Lola or Opal

Opal!!! I think [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] have very similar sounds

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! <3 I prefer [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_f]Opal[/name_f] is a gorgeous name.

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Opal[/name_f] but [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be a little bit too much for me because both names are in fact words connected to nature. I think [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] works better for you, it has a simillar retro feel to [name_f]Opal[/name_f], sounds cute and girly.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lola[/name_f], but I like opal too. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps.

1 Like

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is stunning :heart_eyes: It’s on my own list!

1 Like

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I looove [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! I think the name [name_f]Opal[/name_f] goes really well with [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] as they all start with vowels and it also fits the vintage vibe of your other daughters more than [name_f]Lola[/name_f] does in my opinion. I also used to have a children’s book called [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] so I think that puts me off slightly :joy:

1 Like