LONG LONG list, opinions please!

Ok, so I know my list is super long :slight_smile: We are adopting a baby in [name_u]December[/name_u] and I am having a terrible time picking a name. I do not like anything that is going to have her with several other girls with the same name. I have 3 children, 2 boys named [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_m]Tanner[/name_m] and a daughter named Chaselyn. I love the name Chaselyn, it fits her perfectly and I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] that she has several nicknames such as [name_u]Chase[/name_u] and Chasey. Our last name is [name_m]Shelton[/name_m], so tell me what you think of these with my other 3 childrens names and our last name. Thanks! (Also, middle names could be changed, I am picking from [name_f]Dawn[/name_f], [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] which are all family names)

Cainley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Cain[/name_m]”
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_f]Coralee[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]”
Emmersyn [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Emmarie [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (I like because my grandma was [name_f]Marie[/name_f])
Teaghan [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Kyralee [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_u]Chesley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] ([name_u]Brooke[/name_u]) [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Tessalee [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”
Clairwyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (this is my favorite, my husband says contrived) “[name_u]Clair[/name_u]”
[name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Rommley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Tessamyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”
[name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Taitley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]”
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Taitlyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]”
Chanley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_u]Blakely[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_f]Annistyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”
[name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Maylie [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_m]McLain[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]”
Synclaire [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Claire[/name_f]”
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Maddi[/name_f]”
[name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Elli[/name_f]”
Chancely [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Chance[/name_m]”
[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”
Rhaewyn [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Chandley [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”

Opinions please!

To be completely honest, some of these are absolutely heinous. Unusual doesn’t have to mean made up, misspelled nonsense. [name_f]Coralee[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] and [name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] are by far the best names on this list.

From the names your have on your list, the ones that I think would work are:

1. [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

I also like [name_f]Chelsey[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f], however, I think that [name_f]Chelsey[/name_f] is much too close to sister Chaselyn’s name.

I agree about [name_u]Chesley[/name_u] being too close now that you mention it. Thanks so much for your reply!

From your list, I like:

[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”

Suggestions
Tessamyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”- What about [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]?
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”- [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] sounds exactly like Anally (Anal?). What about [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] instead? [name_m]Just[/name_m] adding ‘s’ sound in the end.

Cainley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Cain[/name_m]”- Dislike, reminds me if Cain & Abel, and Cain wasn’t all that great of a namesake… You might consider Ainsley
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- Cute, a little spunky
[name_f]Coralee[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]”- LOVE, I prefer it spelt with an ‘ie’ but love either way
Emmersyn [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- Not my favorite, it just feels very masculine to me how about Emmaline ir Tamasin
Emmarie [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- Normally I would I would suggest you spell it Emery, but I love that there’s meaning behind the spelling.
Teaghan [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- not my favorite, don’t like the sound and there’s not really any nicknames how about Taryn, Tasmin, Tierney, Tiernan
Kyralee [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- much prefer Coralee, but you might consider ‘Kirrily’ (rhymes with cheerily)
[name_u]Chesley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] ([name_u]Brooke[/name_u]) [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- too close to your daughters name. You might consider Leslie, Westerly, Esteley, or Wellesley
Tessalee [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”- LOVE, but prefer it spelt Thessaly, like the region in Greece. Though in this spelling the pronunciation is clearer.
Clairwyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Clair[/name_u]”- cute, but personally I would go with Claerwen, like the river
[name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- cute, but prefer Coraline
Rommley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- ok, prefer the spelling Romilly
Tessamyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”- not my favorite, if you want a ‘Tes’ name I would go with Tessalee. But you might consider Tamsin?
[name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- ok, not my favorite though, prefer Paisley
Taitley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]”- sounds too much like ‘stately’, how about Taisie, Talia or Tayma
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- cute!
Taitlyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]”- would get confused with Caitlin, maybe consider Tatiana, Tatia, Tatum
Chanley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- not my favorite makes me think of someone trying to feminize Chandler, how about Ainsley , Shanelly,
[name_u]Blakely[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- ok but prefer others on your list
[name_f]Annistyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”- not my favorite, unless you are a huge Jennifer Anniston fan. How about Annabeth, Anastasia, Anastay, Andria, Anesse
[name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- not my favorite. How about Lindy, Lacey, Leslie, Lindsay,
Maylie [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- ok, I know a lot of parents adopting from China use this name usually spelt ‘Mei’ though
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- ok
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- prefer this over Harper, you might also consider Fifer
[name_m]McLain[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]”- sounds too masculine for my taste. How about Melain, Delainey, Adelaine, Alaine, Melaina, Madeleine
Synclaire [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Claire[/name_f]”- where I live Sinclair is a gas station, you might consider Clarimonde, Clarice, Claramay, Clarie, Maclaren, Decla
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Maddi[/name_f]”- prefer this on a boy, how about Maxine, Maxime, Madro, Margaux
[name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Elli[/name_f]”- ok
Chancely [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Chance[/name_m]”- too close to your daughters name
[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”- pretty
Rhaewyn [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- not my favorite, how about Rowan, Rhonwen or Raven?
Chandley [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]- not my favorite
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”- I really want to love this one but it’s just too close to analy for me. What about something like Annabelle Lee, or Anna Leigh

