Long CAF and 20 Years Combined {Part Three}

DW: [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [White] 21
DH: [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] 24

They are living in [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f].

Pets:

[name_f]Cat[/name_f]- Kingdom
Chicken- Perky
[name_f]Butterfly[/name_f] garden
Clownfishes- Groovey and Spark
Dog- Ascott
Hamster- [name_m]Jedi[/name_m]

~Year One~

The couple try for a baby but are unsuccessful, so instead [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] decides to get a new degree! She chooses the degree of [name_m]Law[/name_m] Enforcement like her husband but decides to stick to [name_f]Media[/name_f].

~Year Two~

The couple are again unsuccessful in trying for a baby. However [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] does receive a promotion.

~Year Three~

After trying for a child yet again and failing again, the couples marriage is on the rocks. After much debating the couple decide divorce is what will be best, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] remarries after 2 years to [name_m]Morris[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] Whitmore (25).

~Year Four~

After the divorce [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] decides to get another new degree, this time she decides to study Management.

~Year Five~

Using her new degree, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] decides to open up her own business which sells personalised canvases and furniture.

~Year Six~

Now that [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is remarried to [name_m]Morris[/name_m] they decide to try for a baby. The couple are successful and discover that they are expecting triplets!

DD: [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f] Whitmore
DD: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] Whitmore
DD: [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Whitmore

~Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u]~

With three more humans in the house [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Morris[/name_m] decide to move house. [name_f]Happy[/name_f] with the city they are in they decide to look for houses locally and find a perfect five bedroom house. (Big enough for future family members)

~Year Eight~

The girls are now 2 years old and its time to add a new member/s to the family. This time it is a son;

DS: [name_m]Jett[/name_m] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] Whitmore

~Year Nine~

Now that the couple have four children under 3 life is becoming stressful and they decide that marriage counselling will benefit them.

~Year Ten~

[name_m]Morris[/name_m] receive a promotion in his teaching job, he is now head of the PE facility.

~Year [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]~

Their marriage is now back on track and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is missing having an infant in the house so the couple try for another baby and are successful. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Morris[/name_m] welcome a second son to their family;

DS: [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Walt[/name_m] Whitmore

~Year Twelve~

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] decides to start writing a small collection of childrens books and sells them in her store.

~Year Thirteen~

The family welcome the arrival of a new pet! A finger monkey named [name_u]Boo[/name_u].

~Year Fourteen~

Surprise! [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] gives birth to triplets;

DD: [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f] Whitmore
DS: [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] Whitmore
DS: [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] Whitmore

~Year Fifteen~

[name_m]New[/name_m] pet! The family get two hamsters [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_m]Jim[/name_m].

~Year Sixteen~

With all the children and animals the family must move house again. They stay in [name_f]Miami[/name_f] as four of the children are already in school and are comfortable. They move into a Modern six bedroom home with a pool out back.

~Year Seventeen~

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Morris[/name_m] decide to get a divorce but stay friends for the children sake. A year later [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] gets remarried to [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Giles[/name_m] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] (27).

~Year Eighteen~

[name_u]Mason[/name_u] has no children of his own, so the couple decide to have a baby. The welcome a single baby girl;

DD: [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] Fluer [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]

~Year Nineteen~

The family get two turtles called [name_m]Huey[/name_m] and Luey.

~Year Twenty~

Now at the age of 41 [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] decides to have one last child. She has a single baby girl.

DD: [name_f]Auria[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]

The Whitmore/[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] Family.

DD/DD/DD(14): [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f] Whitmore/ [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] Whitmore/ [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Whitmore
DS(12): [name_m]Jett[/name_m] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] Whitmore
DS(9): [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Walt[/name_m] Whitmore
DD/DS/DS(6): [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f] Whitmore/ [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] Whitmore/ [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] Whitmore
DD(2): [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] Fluer [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] ‘[name_f]Lily[/name_f]’
DD(NB): [name_f]Auria[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]

After the marriage we moved to Boulder, [name_u]Colorado[/name_u] where I am from. We moved into this beautiful traditional house: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com…89eabf9aab.jpg.
After moving in we adopt a canary, his name is [name_m]Franco[/name_m].
These are the things that happened in the first 20 years of our marriage:

Year 1: In our first year of marriage we have fraternal twins. One boy and one girl. Their names are [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] Stevens and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] Stevens.
Year 2: We get another canary, her name is [name_f]Venus[/name_f].
Year 3: We grow tired of our house, so we moved to this house https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com…8fe012b0d5.jpg.
Year 4: When the twins are 3 we have another son. His name is [name_m]Denzel[/name_m] [name_m]Newt[/name_m] Stevens.
Year 5: When [name_m]Denzel[/name_m] is only 8 months old, I find out I’m pregnant again. We have identical twins girls, named [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Stevens and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Stevens.
Year 6: [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] gets a promotion at work!
Year 7: We adopt the children of [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]’s brother [name_m]Ralph[/name_m]. He and his wife sadly passed away in a car accident. They had three children: [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] Stevens, [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] Stevens and [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] Stevens. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is 11 years old and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_m]Cole[/name_m] are 9.
Year 8: I get a promotion at work!
Year 9: This year, I give birth to another son! His name is [name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Stevens.
Year 10: Only a year after giving birth to [name_m]Holden[/name_m], I give birth to triplets! Unidentical girls. Their names are [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Leith[/name_u] Stevens, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Stevens and [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] Stevens.
Year 11: When the triplets are just 12 weeks old, [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] is diagnosed with lung cancer. We don’t understand where this came from, since he was very healthy. After battling his illness for 6 months, he sadly passes away. The whole family is heartbroken. I know no one can ever replace [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], but I promise to myself that my children will not grow up without a father figure. So after 2 years I get married again.
Year 12: To fill the space that [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] left when he passed away, we adopt a dog. His name is [name_m]Caspar[/name_m].
Year 13: I marry [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m], two years after the loss of [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]. He is 35 years old when we marry, so 3 years older than I am. He grew up in Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m] and was raised by his single dad, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m]. He has 4 youngers sisters: [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m] (33), [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Georgette[/name_f] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m] (31), [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Paulette[/name_f] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m] (31) and [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m] (29).
Year 14: After one year of marriage, I give birth to our first child together: a daughter named [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m].
Year 15: [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]’s youngest sister, whom we are still very close with, gives birth to twin sons but is not capable of providing all the care that they need, especially after the father left them. After discussing it with [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], we decide to adopt the kids. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] gives them their middle names and we chose their first names. She does want them to have [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]’s last name, like the other nieces and nephews that we adopted. Together we name them [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] Stevens-[name_m]Reyes[/name_m] and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Memphis[/name_u] Stevens-[name_m]Reyes[/name_m].
Year 16: After the death of both or canaries we decide to adopt a lizard. Her name is [name_f]Gertrude[/name_f].
Year 17: I give birth to [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and I’s first biological son together! We name him [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Maurice[/name_u] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m].
Year 18: I unexpectedly fall pregnant and give birth to another son! His name is [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m].
Year 19: We move to a bigger house, so that the oldest kids can have their own room. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com…8d4aaec915.jpg
Year 20: Lastly I give birth to our last child, a daughter. Her name is [name_f]Cara[/name_f] [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m].

Our full mixed family:
DW (39): [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m], née [name_m]Ramirez[/name_m], formerly known as [name_f]Ana[/name_f] Stevens
DH (deceased): [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] Stevens
DH (42): [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m]

DAD (24): [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Stevens [niece of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]]
DAD/DAS (22): [name_f]Claire[/name_f] Stevens & [name_m]Cole[/name_m] Stevens [niece and nephew of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]]
DS/DD (19): [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] Stevens & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] Stevens [son and daughter of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]]
DS (16): [name_m]Denzel[/name_m] Stevens [son of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]]
DD/DD (15): [name_f]Laura[/name_f] Stevens & [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Stevens [daughters of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]]
DS (11): [name_m]Holden[/name_m] Stevens [son [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]]
DD/DD/DD (10): [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Stevens & [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] Stevens & [name_f]Lilian[/name_f] Stevens [daughters of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]]
DD (6): [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m] [daughter of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]]
DAS/DAS (5): [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] Stevens-[name_m]Reyes[/name_m] & [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] Stevens-[name_m]Reyes[/name_m] [nephews of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], adopted by [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]]
DS (3): [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m] [son of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]]
DS (2): [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m] [son of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]]
DD (newborn): [name_f]Cara[/name_f] [name_m]Reyes[/name_m] [daughter of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]]

[name_f]Ana[/name_f], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] have [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_u]Kieran[/name_u], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_m]Denzel[/name_m], [name_f]Laura[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Holden[/name_m], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Lilian[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Brandon[/name_m], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_f]Cara[/name_f]

After [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] and I marry, we move to [name_m]Boston[/name_m], Massachusetts.

Our house: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f5/3a/e5/f53ae5a7df029a5bf2cc1b80fb4534f9.jpg

Pets: 8

• [name_f]Bijou[/name_f] (Hamster)
  • [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] & [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] (Turtles)
  • [name_f]Nefertiti[/name_f] ([name_f]Cat[/name_f])
  • [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] (Goldfish)
  • Tweety ([name_f]Canary[/name_f])
  • [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] (Horse)
  • [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] (Pit Bull)

Year 1: [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] gets promoted, and we welcome a baby boy to our little family! His name is [name_m]Albus[/name_m] [name_m]Zeno[/name_m].

