Longer form of Ever...

What are some longer forms of [name_u]Ever[/name_u] that would make a pretty middle name?

So far he only ideas I have are Everose, and Evereve (yes, like the designer). I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Everett[/name_u] for a girl. What are some other creative ideas?

[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
Everline
Everlina
Everlynne
Everli
[name_m]Everette[/name_m]

I’m currently liking [name_u]Everly[/name_u] as a potential name for our DD coming in [name_u]August[/name_u]. I think it’s very pretty and different and can have some cute NN like [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

Good luck!

[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_f]Every[/name_f]
Everona
Evermae
Everlyn
Everline
Everson
Evera
Evertine
Evermae

The pp’s have had some great suggestions. I think you could also draw out “[name_u]Ever[/name_u]” from -
[name_f]Severine[/name_f]
[name_f]Beverly[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
Roseveare
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

Maybe Evergreen? Or Everdeen/Everdene? [name_u]Forever[/name_u]?

What about [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]? It has “ever” right in it.

The only suggestion I haven’t seen so far is Everild - a scarce name but one I happened to think is quite nice.

I love [name_u]Everly[/name_u]

My first thought was [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] with the ev-ah-lin since I pronounce [name_u]Ever[/name_u] as evv-ah however it could still work in the US, I also knew an Everlyn in primary school a bit of a creative spelling. If not I think [name_u]Everly[/name_u] is the best option

I was so surprised it wasn’t mentioned sooner!
It’s the best way to [name_u]Ever[/name_u], such a graceful presence and lilting sound.
Everilda is also lovely ^^