Longer name for nn Lux!? :-)

not expecting just making lists

[name_f]Lux[/name_f]. I just love how spunky and fiesty it feels! It’s uncommon but not to bizarre, it comes from what I think is a strong origin (Latin) and has a positive meaning (light)! Only thing that throws me of a bit is that is thought of it being too nicknamey…
Are there any fuller or longer names that [name_f]Lux[/name_f] could be a nickname for? One with a similar type of vibe? Or is it strong and bold enough to just be! :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance! x

[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]

I looooove the nickname [name_f]Lux[/name_f]!!

Any name that has [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] or [name_u]Lexie[/name_u] as a nn would work for [name_f]Lux[/name_f], perhaps [name_f]Louise[/name_f]/[name_f]Louise[/name_f] as well, otherwise I’m drawing a blank. Honestly I think it is strong enough to stand on its own. I love the name [name_f]Io[/name_f] (Eye-O), which has the same short, strong, unique beauty to it.

…or just use [name_f]Lux[/name_f]; it’s a beautiful legitimate name with a solid history and meaning. Why bother adding a random longer name of a different origin?

And read Then Virgin Suicides, then watch [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] Coppola’s film adaption (I might even prefer it to the book, honestly). It made me fall in love with [name_f]Lux[/name_f].