LoIa Maeve or LoIa Beatrix?

Torn between these two, what do you think?

2 Likes

Completely agree!

2 Likes

Lola [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is so cool :wink:

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! But that’s not what you’re asking. I would prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] or [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

Lola [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is wonderful and full of spark

Lola [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is wonderful!

Lola [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is perfection!

I think I’m the only person who prefers [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] :upside_down_face:. I think it depends on whichever sounds better with your surname.

1 Like

I’m loving [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] too! Full of energy and character.

this is a hard choice!! Both covey different imagery to me. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is delicate, gentle and endearing whilst [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is strong, sparky and powerful. Both beautiful but if I had to pick [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] would be my choice! :blush:

Beatrix!

I prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] it just seems smoother to me.

Both lovely choices, but I prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

Lola [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] x

I definitely prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. Soft, pretty and strong! I’m biased though I adore [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and have never been a big fan of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].