Long list, lots of options

Help us choose from our girl list or suggest some of your own!

Pairs:
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

Random others:
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]!

But what about [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]? :slight_smile:

I adore [name_f]Willa[/name_f].

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

My favourite would be [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]/[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] or [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u].

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]! I’d really like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] too.

My favorites combo of yours is [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]! I love the strong consonant sounds, and how the short, sparkly [name_f]Mae[/name_f] compliments the classic, elegant [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. My favorite single names of yours are [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], and my mix-and-match choices would be [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f].
Suggestions:
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]: Spunky, bright “F” name like [name_f]Freya[/name_f], but a classic like [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. Also picks up the “r” in [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f]. Great namesakes, too!

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]: A nature name with the flow of [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], but the feel of [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. This choice is strong, exquisite, and distinctive.

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]: This lively, beautiful name has the quirk and distinctive sounds of [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], but is more recognizable like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

[name_f]Helena[/name_f]: This name is as bright as [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f], and has the gravity of [name_f]Isolde[/name_f].

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]: I like this for many of the same reasons as [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]: Such a charmer of a name, and with ties to nature.

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]: Elegant and refined, like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]. It’s also a tailored, unusual choice.

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]: This name is quirky, lively, and different, like [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], but also elegant like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f].

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]: This has many of the sounds of [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], with the charm of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f]. I love how it balances quirk with elegance.

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]: Strikes the balance between sweet and strong, quirky and feminine, just like your other favorites.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is beautiful!

"[name_f]Helena[/name_f]: This name is as bright as [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f], and has the gravity of [name_f]Isolde[/name_f].
ture. "

My inner junior-high emo kid loves that you suggested [name_f]Helena[/name_f]. Thanks for the throwback. :slight_smile: Your suggestions are beautiful!

Thank you all for your suggestions! They’re super helpful. We would love to hear more!

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] best, but [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is also lovely!

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f]