I think that these go the best;

[name_f]Coralee[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]”
[name_f]Annistyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”

If you’d like suggestions;

[name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Ainslie[/name_u]/[name_f]Ainslee[/name_f]
[name_f]Mackenna[/name_f]
Mckynlie
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u]
[name_f]Jessa[/name_f]
[name_u]Nicola[/name_u]

I’m not a fan of your naming style but these combos are ok.

Kyralee [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_u]Chesley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] ([name_u]Brooke[/name_u]) [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Maylie [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - trendy and popular so it may not be as unique as you think.
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - see [name_u]Harper[/name_u]

I would eliminate these combos because the spelling is terrible. Giving a child a “unique” name is quite different than giving them one that no one will be able to spell.

Emmersyn [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Emmarie [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (I like because my grandma was [name_f]Marie[/name_f])
Tessalee [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”
Rommley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Tessamyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”
Taitley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]”
Taitlyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]”
[name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Elli[/name_f]”
Rhaewyn [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]” - too much like “anally”

Eliminate these combos because they’re too similar to Chaselyn’s name.

Cainley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Cain[/name_m]”
Clairwyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (this is my favorite, my husband says contrived) “[name_u]Clair[/name_u]”
Chanley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Chancely [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Chance[/name_m]”
Chandley [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]

Eliminate these combos because the names are very masculine and unattractive. Personally, I wouldn’t want a girls name to be more masculine than your son’s names.

[name_m]McLain[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]”
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Maddi[/name_f]”

Out of your names I like these with your other children:

Emmarie [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] ([name_u]Emery[/name_u] is my favorite feminine spelling of this name, and I think [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] would be pretty!)
[name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Elli[/name_f]” (I’ve seen this named spelled several ways, Ellason, Ellasyn, and the way you have it here)
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (This is the most classic of your choices, and although I love it, I’m not sure if it fits your naming style. I think it fits with the southern sounding aspect of [name_m]Tanner[/name_m] and [name_u]Parker[/name_u], but Chaselyn is very different!)

I think most of your middle names are interchangeable with these as well.

My Favorites from your list are Tessalee, [name_u]Presley[/name_u], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Blakely[/name_u] (or Blakelyn), [name_f]Annistyn[/name_f] (sp. [name_f]Anniston[/name_f]), [name_u]Piper[/name_u], and [name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] (sp. [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]).

Since your boys names end the same, you can use the same ending for your girls like: Blakelyn, [name_f]Jessalyn[/name_f], Seralyn, [name_f]Addilyn[/name_f], [name_m]Berlyn[/name_m], [name_m]Devlyn[/name_m], [name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f], [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f], and [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f].