Year 2: A baby girl, [name_f]Chanel[/name_f] [name_f]Zandra[/name_f], joins us! Sone time after, [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] and I, due to our marriage being on the rocks, go to marriage counseling. After some sessions, we work things out.

Year 3: I get a new degree in [name_m]Web[/name_m] [name_u]Page[/name_u] Design, and leave Psychology to start my new career as a web developer.

Year 4: We move into a new house. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/a2/9c/b3a29cf789b241f196c9e78fe012b0d5.jpg

Year 5: [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] writes a science fiction novel, and we’re now parents to another baby boy, [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Walter[/name_m]!

Year 6: I get a promotion, and several months later, give birth to twins, [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_m]Thane[/name_m] ([name_m]Fitz[/name_m]) and [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Sela[/name_f] ([name_f]Ree[/name_f])!

Year 7: We adopt another Pit Bull! His name is [name_m]Barack[/name_m].

Year 8: [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] writes the long-awaited sequel to his sci-fi novel, and we’re blessed with another set of twins! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Thelonious[/name_m] and [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] [name_u]Zooey[/name_u]!

Year 9: After giving birth to [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] [name_m]Julian[/name_m], I write a historical fiction book.

Year 10: We move houses for the second time. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/bc/75/cdbc75c2eebd93860e08f489eabf9aab.jpg

Year 11: [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] gets promoted!

Year 12: We get a Clownfish and name it [name_m]Nemo[/name_m], and in the same year, [name_f]Daria[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] joins us!

Year 13: [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] writes another book in his sci-fi series, and we have a baby girl, [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]!

Year 14: Once again, we move houses. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/4e/4e/3d4e4ef3250da7cfb6a18dd33057f34f.jpg

Year 15: We have a baby boy, [name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_m]Oskar[/name_m]. Our marriage is on the rocks again, but we work through the rough patches with counseling.

Year 16: I get promoted again, and give birth to triplets: [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Rune[/name_m], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Moya[/name_f], and [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]!

Year 17: [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] gets promoted!

Year 18: I decide to take my [name_m]Web[/name_m] Design skills and get a degree in Graphic Design. Sometime after I start my career as a graphic designer, I give birth to another set of triplets: [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m] ([name_u]Lee[/name_u]), and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Horatia[/name_f]!

Year 19: I get a Management degree, but decide to stay in my graphic design job. [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] and I welcome a baby girl, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]!

Year 20: We adopt a pig and name him [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m].

The Kings:
DH: [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] (43, Astronomer)
DW: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] ([name_m]Harris[/name_m]) [name_m]King[/name_m] (42, Graphic Designer)
DS: [name_m]Albus[/name_m] [name_m]Zeno[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] (19, Pediatric Health major)
DD: [name_f]Chanel[/name_f] [name_f]Zandra[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] (18, Babysitter & [name_u]Early[/name_u] Childhood Education major)
DS: [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] (15)
DS/DD: [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_m]Thane[/name_m] “[name_m]Fitz[/name_m]” [name_m]King[/name_m] & [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Sela[/name_f] “[name_f]Ree[/name_f]” [name_m]King[/name_m] (14)
DS/DD: [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_m]Thelonious[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] & [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] [name_u]Zooey[/name_u] [name_m]King[/name_m] (12)
DS: [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] (11)
DD: [name_f]Daria[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] (8)
DD: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] (7)
DS: [name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] (5)
DS/DD/DD: [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Rune[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Moya[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m], & [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] (4)
DD/DS/DD: [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m], [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m] “[name_u]Lee[/name_u]” [name_m]King[/name_m], & [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Horatia[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] (2)
DD: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] (1)

Me: [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]] [name_u]West[/name_u] (25)

• grew up in Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m]
  • raised by my older cousin, [name_f]Arleigh[/name_f] [name_u]Bayou[/name_u] [[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] (43) and her husband [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Mckinley[/name_u] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] (47)
  • I have one sibling, a brother named [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] (26)
  • works as an interior designer

DH: [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] “[name_m]Fitz[/name_m]” [name_u]West[/name_u] (31)

• grew up in [name_m]Boston[/name_m], Massachusetts
  • raised by a single dad, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] (61)
  • he has 4 sisters: [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (33), [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (29), [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (27) and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (25)
  • works as a software developer

We met at a sports event when I was 21, and he was 27. He proposed 3 years later on top of a mountain after we went hiking, with a beautiful emerald ring. A year after that, we had a glamorous wedding and I wore a beautiful 3/4 sleeve dress with a long train. The bridesmaids wore long purple strapless dresses. We then honeymooned in Marrakesh, [name_u]Morocco[/name_u]. After our marriage we moved to [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]'s hometown of [name_m]Boston[/name_m]. We buy a beautiful colonial home (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f5/3a/e5/f53ae5a7df029a5bf2cc1b80fb4534f9.jpg). We acquire some bees for the garden, to make our own honey, and also adopt a cat, that we name [name_m]Monty[/name_m].

Our Life After Marriage:

Year 1: We’re a little bit shell-shocked when in our first year of marriage we welcome triplets, a boy and two girls. We name them [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Ayala[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u]. While expecting the triplets I write a book about interior design, which is very successful in its field.
Year 2: The year after the triplets are born, [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] and I struggle with our relationship due to the new dynamics. However, with counselling we manage to get past the difficulties.
Year 3: [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is offered an amazing job in Silicon [name_f]Valley[/name_f], as he is a software developer and works in technology, so we move to [name_u]California[/name_u].
Year 4: After moving to [name_u]California[/name_u], I decide to set up a new interior design company, as the company I was working for in [name_m]Boston[/name_m] doesn’t have offices out here. In the middle of setting up my company, we discover I’m pregnant, and later on in the year, we welcome a little boy, [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u].
Year 5: [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is promoted!
Year 6: We welcome our third son, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u]. While we already have [name_m]Monty[/name_m] the cat, the children want another, and so we agree to adopt another, who we name [name_f]Esther[/name_f].
Year 7: We try for another baby but sadly don’t conceive. However, I do set up another new business. My interior design firm has been hugely successful, so I decide to branch out into furniture design as well.
Year 8: We’re thrilled by the arrival of our baby daughter, [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u]. However, we’re also deeply saddened and confused to learn that our son [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] was switched in the hospital and so isn’t biologically ours. After speaking with the other boy’s parents, we agree to continue raising our non-biological sons as we have been doing, and not to meet the other boys.
Year 9: One of my closest friends, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Munro[/name_u], sadly dies of cancer. She had been a single parent, and so I had previously agreed to adopt the children in the case of her death, and so her son and two daughters come to live with us. Their names are [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Misha[/name_u] [name_u]Munro[/name_u], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_u]Munro[/name_u] and [name_f]Honora[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_u]Munro[/name_u]. [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] is 8, [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is 4 and [name_f]Honora[/name_f] is 2.
Year 10: We experience marital issues again, in part due to the sudden additions to our family, but also due to our shock over [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], but with the help of a new and wonderful counsellor, we’re able to stay together, which is what is best for all of the children.
Year 11: [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is promoted again, becoming one of the most senior people in his company. We’re also so excited by the arrival of a new baby girl, who we name [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u], after my friend.
Year 12: I’m heartbroken when [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] dies in a car accident a few months before the arrival of our son, [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u], who I give his father’s middle name.
Year 13: It’s too hard living in [name_u]California[/name_u] without [name_m]Fitz[/name_m], so I move back to [name_m]Boston[/name_m], where we began our marriage and where I know I’ll have the support of [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]'s father, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and his four sisters.
Year 14: While my businesses will keep running in [name_u]California[/name_u] and I plan to continue working as an interior designer, which will support the family, I decide to start a new enterprise in [name_m]Boston[/name_m]. I set up a charity offering bereavement counselling and support to families who’ve experienced the loss of a loved one. My biological children lost their father, but my adopted children have lost their biological mother and their adopted father, so loss is something we are sadly familiar with.
Year 15: Three years after [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]'s death, I remarry to a man named [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Quentin[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], who is 42, originally from [name_m]Washington[/name_m] D.C. and works as an orthopedic surgeon. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] has also seen tragedy, as his first wife sadly passed away as well, and so I am able to adopt his 2 children, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]. [name_m]Harry[/name_m] is 12 and [name_f]Elle[/name_f] is 7. At the end of our first year of marriage, we welcome our honeymoon baby or rather BABIES, as I give birth to triplets again - two girls and a boy. We name them [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Elihu[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u].
Year 16: Most of the kids ride, and so they’ve been begging for a horse for years. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and I adopt a beautiful horse that we name [name_f]Allegra[/name_f].
Year 17: We try for a baby, but sadly don’t conceive. However, we do end up adopting a child. [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m], the second sister of my first husband, has a daughter who falls pregnant. [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] asks us to adopt her little boy, who we name together [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Jethro[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], in honour of [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f]'s father, and [name_u]Abby[/name_u]'s grandfather.
Year 18: While I love working in interior design, which is still my main career, I want to have a better understanding of the work needed in my charity, so I decide to do a psychology course, so I will be able to help out more and understand bereavement, and the mind in general, better.
Year 19: I decide to write a second book, this time one about family and, unsurprisingly, with an emphasis on loss and how to adjust to it. People have quite a lot of interest in mine and the children’s lives, as [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]'s work in Silicon [name_f]Valley[/name_f] was high profile, I’m well recognised in the fields of interior design and furniture, and for my bereavement work, and my new husband [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is a very well known doctor. The book is very successful. The same year, we’re delighted to welcome twins, one boy, [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], and one girl, [name_f]Jessamy[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u].
Year 20: With the arrival of [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], who we agree will be our last baby, so thus is given my name as her middle name, we completely outgrow our home. We want to stay in [name_m]Boston[/name_m], but we move to a bigger property in a more suburban location.

