Long Names for Mimi

I’m just playing around with an idea here. When I was little, I called my grandmother “[name_f]Mimi[/name_f].” She passed away when I was 5, but looking at old pictures made me nostalgic, and I was wondering what girl names you all could come up with that could be shortened to the nn [name_f]Mimi[/name_f]?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think any “M” name will work? Or any name with a “me” sound in it?

I can see it as a nickname for [name_f]Miranda[/name_f], [name_f]Marie[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Mira[/name_f], but I’m sure there are dozens more!

I think “[name_f]Mimi[/name_f]” could work for any M name honestly. Right now I really love [name_f]Magdelene[/name_f], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Myriam[/name_f], [name_f]Melisande[/name_f], [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], and [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. Might be forgetting a few.

My daughter is [name_f]Noemi[/name_f] and her aunt calls her [name_f]Mimi[/name_f]. [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] could also work, [name_f]Mireya[/name_f] or [name_f]Miriam[/name_f].

There are a lot of names where the “mi” comes in the middle or at the end. For example:
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f]/[name_f]Camila[/name_f]
[name_f]Noemie[/name_f]/[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Amina[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]

[name_f]Mirelle[/name_f], [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] and [name_f]Mimosa[/name_f] also can have the [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] nn.

I have known a [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and a [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] who went by [name_f]Mimi[/name_f].

[name_f]Jemima[/name_f] and [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] are a couple more options.

Yes I think it could be used for any name beginning with m. Also for many names with m in them. I was coming to suggest [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] and see they’re already mentioned. Also [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and [name_f]Emerald[/name_f].

I know a [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] who’s nickname has always been [name_f]Mimi[/name_f]. Based on that, I think you can use any name starting with “M” that sounds vaguely like it.

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is my thought