You could also use a feminized boy or unisex name: [name_u]Chandler[/name_u], [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] (nn. [name_f]Geri[/name_f]), [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Riley[/name_u], [name_m]Dalton[/name_m] (nn. [name_f]Dolly[/name_f]).

More names that fit with your style: [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f], [name_f]Maebelle[/name_f], [name_f]Cheyanne[/name_f], [name_f]Leanne[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Loretta[/name_f], [name_f]Lilyanne[/name_f], [name_f]Janette[/name_f], [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], and Glorianna.

Please keep in mind that the site that you have picked for asking advice typically draws in people who like more traditional names that are classically spelled. Like others, many of your names are not my taste. That being said, take what everyone says with a grain of salt because they probably do not share your complete views of names. Now THAT being said, I do have some concerns with the list, esp. mirroring the comments of [name_u]Mischa[/name_u].

First of all, I would caution using a unique or creative spelling. Keep in mind that this name will be your daughter’s until she is an old, old lady hopefully. She will grow tired of having to correct others about the spelling of her name. Spelling also sends others in society subtle comments about education level and intelligence level whether they are warranted or not. I wonder at the idea that a little girl named [name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] or Clairwyn might grow up to be a doctor who is not taken seriously because of her first name. I also feel the same way about smoosh names in many cases. I can’t help but think of the scene from [name_m]Ted[/name_m] where he tries to guess the stripper name and says “is it one of the names I just said with something added to the end?” Like it or not, many people in our society associate smoosh names in such a way. [name_u]Mischa[/name_u] was also very astute in noting that [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] is very close to anally. Likewise, the names that begin with [name_u]Tait[/name_u]- only make me think of the word ‘taint’. Yikes! Steer clear!!

Another point I would like to make: the endings to these names which you are fond of now and very trendy and ‘right now’ and in about 10 years they will start to feel veeeeery dated as the trend starts to fade away. Why not pick a more traditional version of the names you like so that they will have lasting power and still have charm? The [name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] of today I fear will be tomorrow’s [name_f]Barbara[/name_f], [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] or [name_f]Brittany[/name_f].

What I love from your list! (in the spelling I prefer):

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - I know you listed as a middle but it’s my favorite of everything you have listed
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] - this is going to be very dated in a few years though too bc its so popular

Variations on what you posted:

[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] --> [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Annabella[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] (she could go by both)
[name_f]Coralee[/name_f] --> [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] (this is so fricking cute)
Emmersyn --> [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] (not my fave, but this has been the more accepted spelling)
Tessamyn --> what’s wrong with just [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. Beautiful name. Also [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] would be beautiful.

Many of the other names I truly do not care for. Especially [name_f]Annistyn[/name_f]. Why is [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] Aniston, whose last name is really Anistopoulas or something like that, inspiring this trend? I don’t get it.

Agree w/ others that [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], [name_m]McLain[/name_m], [name_u]Blakely[/name_u], Chancely, [name_u]Presley[/name_u] and honestly even [name_u]Finley[/name_u] sound too masculine.

Good luck and congratulations on your adoption!

I love the names Emmersyn, Teaghan and [name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] for the first name and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] or [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], however am not a huge fan of [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] or [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] for the middle name or [name_f]Annalee[/name_f], Chancely, [name_m]Maddox[/name_m], Cainly, Clairewyn or [name_u]Finley[/name_u]. Also, instead of Emmarie, I think you should use [name_f]Marie[/name_f], [name_f]Maria[/name_f] or something similar instead. You have great taste in names! I especially love your daughter’s name, Chaselyn! I hope this helped!

[name_u]Piper[/name_u] is my favorite. Maybe [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] if you are looking for a more unisex feel. [name_u]Blakely[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] only makes me think of the country singer [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m].

[name_f]Anniston[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] is great :slight_smile: [name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] is another good option, as is [name_f]Annalie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f].