My Family:

Me: [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]] [name_u]West[/name_u] (45)

• grew up in Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m]
  • raised by my older cousin, [name_f]Arleigh[/name_f] [name_u]Bayou[/name_u] [[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] (63) and her husband [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Mckinley[/name_u] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] (67)
  • I have one sibling, a brother named [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] (46)
  • I work as an interior designer, furniture designer, writer and charity owner

DH: [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] “[name_m]Fitz[/name_m]” [name_u]West[/name_u] (deceased at 43)

• grew up in [name_m]Boston[/name_m], Massachusetts
  • raised by a single dad, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] (81)
  • he has 4 sisters: [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (53), [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (49), [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (47) and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (45)
  • worked as a software developer
  • died in a car accident

DS/DD/DD: [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] / [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] “[name_f]Sera[/name_f]” [name_u]West[/name_u] / [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Ayala[/name_f] [name_u]West[/name_u] (19)
ADS: [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Misha[/name_u] [name_u]Munro[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u] (19)
DS: [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] “[name_m]Leo[/name_m]” [name_u]West[/name_u] (16)
[name_m]ADD[/name_m]: [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_u]Munro[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u] (15)
DS: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u] (14)
[name_m]ADD[/name_m]: [name_f]Honora[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_u]Munro[/name_u] (13)
DD: [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] “[name_u]Hero[/name_u]” [name_u]West[/name_u] (12)
DD: [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] “[name_f]Minnie[/name_f]” [name_u]West[/name_u] (9)
DS: [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] “[name_u]Cass[/name_u]” [name_u]West[/name_u] (8)

DH: [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Quentin[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (47)

• grew up in [name_m]Washington[/name_m] D.C.
  • raised by his grandparents, [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] “[name_m]Hal[/name_m]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], both now deceased
  • he has 2 brothers and a sister: [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (46), [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] “[name_f]Oly[/name_f]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (43) and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (40)
  • works as an orthopedic surgeon

DSS: [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] “[name_m]Harry[/name_m]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (17)
DSD: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] “[name_f]Elle[/name_f]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (12)
DD/DS/DD: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] “[name_f]Immy[/name_f]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] / [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Elihu[/name_m] “[name_m]Wills[/name_m]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] / [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] “Flicka” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (5)
ADS: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Jethro[/name_m] “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (3)
DS/DD: [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] / [name_f]Jessamy[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f] “[name_f]Jessa[/name_f]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (1)
DD: [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] “[name_f]Sukey[/name_f]” [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] (nb)

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u] with [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] & [name_f]Sera[/name_f] & [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] (19), [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] (19), [name_m]Harry[/name_m] (17), [name_m]Leo[/name_m] (16), [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] (15), [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (14), [name_f]Honora[/name_f] (13), [name_f]Elle[/name_f] (12), [name_u]Hero[/name_u] (12), [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] (9), [name_u]Cass[/name_u] (8), [name_f]Immy[/name_f] & [name_m]Wills[/name_m] & Flicka (5), [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] (3), [name_u]Rory[/name_u] & [name_f]Jessa[/name_f] (1), and [name_f]Sukey[/name_f] (nb)
Master Bedroom: [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_f]Sukey[/name_f] (nb)

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] {[name_m]Scott[/name_m]}
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

We move to [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u], [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], where [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] grew up

We decide to buy a house in the country. It looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com…dc80897c59.jpg

We have ten pets
Y1: We have triplets! They are named [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]! I also got a promotion!

Y2: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]'s sister [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] and her husband [name_m]Terrance[/name_m] unfortunatley pass away. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I adopt their children.

• g- [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Goble (6)
  • g- [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] Goble (5)
  • b- [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Terrance[/name_m] Goble (5)

Y3: We try for another baby, but fail to conceive. We adopt a new pet! He is Horse named Lawley!

Y4: Our good family friend [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f], is unfit to care for her kids. We decide to foster them until she gets better.

• b- [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Greenburg (6)
  • g- [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Greenburg (4)

Y5: We have triplets! They are named [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] Sebastain [name_u]Lee[/name_u], and [name_f]Eris[/name_f] [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]! We also decide to move to my hometown, Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

Y6: I decide to start my own business. It is an art supply store called “The Painted Lady”

Y7: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I fail to conceive, and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] writes a children’s book! He calls it “[name_m]Webster[/name_m] goes to the Supermarket”

Y8: After recieving a letter in the mail, I realize that [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f]'s son [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], was switched at birth. Her biological son, [name_u]Brayden[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m], was recently orphaned. I adopt him as my own. [name_f]Lizzie[/name_f] gives up custody of her children, allowing [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I to claim complete custody and adopt them.

Y9: We adopt a new pet! He is a lizard named [name_u]Evan[/name_u]!

Y10: We have a son! His name is [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Ozias[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] also starts a side business as an author.

Y11: We have triplets. They are named [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]! I also get a new degree in business. This helps my company get better!

Y12: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] receives a promotion at Google!

Y13: We adopt a new pet! It is a turtle named [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]!

Y14: We have triplets! They are named [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. We also adopt a new pet. She is a bunny named Allisandra.

Y15: We have twins! They are named [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. We move to a new house with more rooms for our expanding family.

Y16: [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and I find twin babies sitting on our doorstep one night. We see a note saying their names and possible allergies. After lots of searching, we are unable to find their parents, and decide to adopt them.

• g- [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (nb)
  • b- [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (nb)

Y17: We adopt a new pet. It is a [name_f]Betta[/name_f] fish named [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]!

Y18: We have a son. His name is [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. My art supply store grows larger and I open a second location in [name_u]Green[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u], Wisconsin.

Y19: We have a daughter. Her name is [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] goes back to school and gets a writers degree.

Y20: We have a son. His name is [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Julien[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. We also adopt another pet. It is a raccoon named [name_f]Peaches[/name_f].

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] {[name_m]Scott[/name_m]} (40)
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (42)

• g- [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Goble (24)
  • g- [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] Goble (23)
  • b- [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Terrance[/name_m] Goble (23)
  • b- [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Greenburg (22)
  • b- [name_u]Brayden[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] Greenburg (22)
  • g- [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (20)
  • g- [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (20)
  • b- [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (20)
  • g- [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Greenburg (20)
  • g- [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (16)
  • b- [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (16)
  • g- [name_f]Eris[/name_f] [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (16)
  • b- [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Ozias[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (11)
  • b- [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (10)
  • g- [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (10)
  • g- [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (10)
  • g- [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (7)
  • b- [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (7)
  • g- [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (7)
  • b- [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (6)
  • g- [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (6)
  • g- [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (5)
  • b- [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (5)
  • b- [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (3)
  • g- [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (2)
  • b- [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Julien[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (nb)

[name_f]Ana[/name_f]+[name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Lou[/name_u], [name_u]Win[/name_u] & [name_m]Wes[/name_m], [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_u]Brayden[/name_u], [name_f]Luna[/name_f] & [name_f]Lil[/name_f] & [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_f]Hen[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f] & [name_m]Ed[/name_m] & [name_f]Eris[/name_f], [name_u]Con[/name_u], [name_m]Deon[/name_m] & [name_f]Gia[/name_f] & [name_f]Gen[/name_f], Sephone & [name_u]Percy[/name_u] & Pheebs, [name_u]Remi[/name_u] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Cate[/name_f] & [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], [name_f]Via[/name_f], and [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]
~Pets~

1. [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [Tarantula]
  2. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [Bernese Mountain Dog]
  3. [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] [[name_u]Finch[/name_u]]
  4. Mordred [[name_u]Finch[/name_u]]
  5. Moustache [[name_u]Finch[/name_u]]
  6. [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m] [Raccoon]
  7. [name_m]Flynt[/name_m] [British Lab]
  8. [name_u]Linsay[/name_u] [Lionfish]
  9. [name_m]Arnold[/name_m] [Tarantula]
  10. [name_f]Celestina[/name_f] [Alpaca]
  11. Lawley [Appaloosa Horse]
  12. [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [Lizard]
  13. [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [[name_m]Turtle[/name_m]]
  14. Allisandra [[name_f]Bunny[/name_f]]
  15. [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [[name_f]Betta[/name_f] [name_m]Fish[/name_m]]
  16. [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] [Raccoon]

[name_u]Alfie[/name_u], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_m]Monty[/name_m], Mord, Moustache, [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m], [name_m]Flynt[/name_m], [name_u]Linsay[/name_u], [name_m]Arnold[/name_m], [name_f]Tina[/name_f], Lawley, [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_u]Sully[/name_u], [name_f]Allis[/name_f], [name_m]Gil[/name_m], and Peachy

DW: [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_m]Morris[/name_m] (25, High School Counselor)
DH: [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] Velazquez (24, Nurse practitioner)

Following their vintage wedding and their honeymoon to [name_m]Charleston[/name_m], NC, they move to a farm outside [name_u]Memphis[/name_u], TN.

