Lola or Zoey?

I need to choose between [name]Lola[/name] and [name]Zoey[/name].

Which one do you like better, and why?

I like [name]Zoey[/name] better. If i have to chose, because [name]Lola[/name] looks more like a nn then [name]Zoey[/name] does. I also think it ages better then [name]Lola[/name]. If i loved both equally id go for [name]Zoey[/name]. Maybe [name]Zoey[/name] [name]Lola[/name]? Although i dont know if it works as a combe :expressionless:

[name]Zoey[/name] with a Y looks infantile, so I guess [name]Lola[/name]. If it’s [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Lola[/name], I think I prefer [name]Zoe[/name] just slightly.

[name]Lola[/name]- I think it has a lot of modern day spuunkiness about it!

My middle name is [name]Zoe[/name], so I have to say [name]Zoey[/name]! [name]Lola[/name] reminds me of [name]Lolita[/name] and the cartoon that [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] is the voice for. I love the name [name]Zoey[/name]!

[name]Zoe[/name]

I say go with [name]Lola[/name]! [name]Lola[/name], [name]Lila[/name], and [name]Lulu[/name] are soooo cute! Although, I see [name]Lila[/name] as a nn for a longer name like [name]Delilah[/name], and [name]Lulu[/name] would be cute as a nn for [name]Lucille[/name]. [name]Lola[/name] seems like it could be a stand alone name instead of a nn. Also, [name]Zoe[/name] is more popular, and [name]Lola[/name] has more appeal to me. [name]Zoe[/name] reminds me of [name]Britney[/name] Spear’s little sister who has that show called [name]Zoey[/name] 101. Go with [name]Lola[/name] :slight_smile:

One of my personal favorites is sort of a combination of the 2…Loie. Or spelled however you like…(Low ee) is how it’s pronounced.=) [name]Just[/name] a suggestiong for you!

I like [name]Zoe[/name] much more than [name]Lola[/name], but I like [name]Lola[/name] slightly more than [name]Zoey[/name].

[name]Lola[/name]!

[name]Zoe[/name]. Not [name]Zoey[/name].

• [name]Charlie[/name]