If you like [name_u]Chesley[/name_u], I would suggest [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u].
[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] is gorgeous.
I would pair [name_f]Coralee[/name_f] or [name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] with [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]. The k sound in brooke makes it a bit less smooth with the K sound of the first name.
I like [name_u]Harper[/name_u], but not paired with an H middle. Maybe [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] or [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u].
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is adorable. I’d consider [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] as [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]'s middle name option.
[name_f]Anniston[/name_f] is ok as a girls first name, but only spelled this way, [name_f]Annie[/name_f] as a nn is adorable, even [name_f]Toni[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]?
[name_u]Landry[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellison[/name_u] I love.
I would use [name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] or [name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] (instead of hadley and it is similar enough to the family name to honor it.
I would use [name_u]Ellison[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], both are cute.
My absolute favorite is [name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m].
My second favorites are tied between [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_u]Teagan[/name_u].

I got rid of [name_u]Chesley[/name_u], Clairwyn, [name_f]Elisyn[/name_f], Taitlyn, Chandley, Chancely, Raewyn, and Chanly because they are too similar to Chaselyn. I got rid of [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] because they are too similar to the boys. I got rid of Rommley, Cainlee, [name_u]Presley[/name_u], and [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] just because I really don’t like them, and don’t think they add substantially to your list. I’m not a fan of your alternate spellings…it seems to be “trying” a little too hard. If you’re set on these spellings, then I think Teaghan, Tessalee, [name_f]Coralee[/name_f], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Landry[/name_u], and [name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] are strong bets (I actually don’t like the -lyn spelling but I imagine you are probably trying to find a name that will match her sister).

Here’s how I would “redo” a couple of your names:
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–I just think [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is kind of a weak name. There are stronger options here. I say cut it.
[name_f]Coralee[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]”–This is nice
Emmersyn [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–I would change it to [name_m]Emmerson[/name_m]. It will still have the feminine ending with Chaselyn, but stand on it’s own as well. Like [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_m]Tanner[/name_m]–both names work independently, but also happen to have a shared ending.
Emmarie [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (I like because my grandma was [name_f]Marie[/name_f])–Again, I would use the traditional [name_u]Emory[/name_u].
Teaghan [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–This one is fine; I do prefer [name_u]Tegan[/name_u].
Kyralee [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–I think the spelling Kiralee is less confusing. Again, you probably want the y to share with Chaselyn, but I don’t think it’s necessary.
Tessalee [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”–I actually really just like the name [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], and don’t think it needs a -lee at the end to be made special! Also, remember that once there is an actual child attached to a name, she might grow into a nickname that is completely different than what you initially planned.
[name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–I prefer [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], but that might be pronounced as [name_f]Cora[/name_f]-LEEN or [name_f]Cora[/name_f]-[name_f]LINE[/name_f] rather than [name_f]Cora[/name_f]-[name_f]LIN[/name_f] so I can see why you would want to keep the -lyn ending, plus it matches with Chaselyn.
Tessamyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]”–Tessalyn is better, Tessamyn kind of hard to say–at least for me.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] is nice, a safe choice.
[name_u]Blakely[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–I much prefer just prefer just plain old [name_u]Blake[/name_u], but that to me still sounds too masculine. I’m not a big fan of it, but it doesn’t have any of the inherent problems that I think some of your other names do.
[name_f]Annistyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”–Would rather use [name_f]Anniston[/name_f]. See my other comments regarding -yn endings. Spelled [name_f]Anniston[/name_f], this is actually one of my favorites for you.
[name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–I like this one.
Maylie [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]–This is super cute. I like the spelling Mailee better.
[name_m]McLain[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]”–Why not just name her [name_f]Lainey[/name_f]? [name_m]McLain[/name_m] just isn’t very pretty-sounding.
Synclaire [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Claire[/name_f]”–I can’t decide if I really like this one, or really not. Either way, it should be spelled [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]. Of course, then it has “sin” in it which you might want to avoid.
[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”–This name is pretty, but it’s not my style…and it doesn’t seem to be yours either! Where did this come from? Anyways, I think it’s a name that will age better than most others on your list, so it’s a solid choice.
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]”–Nice name, but I wouldn’t pair it with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] for the middle. Notice I haven’t really talked about your middles much…I actually like all of your middle choices, and notice that you’ve sort of mixed and matched them. I say shorten your firsts list a bit, and then work with middles after.