They have two chickens, a barncat, some bees, and two dogs. The dogs are a [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] named [name_u]Scout[/name_u] (3) and a pitbull/lab cross named Beaumont “[name_u]Beau[/name_u]” (puppy), the cat is a black short-hair named [name_f]Norah[/name_f], and the chickens are Rhode Island Reds named [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f].

Year 1: They have a baby girl! They name her [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] “[name_f]Tillie[/name_f]” Velazquez. While they are signing [name_f]Tillie[/name_f] out of the hospital, they realize that they have been given the wrong baby! The other couple has [name_f]Tillie[/name_f] in their room and there is an awkward, yet funny, moment when they switch babies back
Year 2: [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] decide to move to a farm outside of Seattle, WA.
Year 3: [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] decide to open a Bed & Breakfast on their farm
Year 4: [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] begin trying to conceive but no luck. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] begins writing a book about modern parenting while homesteading
Year 5: Still no luck conceiving. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] finds a publisher for her book and it is successful!
Year 6: They have a second baby girl! They name her [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]” Velazquez. Before the baby comes, they decide to move to a house with more rooms and also to land with more room for [name_f]Louise[/name_f]'s B&B
Year 7: They get a new puppy!! A Czech working line [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], who they name [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] “[name_f]Juno[/name_f]”
Year 8: They have twin girls!! They name them [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]” and [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] “[name_u]Gus[/name_u]” Velazquez. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] takes some time during her pregnancy to write another book, this time a piece of historical fiction.
Year 9: They decide to move to Boulder, [name_u]Colorado[/name_u]. They find a 20 acre farm with a Craftsman house
Year 10: [name_f]Louise[/name_f] decides to re-open her B&B in Boulder
Year 11: [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] wants a bunny, so she gets one that she names [name_f]Stormy[/name_f]
Year 12: [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] gets a promotion
Year 13: Twins!! Twin boys, named [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Newt[/name_m] “[name_m]Ned[/name_m]” and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Bertram[/name_m] “[name_u]Jude[/name_u]” Velazquez. [name_f]Louise[/name_f]'s historical fiction novel has done very well, so she decides to write a second
Year 14: [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m]'s younger sister and her husband pass away in a terrible car accident and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] take in their children, [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (7), [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (3), and [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] (1) [name_m]Williams[/name_m]
Year 15: [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] get two dairy cows, [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
Year 16: [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] gets a promotion at work
Year 17: [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] wants a bunny like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]'s, so he gets one. He names him [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
Year 18: [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] get two pigs.
Year 19: [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] move to a new property outside Boulder and refurnish some of their tiny homes into rooms for their older kids
Year 20: They get a cat named [name_f]Dolly[/name_f]

DW: [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_m]Morris[/name_m] (45, Stay at Home Mom)
DH: [name_m]Dunstan[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] Velazquez (44, Nurse practitioner)

DD: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] “[name_f]Tillie[/name_f]” Velazquez (19)
DD: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Cara[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] “[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]” Velazquez (14)
ADS: [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] Velazquez (13)
DD/DD: [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]” and [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] “[name_u]Gus[/name_u]” Velazquez (12)
ADS: [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] Velazquez (9)
DS/DS: [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Newt[/name_m] “[name_m]Ned[/name_m]” and [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Bertram[/name_m] “[name_u]Jude[/name_u]” Velazquez (7)
[name_m]ADD[/name_m]: [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] Velazquez (7)

[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]'s Family:
DH: [name_m]Gramercy[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
DH: [name_m]Canarsie[/name_m] [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]

• DD: [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
    • DD: [name_f]Abrial[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]
    • DS: [name_m]Zev[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m]
    • DS: [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Pike[/name_m]
    • DS: [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_m]Dinsmore[/name_m]
    • DD: [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Walker[/name_u] (Grew up in [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u]; met [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] when she was 23; fisherwoman)
    • DS: [name_m]Hamish[/name_m] [name_m]Soren[/name_m]
    • DS: [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Colm[/name_m]
    • DD: [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
      --------------------------’
      [name_m]Oskar[/name_m]'s Family:
      DA: [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
    • DN: [name_m]Sven[/name_m] [name_m]Dover[/name_m]
    • DD: [name_f]Katrina[/name_f] [name_f]Varsha[/name_f]
    • DN: [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] (Grew up in [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f]; met [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] when he was 24; works in hospitality)
    • DN: [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Riza[/name_f]
    • DD: [name_f]Amalya[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f]

The Wedding:
They met when [name_m]Oskar[/name_m], a hospital chef, was delivered fresh fish by [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and married two years later after [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] proposed by hiding a ring in a cheesecake he baked- her favorite dessert- after dinner at their favorite restaurant. The ring was beautiful, a diamond band with a garnet, their shared birthstone, inside. They had a whimsical winter wedding. The bridesmaids wore lovely long dresses made of tulle in shades of green and gray- [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] intentionally did this as a small way of celebrating her new last name. Her own dress was a light beige with no straps and purple tulle peeking out of the inner folds. She kept it for many years to come. [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] honeymooned in the [name_u]Lake[/name_u] District of [name_f]England[/name_f].

Home:
They move to [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u] so as to be nearer to [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]'s family. The craftsman house they buy is two stories (with an attic) and built of dark wood. The trim of the house is white and the grass is very neatly mowed, all in all making for a lovely home for the family and their 12 pets.

Year 1: Move to [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], [name_u]Texas[/name_u].
Year 2: [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] divorced.
Year 3: [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] have twins; [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_u]Gardiner[/name_u] and [name_m]Thelonius[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. They adopt a monkey named [name_m]Simon[/name_m].
Year 4: After some marital issues, the couple works through their problems and [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] marries [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]. They have a son named [name_u]Calder[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u].
Year 5: [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] born! Start a side business training pets.
Year 6: [name_m]Hermes[/name_m] [name_u]Leith[/name_u] born and [name_m]Gianni[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u]! Move to a ranch house.

ExDH: [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
DW: [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Walker[/name_u]
DH: [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Brown[/name_m]
DD/DS: [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_u]Gardiner[/name_u]/ [name_m]Thelonius[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
DS: [name_u]Calder[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
DS: [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
DS/DS: [name_m]Hermes[/name_m] [name_u]Leith[/name_u]/[name_m]Gianni[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u]
Bearded Dragon: Berdine
Discus: Walby
Conure: Evadeam
Lemur: Zohra
Rat: Egbertina
Cockroach: [name_m]Rocko[/name_m]
Swordtail: [name_u]Alex[/name_u]
Walking Stick: Osberga
Beetle: Huntingden
Rooster: Astyrian
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]: [name_f]Enid[/name_f]
Chicken: [name_m]Mitch[/name_m]
Monkey: [name_m]Simon[/name_m]

DW: [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [[name_m]Anderson[/name_m]] [name_m]Becker[/name_m] (24, [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City, Graphic designer for a Magazine)
DH: [name_m]Holden[/name_m] [name_m]Malcom[/name_m] [name_m]Becker[/name_m] (24, [name_m]Washington[/name_m], D.C. Film Director)

They stay in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City after they get married. They move into a Victorian house in the Upper [name_u]West[/name_u] Side. They get a few clownfish in a saltwater tank.
House

Year 1:
They have a baby boy, who they name [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Becker[/name_m].
They also get a puppy, a [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] named [name_u]Max[/name_u].

Year 2:
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] writes a fiction graphic novel about a group of friends in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City who have to fight evil forces. It is an instant Bestseller.

Year 3:
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] gets a promotion at work, now she is [name_m]Art[/name_m] Director for the magazine.

Year 4:
They have a baby girl, who they name [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] [name_m]Becker[/name_m]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] gets a degree in Technology, but stays in her field

Year 5:
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]'s brother, [name_m]Clayton[/name_m], and his wife pass away in a car accident. He had a little five year old girl named, [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_m]Becker[/name_m]. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] adopt her.

Year 6:
[name_m]Holden[/name_m] gets a promotion at work, now he is the Film Director of a small film studio.

Year 7:
They have boy and girl twins, who they name [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_m]Becker[/name_m] and [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Becker[/name_m]
Somehow they get a raccoon as a pet, and name him Peanut

Year 8:
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] decide to open a film studio together, now that [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] has a degree in Technology and Design, and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] is getting recognition for his indie movies.

Year 9:
They decide to move to Los [name_f]Angeles[/name_f] to be closer to Hollywood. They get a Traditional House with balconies and a backyard.
House

Year 10:
For [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]'s birthday, they gift him a hamster named [name_f]Callie[/name_f].

