/name_u] is a solid choice. It’s familiar but not too common. I do strongly prefer [name_u]Logan[/name_u] for a boy. It maybe feels a bit dated now, but not so much that I’d avoid it.

[name_f][/name_f]

Random side note:

[name_f][/name_f]
[name_f][/name_f][name_f][/name_f]Summary[name_f][/name_f]

For me, the name [name_u]Logan[/name_u] will forever be connected to this one kid from my high school who ended his student council president speech with “Vote for [name_u]Logan[/name_u], that’s my slogan!” :joy::joy::joy:

[name_f][/name_f]
1 Like

I love it. :heart_eyes:
[name_f][/name_f]X

I love it. I wanted to use it but my husband didn’t.