So best choices with spelling changes are [name_f]Coralee[/name_f], [name_u]Tegan[/name_u], Kiralee, [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Coralyn[/name_f], [name_f]Anniston[/name_f], [name_u]Landry[/name_u], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], Mailee, [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u], [name_f]Annora[/name_f], and [name_f]Annalee[/name_f].
[name_f]Anniston[/name_f], [name_u]Tegan[/name_u], [name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] don’t go well with [name_m]Shelton[/name_m], so I eliminated those. So we end up with (I chose the middles I thought flowed the best):

Kiralee/[name_f]Coralee[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
Mailee [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m]

[name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_m]Tanner[/name_m]

Chaselyn, [name_u]Blakely[/name_u]

I have a totally different naming style and find most of your name choices incredibly difficult to spell and a little too kree8tiv, but the ones below would be my picks:

Some of the names on your list make me really angry. I tried to be diplomatic but seriously I really hate some of them.
I grew up with brothers & in an environment of merciless teasing so my first instinct is to make fun of whatever I think they would make fun of.
I’ll put the names I think are reasonable in bold.

Cainley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Cain[/name_m]” - Not for a girl.
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Not sure why [name_u]Finley[/name_u] in my head is a name for a puppy. I don’t hate it though.
[name_f]Coralee[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]” - Probably your best choice on this list. I think I prefer [name_f]Coralie[/name_f].
Emmersyn [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - [name_m]Emmerson[/name_m]. And this to me is a name for a boy - but other than that its not tooo bad.
Emmarie [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (I like because my grandma was [name_f]Marie[/name_f]) - I don’t like smooshed names like Emmarie. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] or [name_f]Marie[/name_f].
Teaghan [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - I think just [name_u]Tegan[/name_u] or if you must [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] is fine, but the H just complicates the name. I think I prefer [name_u]Tegan[/name_u] with one of your other middle names. [name_u]Tegan[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]?
Kyralee [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - I don’t like this at all. Too smoosh.
[name_u]Chesley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] ([name_u]Brooke[/name_u]) [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - I first read this as [name_f]Chelsey[/name_f]. [name_u]Chesley[/name_u] is bad.
Tessalee [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]” - Would be better if you just named her [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. Tessalee is no good.
Clairwyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (this is my favorite, my husband says contrived) “[name_u]Clair[/name_u]” - Yikes, I think I agree with your husband. I do like the welsh look of the name though.
[name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Not bad, I prefer [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u].
Rommley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Rommley. I’m starting to wonder if you’re joking. I think of Romulans from [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek.
Tessamyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]” - WORST NAME [name_u]EVER[/name_u]. Tessamyn? Come on.
[name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - This is very mannish as well.
Taitley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]” - [name_u]Tate[/name_u] makes me think Tit. Plus its too easy to rhyme.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - This isn’t terrible but it isn’t nice either, imo. I just think of the paisley print fabric or old 70’s wallpaper.
Taitlyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]” - See: Taitley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f].
Chanley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - NMS - I’m not big on [name_u]Chan[/name_u] names (if you’re going that route I prefer [name_f]Chantelle[/name_f]).
[name_u]Blakely[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - [name_u]Blake[/name_u] will forever be a boys name for me.
[name_f]Annistyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]” - Anus-Town. Plus I don’t like the Yooniqueue spelling.
[name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - [name_u]Landry[/name_u]? NMS.
Maylie [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Prefer [name_f]Mazie[/name_f]. Maylie seems silly, I would just choose [name_f]May[/name_f]/[name_f]Mae[/name_f]/[name_f]Miley[/name_f] or something else legitimate.
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - I don’t hate it but its kinda trendy. Think I would like it with a different middle better.
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Not too bad. [name_u]Piper[/name_u] is kind of fun & playful & makes [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] look a little boring & dusty next to it.
[name_m]McLain[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]” - I think I would like this for a boy, with nn [name_m]Mac[/name_m].
Synclaire [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Claire[/name_f]” - [name_m]Just[/name_m] use [name_f]Claire[/name_f].
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Maddi[/name_f]” - I HATE the nickname [name_f]Maddi[/name_f] (and all other spelling variants), but otherwise I don’t mind this.
[name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Elli[/name_f]” - [name_u]Allison[/name_u] is 1000 times better.
Chancely [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Chance[/name_m]” - Not a fan of the name OR the nickname.
[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]” - I don’t hate this but I don’t love it either. It gives me the same vibe as [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].
Rhaewyn [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - This looks made up. Again I like the Welsh look of the spelling.
Chandley [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - See: Chanley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]” - Anally. Gross.