Year 11:
They both receive a promotion at their Film Studio, since its growing a lot and doing well.

Year 12:
They have a baby girl by surprise, they name her [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Moya[/name_f] [name_m]Becker[/name_m]
Due to all the stress of work, kids, and the house, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] start having marital problems. However, they are able to fix their issues through therapy.

Year 13:
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] gets a new degree in [name_f]Media[/name_f] to help [name_m]Holden[/name_m] with the movie shootings and other movie aspects.

Year 14:
They adopt a new puppy, a [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever named [name_f]Lux[/name_f].

Year 15:
[name_m]Holden[/name_m] receives a promotion at work and the chance to work with [name_m]Wes[/name_m] [name_m]Anderson[/name_m], his favorite movie director.

Year 16:
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]'s cousin [name_f]Kristin[/name_f] gets pregnant at 17 and wants to give the baby up for adoption, but is scared that he won’t have a good family. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] decide to adopt the baby boy to ensure he has a good, loving family. They name him [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Mies[/name_m] [name_m]Becker[/name_m].

Year 17:
Together, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_m]Holden[/name_m] decide to write a book about their family, and how they opened a film studio. It is an instant hit.

Year 18:
They get a Guinea Pig a name her Miss Piggy

Year 19:
They decide to move back to [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City now that [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] are in college. They move into a brownstone in the Upper [name_u]West[/name_u] Side, and start producing TV show right there in NYC.
House

Year 20:
They adopt a black cat and name him [name_m]Lucas[/name_m].

[name_m]Holden[/name_m] (44) & [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] (44) have [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] (19), [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] (19), [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] (16), [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] (13), [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] (13), [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (8), and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] (4).

[name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City

W: [name_f]Eleanore[/name_f] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_m]Miller[/name_m] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
H: [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]

AS: [name_m]Penn[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] (17)
S: [name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (15)
[name_m]AD[/name_m]: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (14)
AS: [name_m]Amos[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] (12)
S: [name_m]Thane[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] (12)
S: [name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (10)
S: [name_m]Eames[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] (10)
D: [name_u]Rowen[/name_u] [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] (8)
S: [name_u]Poe[/name_u] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] (8)

DW: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] ([name_u]Kelly[/name_u]) Chapman Parole Officer (41)
DH: [name_u]Macon[/name_u] [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]McCoy[/name_m] Movie Theatre District Manager (deceased, died at 29)
DH: [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Chapman (42) {[name_m]Luke[/name_m]} Police [name_m]Sheriff[/name_m]

• DAD1: [name_f]Damia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] Cuomo (23)
  • DAS1: [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] Cuomo (19) {[name_u]Vinny[/name_u]}
  • DAS2: [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] Chapman (19)
  • DD1: [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_f]Chanel[/name_f] Chapman (13)
  • DS1: [name_m]Turner[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] Chapman (13) {TJ}
  • DD2: [name_f]Marin[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] Chapman (13)
  • DD3: [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Chapman (11)
  • DS2: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] Chapman (11)
  • DD4: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Everlee Chapman (7)
  • DD5: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] Chapman (6) {[name_f]Addie[/name_f]}

After getting married, we bought a house right outside of where [name_u]Macon[/name_u] grew up in [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u], NC.
Our house: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/26/f0/70/26f070912e1a8fc3fd1e2bdc80897c59.jpg

We decide to adopt a cat. We named him [name_m]Greg[/name_m].

Year 1: I get a promotion at work to the lead of my department.
Year 2: [name_u]Macon[/name_u] suddenly passes away. It takes me three years to get married again.
Year 3: [name_u]Andrea[/name_u], one of my coworkers, was deemed unfit to be a mother. Instead of putting her 6 year old daughter [name_f]Damia[/name_f] and her two year old son [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] in foster care, I took them in.
DAD1: [name_f]Damia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] Cuomo
DAS1: [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] Cuomo
Year 4: I earn my bachelors degree in education. I decide to just hold on to it for now, but I may use it in the future.
Year 5: I marry [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Chapman. He goes by [name_m]Luke[/name_m].
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] Chapman {[name_m]Luke[/name_m]} (28)
Grew up in Boulder, [name_u]Colorado[/name_u].
He was raised by his aunt [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] after his mom and dad passed away in an accident. He has four siblings, a sister and 3 brothers, who were also raised by [name_f]Zadie[/name_f].

• [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] Chapman (8 years older)
  • [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Darius[/name_m] Chapman (5 years older)
  • [name_u]Curtis[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] Chapman ([name_m]Edward[/name_m]'s twin)
  • [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Chapman (4 years younger)
    [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is 25 when we meet. We meet at a work outing to a baseball game, he is a police officer. He offered to buy me a hot dog and the rest is history.
    Year 6: [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and I try to have a baby, but no luck.
    Year 7: Last year we weren’t able to have children. This year, we were blessed with triplets.
    DD1: [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_f]Chanel[/name_f] Chapman
    DS1: [name_m]Turner[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] Chapman {TJ}
    DD2: [name_f]Marin[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] Chapman
    Year 8: We adopt 2 pet hamsters, one for [name_f]Damia[/name_f] and one for [name_u]Vinny[/name_u]. [name_f]Damia[/name_f] names hers [name_f]Polly[/name_f], and [name_u]Vinny[/name_u] names his Tank.
    Year 9: I give birth to twins, a girl and a boy.
    DD3: [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Chapman
    DS2: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] Chapman
    Year 10: [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and I move the family to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
    Year 11: [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and I’s relationship is on the rocks, but after some counseling, we stay together.
    Year 12: After [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and I get an offer for jobs from the NYPD, we move to a suburb of [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] for our new jobs.
    Year 13: I give birth to a baby girl, my first single birth.
    DD4: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Everlee Chapman
    Year 14: I have another single birth, another girl.
    DD5: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] Chapman
    Year 15: We move to a bigger house in the same town.
    Year 16: [name_f]Damia[/name_f] goes off to college to become a psychologist. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] gets promoted to sheriff.
    Year 17: We adopt 3 chickens. We name them Cluck, [name_u]Puck[/name_u], and Muck.
    Year 18: [name_m]Luke[/name_m]'s sister [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] suddenly passes away. [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] was the single mom of a 17 year old son. We adopt him.
    DAS2: [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] Chapman
    Year 19: I write a book about working while raising ten children. It becomes a bestseller. [name_u]Vinny[/name_u] goes to a vocational school to become a mechanic and [name_u]Carter[/name_u] goes to college to become a pharmacist.
    Year 20: I write a follow up to my first book, this time about being able to send my children to college. [name_f]Damia[/name_f] goes for her Master’s in Psychology.

DW: [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] {[name_u]James[/name_u]} [name_m]Wood[/name_m]
Grew up in: Kansas city, Kansas
Raised by single aunt: [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (51)
5 siblings: [name_f]Althea[/name_f] [name_f]Cicily[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (31), [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] [name_u]James/name_u, [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] (29), [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (27), [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (25)
I was 22 when I met my husband
[name_m]Lawyer[/name_m]

DH: [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]
Grew up in: [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City, [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m]
Raised by Cousins: [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]McKinley[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m] (40) and [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] [name_m]Wood[/name_m] (39)
2 siblings: [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Wood[/name_m] (21) and [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Wood[/name_m] (19)
Met you when he was 23
Microbiologist

We met on a dating app.
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] proposed to me after a long day of sightseeing at Niagara Falls.
[name_m]Ring[/name_m]: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fa/48/cb/fa48cba31d6b326ccb01b0aca1f677fe.jpg
We had a whimsical themed wedding.
Dress: http://www.praisewedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/03-Esther-Sun-dress-by-Marchesa.jpg
BM Dress: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/46/c4/1b/46c41bd1d06ad68c23afc8e3eb100c40.jpg
Honeymoon location: [name_m]Livingstone[/name_m] Zambia. Since [name_m]Archer[/name_m] proposed to me at Niagara Falls we decided to continue to chase waterfalls and go to [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] Falls for our honeymoon.

We live in Seattle, [name_m]Washington[/name_m] in this house: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/4e/4e/3d4e4ef3250da7cfb6a18dd33057f34f.jpg

We have 12 pets: [name_m]Gil[/name_m] (crested gecko), [name_m]Shady[/name_m] (tarantula), [name_f]Holly[/name_f] (hamster), [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] ([name_f]Betta[/name_f]), [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (golden retriever), [name_f]Audrie[/name_f] (crested gecko), [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] (tabby cat), [name_m]Waldo[/name_m] (millipede), [name_f]Avrill[/name_f] (tarantula), [name_f]Copper[/name_f] (corgi), [name_m]Tiger[/name_m] (husky), and [name_f]Annika[/name_f] (golden retriever)

Y1: We have identical triplet girls, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_m]Wood[/name_m], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Shania[/name_f] [name_m]Wood[/name_m], and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] [name_m]Wood[/name_m]. WE have wondered why [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] doesn’t look exactly like her sisters, [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. We then receive a call from the hospital saying that our daughter was switched at birth with another baby. We find out that our daughter is now called [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. We go to meet her, bringing [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] with us and find that [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] looks exactly like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. She is a sweet, shy little girl. After meeting with [name_f]Aimee[/name_f]'s parents we decide to coparent [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and let them visit each other’s families often.

Y2: [name_m]Archer[/name_m] passes away in a car crash. No one will ever replace [name_m]Archer[/name_m] but I know he would want me to move on.

Y3: I get a promotion and start working on some more advanced cases as a lawyer.

Y4: I have a new pet, a hamster named, Stickers

Y5: I marry [name_m]Samson[/name_m] “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]” [name_m]Clay[/name_m] [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]. He grew up in [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], TX and was raised by his single mom, [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]. He has one sister [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] “[name_f]Ginny[/name_f]” [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]. I met [name_u]Sam[/name_u] when he was 28. He is the manager of an architect firm. We met at a music festival. We have twins [name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_f]Chanel[/name_f] [name_m]Cooper[/name_m] and [name_u]Christo[/name_u] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]. We get a new butterfly garden

Y6: [name_u]Sam[/name_u] gets a promotion and becomes the manager of a different architect firm.

Y7: [name_u]Sam[/name_u] and I have had some serious marital issues. However we resolve them through counseling and stay together. Our Husky [name_m]Tiger[/name_m] dies.

Y8: We get a cat after our old cat [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] dies. She is a Persian named [name_m]Lynx[/name_m].

Y9: We have a baby boy, [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]. Our gecko [name_m]Gil[/name_m] and our tarantula [name_f]Avrill[/name_f] die. We get a clownfish named [name_u]Christy[/name_u].

Y10: We move to a new house in Seattle. This is the house: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/5e/35/da5e35c8183afebf4cad2f52ad39bf10.jpg

Y11: I have a promotion and become a senior attorney.

Y12: I have a baby boy, [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_m]Cooper[/name_m]. [name_u]Sam[/name_u] gets a promotion and becomes the manager of a whole branch of architect firms.

Y13: [name_u]Sam[/name_u] passes away from a sudden, unexpected stroke.

Y14: I decide to move to [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] after [name_u]Sam[/name_u] dies. My house looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/b6/d8/b3b6d89eaf2539c21928f15db914b663.jpg

Y15: After spending a year in [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], things just aren’t working so I move to [name_f]Miami[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f], to this house: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/c1/e7/dac1e71c6ad8866136dec0c61598a4dc.jpg

Y16: I marry [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]. He grew up in [name_u]Memphis[/name_u], [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u] and was raised by his single mom [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]. He has 12 siblings, [name_f]Calida[/name_f] “[name_f]Callie[/name_f]” [name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”, [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], Aslan [name_u]Cobalt[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_f]Estrela[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], and [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]. [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] was 41 when he met me. He is also a lawyer, like me. We originally met in college, and then met on a blind date her in [name_f]Miami[/name_f]. We think it’s fate.
We have triplets, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Lore[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], and [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]. By the end of the year [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and I realized that our relationship just wasn’t working so we split up. We decide to stay friends and coparent
[name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], and [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f]. However the girls will mainly stay with me.

Y17: This year I found out I was pregnant with twins and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] was the father. The twins are named [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]. My corgi, copper, millipede, [name_m]Waldo[/name_m], and tarantula, [name_m]Shady[/name_m] all die. I get a tarantula named [name_m]Harry[/name_m].

Y18: I marry [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]. He grew up in [name_m]Washington[/name_m] D.C. He was raised by his single mom, [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]. He has 5 siblings, [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Gardiner[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u], [name_f]Deliah[/name_f] [name_f]Alaia[/name_f] [name_u]Reed[/name_u], [name_f]Alanna[/name_f] [name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u], [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Briony[/name_f] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] and [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]. He was 37 when you met. He is a corporal in the military. We met on a dating website. [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] gets a promotion and becomes a sergeant.

Y19: I get a degree in hospitality so that we can run a bed and breakfast once we retire. I keep my job as a lawyer for the moment.

Y20: We have a baby girl, [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Serra[/name_f] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]. I write a nonfiction children’s book on being a lawyer.

[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] (41) and [name_m]Oskar/name_m with [name_f]Daisy/name_f, [name_f]Lily/name_f, [name_f]Poppy/name_f, [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] (19), [name_f]Leia[/name_f] (15), [name_u]Christo/name_u, [name_u]Elliot/name_u, [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (8), [name_f]Emma[/name_f] (4), [name_f]Molly[/name_f] (4), [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] (4), [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] (3), [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] (3), and [name_f]Gwyneth/name_f
Past Husbands: [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_m]Samson[/name_m] and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
Pets: [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_u]Christy[/name_u], [name_m]Lynx[/name_m], Stickers, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Audrie[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f] and a butterfly garden
Past Pets: [name_m]Gil[/name_m], [name_m]Shady[/name_m], [name_u]Bobby[/name_u], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], [name_m]Waldo[/name_m], [name_f]Avrill[/name_f], [name_f]Copper[/name_f] and [name_m]Tiger[/name_m]

Me: [b][name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [[name_m]Patterson[/name_m]] “[name_u]Issy[/name_u]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m] /b

• child psychologist
    Him: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (32)
  • advertising executive

[i]After the wedding, we chose to stay in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City, [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m], as [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]'s career was established here, and I had just begun working as well, and it’s a place with many opportunities. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] has an apartment in the Upper [name_f]East[/name_f] Side that we chose to continue living in.

We have a horse, called [name_f]Henriette[/name_f], that we keep at stables near the city, and we also keep bees, on our balcony.[/i]

Year 1: We decide not to immediately start trying for a baby, as I’m still so young. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] gets promoted at work.
Year 2: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] knew his promotion would also require him to move to a different city at some point, but we weren’t expecting it to be this soon. We move out to Los [name_f]Angeles[/name_f] where we buy a beautiful modern home (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/08/87/40/088740d64ff4a88a3b3385cdf380154c.jpg).
Year 3: As we’ve moved, I’m no longer employed, so we decide now is the time to try for a baby. We’re blessed with a beautiful little girl, who we name [name_f]Magritte[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] “[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m], after my aunt, [name_f]Zadie[/name_f] [name_f]Magritte[/name_f]. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is promoted again at work.
Year 4: After the birth of [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] and his recent promotions, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and I are having marital problems, as he’s so busy and travelling for work, and I’m at home with the baby all the time in a place I barely know. We agree to separate for a while, and the separation shows us that we’re much better off together, so we go back to living together. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] agrees to try spend more time with me and [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], and I decide to get back to work, so I feel more settled in Los [name_f]Angeles[/name_f].
Year 5: Instead of going back to my career as a child psychologist, I decide to make the move into entrepreneurship, and set up a company specialising in helping families who’ve just moved to LA. I help them find schools, houses and activities to join, so they don’t feel lost like I did when they first arrive. It’s a huge success!
Year 6: We decide to try for a baby, as [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] has been asking for a sibling, but don’t get pregnant. However, our family does end up growing, although for all the wrong reasons, when [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]‘s second sister, 33 year old [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [[name_m]Hart[/name_m]] de [name_m]Saint[/name_m]-[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] and her husband Édouard [name_m]Fabien[/name_m] de [name_m]Saint[/name_m]-[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] die in a car accident. We’re down as the guardians of their three children in their will, so Raphaël [name_m]Hart[/name_m] de [name_m]Saint[/name_m]-[name_m]Pierre[/name_m], Clémence Sébastienne de [name_m]Saint[/name_m]-[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] and Éléonore [name_f]Marie[/name_f]-[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] de [name_m]Saint[/name_m]-[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] come to live with us. Raf is 10, [name_u]Clemmie[/name_u] is 8 and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is 5.
Year 7: In the craziness of last year, I fell pregnant when we weren’t trying! We’re thrilled to welcome a son, [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] “[name_m]Iggy[/name_m]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m]. He’s named after Édouard, and a family friend of ours who had also recently passed away. We also acquire a butterfly garden.
Year 8: With the five kids, our house in Los [name_f]Angeles[/name_f] is feeling a bit crowded, so we move out to a beautiful home in Malibu.
Year 9: We’re so excited to welcome twins, a boy and a girl! We name them [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “[name_u]Cass[/name_u]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m] and [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Electra[/name_f] “[name_f]Lola[/name_f]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m], after my cousins’ and aunts’ surname, [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], and after my Auntie [name_f]Electra[/name_f]. I also decide to begin a new degree, studying languages, which will help me expand my company globally.
Year 10: We try for a baby, but I do not fall pregnant. [name_m]Even[/name_m] more sadly, towards the end of the year, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] dies of a sudden heart attack. It’s a genetic condition that he did not know he had. I’m 32, with seven kids, and a widow.
Year 11: I decide to get the kids a new pet. They all love horse-riding, so we get a beautiful horse, as sadly we had had to leave [name_f]Henriette[/name_f] in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] with [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]'s mom. They name her [name_f]Rosaleen[/name_f].
Year 12: I decide we need a fresh start, so we move to [name_m]Boston[/name_m], MA. We spend the summer road-tripping across the States, and arrive in time for the new school year. Soon after, at the grocery store, I meet 36 year-old [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Crawford[/name_m], who I start becoming closer to.
Year 13: Only five months after I ran into [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], he proposes and by the end of the year, we’re married. He’s was born here in [name_m]Boston[/name_m], and knows the city like the back of his hand. He grew up here, and was raised by his paternal grandparents, [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [Cunningham] [name_m]Crawford[/name_m], after his parents passed away. He has one older sister, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [[name_m]Crawford[/name_m]] [name_u]Howard[/name_u]. He’s a neurosurgeon at Massachusetts [name_m]General[/name_m] Hospital. The same year I begin writing a book about how to live through loss.
Year 14: We’re shocked when we welcome triplets the year after our marriage - two boys and a girl. We name them [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] “Roo” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] “[name_u]Jazz[/name_u]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] “[name_u]Tavi[/name_u]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m]. Inspired by my big family, I start a second company that specialises in big family lifestyles - we organise holidays, help families organise their lives and aid with financial planning.
Year 15: The kids have been begging for a new pet, and so we acquire a tortoise. They name him [name_m]Spike[/name_m].
Year 16: We decide to move out to the suburbs where we’ll be able to find a bigger house, that will accommodate our family of twelve! It’s even more needed when we welcome baby number eleven, a little girl, who we name [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Pallas[/name_f] “[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m], later that year.
Year 17: The next year we welcome two more babies: a boy and a girl, who we name [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] and [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m]. I write a second book, this one related to my company. It’s a how-to guide for big families like ours.
Year 18: [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] gets a promotion at work and becomes the chief of surgery.
Year 19: My oldest cousin [name_m]Sampson[/name_m] [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]” [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]'s oldest daughter, [name_f]Kessie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], becomes unable to raise her two kids when she is diagnosed with a terminal illness. She asks if we will take them in and of course we say yes. Twin four year-olds [name_m]Callahan[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] “[name_u]Cal[/name_u]” [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Tiernan[/name_u] “[name_u]Laney[/name_u]” [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] join our family.
Year 20: We have another daughter, [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Angelou[/name_f] “[name_f]Edie[/name_f]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m], who we decide will be our last. However, we’re shocked to discover the same year that [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] was switched in the hospital with another baby. We ask him what to do, and while he’s curious about meeting his biological parents, we all know he’s definitely our son, and that [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Whitney[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] is not.