Sorry I know I was a little harsh, but I can’t imagine what your poor kid would go through living with some of these names.

Your girl naming style is light years away from your boys. Your boys are fairly common and moderately traditional, but your girls almost aren’t even names. Some of them are just silly. I don’t want you to get offended, but please remember that you’re naming a human being. And other people have to say and read this name. Chaselyn was pushing it…something like Tessamyn is just unbelievable.

Cainley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Cain[/name_m]” - [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t name a child [name_m]Cain[/name_m]. Please.
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Cute. I like it for boys though.
[name_f]Coralee[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]” - Not bad. I like it better than [name_f]Coraline[/name_f].
Emmersyn [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Why the “y”?
Emmarie [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (I like because my grandma was [name_f]Marie[/name_f]) - [name_u]Emory[/name_u] or [name_u]Emery[/name_u]. Emmarie looks cute for a baby but will look downright silly when she’s 40.
Teaghan [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - I don’t like the ‘H’, it’s unnecessary. [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] or [name_u]Tegan[/name_u] is much better
Kyralee [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Ew. It sounds like a cough.
[name_u]Chesley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] ([name_u]Brooke[/name_u]) [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Not terrible, but it doesn’t work with Chaselyn
Tessalee [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]” - God, no.
Clairwyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] (this is my favorite, my husband says contrived) “[name_u]Clair[/name_u]” - This is where you start getting into silly, made up names. Nope
[name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - No. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], okay. [name_f]Coralyn[/name_f] is silly
Rommley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - What?
Tessamyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]” - NO
[name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - It’s okay, but I think of it more as a boys name
Taitley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]” - Taitley? TAITLEY? give it 10 years and she’s got a very vulgar nickname referencing part of the female anatomy. Or taint.
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Cute. I’m not over the moon about [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], simply because I lived through the paisley boho chic fad.
Taitlyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_u]Tait[/name_u]” - Here we go with Taint again. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t do that to her.
Chanley [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - What is a Chanley?
[name_u]Blakely[/name_u] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Eh. That’s the chick that invented Spanx.
[name_f]Annistyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]” - Some atrocious nicknames could be borne from this as well.
[name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Not terrible. It reminds me too much of Laundry, though. Or the creepy chick from Final Destination
Maylie [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Sounds like a cat’s name
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - I wonder where you got this because it doesn’t fit with any of your other names at all. It’s nice though
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - Cute again. Reminds me of [name_u]Piper[/name_u] Perabo from Coyote Ugly
[name_m]McLain[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Lainey[/name_f]” - Eh. Maclaine looks better, to me. I dont like the looks of Mc, reminds me of a surname
Synclaire [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Claire[/name_f]” - [name_u]Sinclair/name_u or bust. I don’t like the trendy/trashy spelling
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Maddi[/name_f]” - See I think this is adorable.
[name_f]Ellisyn[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Elli[/name_f]” - Again, I don’t like the spelling. [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]/Ellason.
Chancely [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_m]Chance[/name_m]” - NO
[name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”- NO
Rhaewyn [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - WHAT?!
Chandley [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] - NO
[name_f]Annalee[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_m]Shelton[/name_m] “[name_f]Anni[/name_f]” - I echo everyone else…anally