Me: [b][name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [[name_m]Patterson[/name_m]] “[name_u]Issy[/name_u]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m]-[name_m]Crawford[/name_m] /b

• entrepreneur and writer
    DH: [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] (44)
  • chief of surgery and neurosurgeon

ADS: Raphaël [name_m]Hart[/name_m] “Raf” de [name_m]Saint[/name_m]-[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (24)
[name_m]ADD[/name_m]: Clémence Sébastienne “[name_u]Clemmie[/name_u]” de [name_m]Saint[/name_m]-[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (22)
[name_m]ADD[/name_m]: Éléonore [name_f]Marie[/name_f]-[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]” de [name_m]Saint[/name_m]-[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (19)
DD: [name_f]Magritte[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] “[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (17)
DS: [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] “[name_m]Iggy[/name_m]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (13) (switched at birth)
DS/DD: [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “[name_u]Cass[/name_u]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m] / [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Electra[/name_f] “[name_f]Lola[/name_f]” [name_m]Hart[/name_m] (11)
DS/DS/DD: [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] “Roo” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] / [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] “[name_u]Jazz[/name_u]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] / [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] “[name_u]Tavi[/name_u]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] (6)
ADS/[name_m]ADD[/name_m]: [name_m]Callahan[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “[name_u]Cal[/name_u]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] / [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_u]Tiernan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “[name_u]Laney[/name_u]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] (5)
DD: [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Pallas[/name_f] “[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] (4)
DS/DD: [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] / [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] (3)
DD: [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Angelou[/name_f] “[name_f]Edie[/name_f]” [name_m]Crawford[/name_m] (nb)

DW: [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] “[name_f]Tess[/name_f]” [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (31, veterinarian)

• Adoptive Mother: [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m]
  • Adoptive Mother: [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] [name_f]Lupe[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m]
    – [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_u]Juneau[/name_u] (26)
    – [name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Amaya[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] (23)
    • Brother: [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] [name_m]Bowie[/name_m] (23)
      DH: Sebatian [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m] (30, detective)
  • Grandmother: [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m]
  • Grandfather: [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Davenport[/name_m]
    • Brother: [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m] (29)
    • Brother: [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Conran[/name_m] (21)

After the honeymoon, they move to [name_m]Boston[/name_m], MA into this house:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3d/4e/4e/3d4e4ef3250da7cfb6a18dd33057f34f.jpg

Pets:
Dog: Pogo (Staffordshire Bull Terrier, 2)
Dog: [name_u]Winter[/name_u] ([name_m]German[/name_m] Shorthaired Pointer, 5)
Rat: [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Christie[/name_u] ([name_f]Fancy[/name_f], 1)
[name_f]Cat[/name_f]: Larkspur ([name_f]Maine[/name_f] Coon, 3)

Year 1: [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] gets shot and killed in the line of duty.
Year 2: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] goes back to school and studies website design. She stays working as a vet though
Year 3: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] goes back to school and takes a course about wine.
Year 4: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] meets someone new. His name is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. He grew up in [name_m]Boston[/name_m] with his dads, [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Tremont[/name_m] and [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], and his siblings [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] (32), [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] (29), and [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] (27) [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. He is a lawyer and is also 34
Year 5: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] writes a book. It’s a fantasy book but majorly features loss and animals, which [name_f]Tess[/name_f] has experience with
Year 6: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] have triplets via IVF. They are named [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] “[name_u]Bernie[/name_u]”, [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] “[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]”, and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] “[name_f]Tillie[/name_f]” [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].
Year 7: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] decide to open a vet clinic together.
Year 8: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] gets his vet tech certification so he can do more hands-on help as needed.
Year 9: [name_f]Tess[/name_f]'s best friend and her husband die in a tragic car accident. [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] get custody of their newborn sons, [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m].
Year 10: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] move to Boulder, CO
Year 11: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] have relationship issues, but they go through couples counselling and work it out.
Year 12: [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] open a new vet clinic in Boulder
Year 13: The family gets a chicken and names her [name_f]Gwendolin[/name_f]
Year 14: The family gets another rat, after [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Cristie[/name_f] the rat passed away. His name is [name_m]Rufus[/name_m].
Year 15: The family moves to [name_u]Memphis[/name_u], TN
Year 16: The family gets another chicken and names her [name_f]Berenice[/name_f]
Year 17: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] tragically dies of cancer.
Year 18: The family gets another chicken and names her [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
Year 19: The family moves back to Boulder, CO
Year 20: The family moves back to [name_u]Memphis[/name_u], TN

Where me and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] live after marriage: [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_f]Arizona[/name_f]

Our first house

Our second house

Our third house

Our bees

Barbara

Nita

Year 1: Twins! [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] and [name_u]Ariel[/name_u] [name_u]Calder[/name_u] (non-identical). [name_m]Archer[/name_m] receives a promotion at work.

Year 2: Twins… again! [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] [name_m]Axl[/name_m] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Celie[/name_f]. I publish a children’s book.

Year 3: Another baby boy! [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] Dutch. I publish another book, this time a parenting guide.

Year 4: Oh no, triplets… [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_u]Drew[/name_u] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Alia[/name_f] ([name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] identical). I get a degree in Medicine!

Year 5: End my suffering, I’m pregnant with triplets again. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Bishop[/name_m], [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] and [name_m]Buck[/name_m] [name_m]Gulliver[/name_m] (all identical). I get another degree (Film Production)!

Year 6: Twins. [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Emilian[/name_m] and [name_u]January[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. Degree in Spanish!

Year 7: We get a pet muntjac deer and name her [name_f]Barbara[/name_f].

Year 8: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl. [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. [name_m]Archer[/name_m] starts his own business.

Year 9: My younger brother, [name_m]Aubin[/name_m], moves in with us for a short period of time while going through a divorce with his wife. My niece: [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

Year 10: Twins and also no more kids. [name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_u]Billie[/name_u] and [name_f]Minka[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] (non-identical). We move houses.

Year 11: I write a crime novel.

Year 12: [name_m]Aubin[/name_m] must fly to Nigeria for work. We take care of [name_f]Clover[/name_f].

Year 13: She-cat from the animal shelter.

Year 14: I publish a book on beekeeping.

Year 15: We find out [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] isn’t biologically ours and that she was switched in the hospital shortly after birth. We choose not to meet our missing child.

Year 16: We move houses again.

Year 17: [name_m]Bachelor[/name_m]'s in Agriculture.

Year 18: [name_m]Aubin[/name_m] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] move in with us for a brief period as the family struggles financially.

Year 19: [name_u]January[/name_u] was switched in the hospital. We do not search for our biological daughter.

Year 20: Me and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] start having marital issues but we work through our problems and decide to stay together.

DW: [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] “[name_u]Alex[/name_u]” [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] (26)

• Grew Up: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Raised by: Aunt and Uncle: [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] ([name_m]Marshall[/name_m]) and [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_u]Wallace[/name_u]
  • Siblings:
    [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] (28)
    [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] (21)
    [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] (17)
  • Career: Surgeon
    Age When You Met Your Husband: 24

DH: [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (22)

• Grew Up: [name_u]Memphis[/name_u], [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u]
  • Raised by: Two Moms: [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] and [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_m]Lyon[/name_m]
  • Siblings:
    [name_m]Axel[/name_m] [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (30)
    [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (27)
    [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Blaze[/name_u] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (24)
    [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] / [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (19)
  • Career: Psychologist
    Age When You Met Your Wife: 20

Where [name_f]Do[/name_f] You Live After You Get Married?
[name_m]New[/name_m] Place: [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_f]Arizona[/name_f]

What Does Your House Look Like?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com…8ca767f94f.jpg

[name_f]Do[/name_f] You Have Pets?
Male Huskie: [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
Female [name_f]Canary[/name_f]: [name_f]Eda[/name_f]

20 Years:

Year 1: [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_u]Alex[/name_u] have inherited the 2 children of [name_m]Axel[/name_m], [name_m]Milo[/name_m]'s old brother, who can’t care for their children after the death of their mother: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyons[/name_m] (5) and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyons[/name_m] (2)

Year 2: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] gets pregnant with G/B Twins: [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m].

Year 3: The family adopt a new dog: a male [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] named [name_u]Corey[/name_u].

Year 4: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] gets pregnant with a baby girl: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m].

Year 5: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] fels old with 30 years old and want another kid, but she doesn’t get pregnant. [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] have serious marital issues because the no-pregnancy. Things just aren’t working out and they decide to divorce. But [name_u]Alex[/name_u] will find new love 3 years later.
She meet [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Malone[/name_m]. He grew up in [name_m]Boston[/name_m], Massachusetts with his two aunts, [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_m]Malone[/name_m] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] [name_m]Malone[/name_m], and with his sister [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_m]Malone[/name_m] (20). They meet when [name_m]Archer[/name_m] was 23 years. He works as a militar.

Year 6: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] discover [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] was switched in the hospital shortly after birth! [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is the biological daughter of [name_f]Annika[/name_f] and [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Nilsson[/name_m], a sweden couple who live in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m]. [name_u]Alex[/name_u] contact with them and splain them the situation. [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] are agree to go together to met her daughter: [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_m]Nilsson[/name_m].
She’s nervous and shy, but [name_u]Alex[/name_u] conect with she very well. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] conect well too and make friends together.
All of them promise to keep in contact. [name_u]Alex[/name_u] promise send photos on [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and she call often [name_f]Annika[/name_f] and [name_m]Oskar[/name_m]. They promise to do the same with [name_f]Astrid[/name_f].

Year 7: Sadly, [name_m]Milo[/name_m] passes away. You take care of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

Year 8: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m], who was dating, finally married. They move to [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] to be near [name_f]Astrid[/name_f].

Year 9: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] gets pregnant! She gives birth to a baby girl, her first child with [name_m]Archer[/name_m]. They name her [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_m]Malone[/name_m].

Year 10: The family add a new pet, a clownfish named [name_m]Nemo[/name_m].

Year 11: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] gets a new degree relared with medicine.

Year 12: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m] try for another baby, but [name_u]Alex[/name_u] doesn’t get pregnant. They start a business, a line of clothes for babies.

Year 13: Another year that [name_u]Alex[/name_u] doesn’t get pregnant after trying. They decide they need a bigger house and move to Mediterranean style house: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e3/55/c1/e355c15e191885c07add1ccef9867407.jpg.

Year 14: After two years trying for a baby, [name_u]Alex[/name_u] gets pregnant with… triplets (G/B/B)! [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Malone[/name_m], [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Malone[/name_m] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Hardy[/name_m] [name_m]Malone[/name_m].

Year 15: The family add another clownfish, [name_u]Marley[/name_u].

Year 16: [name_m]Archer[/name_m] dies in a car accident. [name_u]Alex[/name_u] is broken after the death of her husband. After three years, she will fall in love again with [name_m]Damien[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] Abernathy (35).

Year 17: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] writes a book telling her story (her husbands deaths, her daughter’s switch…)

Year 18: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] buys another clownfish, [name_f]Tara[/name_f].

Year 19: [name_m]Damien[/name_m] and [name_u]Alex[/name_u], who are dating, decide to try for a baby, but without results. But they decide to move to a new home, a european style house: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/c7/49/0cc7498e33f400310ae0e8c5be99eecd.jpg

Year 20: [name_u]Alex[/name_u] doesn’t gets pregnant that year. They suffer a couple crisis and separete. But eventually they reunite.

The Family:

DW: [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] “[name_u]Alex[/name_u]” [name_m]Malone[/name_m] (née [name_m]Marshall[/name_m])

• ExDH: [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (Decesed)
      ---- [name_m]ADD[/name_m]: [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyons[/name_m] (24)
        • ADS: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyons[/name_m] (21)
        • DD/DS: [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (18)
        • DD: [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [name_m]Nilsson[/name_m] (16)
          ---- [name_m]ADD[/name_m]: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]-[name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (16)
    • DH: [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Malone[/name_m] (Decesed)
        • DD: [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_m]Malone[/name_m] (11)
        • DD/DS/DS: [name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Malone[/name_m], [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Malone[/name_m] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Hardy[/name_m] [name_m]Malone[/name_m] (6)
    • BF: [name_m]Damien[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] Abernathy

Male Huskie: [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
Female [name_f]Canary[/name_f]: [name_f]Eda[/name_f]
Male [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]: [name_u]Corey[/name_u].
3 Clownfish: [name_m]Nemo[/name_m], [name_u]Marley[/name_u] and [name_f]Tara[/name_f].

I’m [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m]-[name_m]Nelson[/name_m]. I am 21 years old and engaged to [name_u]Nile[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m]. [name_u]Nile[/name_u] is 22 years old.
After [name_u]Nile[/name_u] and I get married, we live in [name_u]Memphis[/name_u], [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u] where [name_u]Nile[/name_u] grew up.
We live in a beautiful European house.

Year 1: I get a new degree. I start my new job as an OB/GYN.
Year 2: I write a historical romance book. It takes places in the royal environment of 19th century [name_f]England[/name_f].
Year 3: We try for a baby and we are lucky. We are having triplets! We have a set of identical girls and a boy. We name them [name_f]Alaia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m], [name_m]Kiefer[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m]. We adopt a Labrador. His name is [name_m]Graham[/name_m].
Year 4: [name_u]Nile[/name_u] quits his job as a psychologist and opens a bookstore.
Year 5: I receive a promotion!
Year 6: We move houses in our city. We move into a neoclassical house.
Year 7: [name_u]Nile[/name_u] gets a degree in literature.
Year 8: We decide to try for a baby. We succeed and after nine months I give birth to our daughter [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m]. A month before [name_f]Millie[/name_f] is born, [name_u]Nile[/name_u] unexpectedly passes away. He suffers a heart attack. While no one can ever replace him, I do realise I should move on with my life. I would love to give my children the opportunity to grow up with a present father figure.
Year 9: I write a book. It is a mixture of fiction and nonfiction. The ongoing theme is loss of a significant other. The writing of this book really helped my grieving process.
Year 10: [name_f]My[/name_f] brother [name_m]Abner[/name_m] and his wife [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] tragically pass away in a car accident. I am the guardian of their three children, so they move in with me. Their four-year-old daughter [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Maxime[/name_u] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m] and their two-year-old sons [name_u]Evren[/name_u] [name_m]Abner[/name_m] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m] and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Kenyon[/name_m] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m] come to live with us.
Year 12: I marry [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] Simmons. He is 36 years old and grew up in [name_m]Boston[/name_m], Massachusetts like I did. He is an interior designer.
Year 13: [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], the kids and I move into a colonial home in [name_m]Boston[/name_m], Massachusetts.
Year 14: [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and I try for a baby, but are unfortunately unsuccessful. I do get a promotion!
Year 15: [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and I try again, and lucky that we are, we succeed. I am blessed with another set of triplets! We have identical boys and a girl. Their names are [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] Simmons, [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] Simmons and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] Simmons. I write a sequel to the book I wrote six years ago.
Year 16: We adopt a [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Retriever. Her name is Avalanche.
Year 17: [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and I try for another baby, but are unsuccessful. I write another book. This time a children’s book.
Year 18: [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and I try again and are blessed with two beautiful boys. Their names are [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] Simmons and [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] Simmons. We move into a slightly bigger house, but stay in [name_m]Boston[/name_m].
Year 19: [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] gets a major promotion!
Year 20: I write a sequel to my first children’s book.

My family
Me (41): [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Simmons, née [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m]-[name_m]Nelson[/name_m]
DH (deceased, would be 42): [name_u]Nile[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m]
DH (46): [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] Simmons
–DD1/DD2/DS1 (17): [name_f]Alaia[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_m]Kiefer[/name_m] [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m]
–DAD4 (14): [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m]
–DD3 (12): [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m]
–DAS2/DAS3 (12): [name_u]Evren[/name_u] and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m]
–DS4/DS5/DD5 (5): [name_m]Winston[/name_m], [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] Simmons
–DS6/DS7 (2): [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] Simmons