Longer names for us: WDYT?

So, my fiance and I have a lot of short two-syllable girl names on our list such as [name_u]Tavi[/name_u], [name_f]Cyra[/name_f], [name_f]Thora[/name_f], [name_f]Irie[/name_f], [name_f]Fauna[/name_f], [name_f]Ayla[/name_f], and [name_f]Celia[/name_f]. We do have some longer top names: [name_f]Josefina[/name_f], [name_f]Odelette[/name_f], [name_f]Peridot[/name_f], [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f], and [name_f]Lorenza[/name_f], too. Here’s a list of our longer names that we are not sure if we should add to our top names or not (most of them have been floating around for a while). We are looking for honest feedback about the first names and combos. What do you think about:

[name_f]Odelina[/name_f]: We love [name_f]Odelette[/name_f], but not many others do…[name_f]Odelina[/name_f] is kind of a back up name for it. Right now our combo is [name_f]Odelina[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] or [name_f]Odelina[/name_f] [name_u]Cyan[/name_u], but I’m not in love with either of these.

[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]: I like a lot of issa names and I love the meaning behind [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]. [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] is our current combo but I’m definitely open to other suggestions.

[name_f]Dovizia[/name_f]: I like this name as a way to get to Dovey, but I love just Dovey even more. I have no idea yet what to pair with it though…

[name_f]Clarinda[/name_f], [name_f]Jacinda[/name_f], or [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]: I like these all as a way to get to [name_f]Indie[/name_f], but I think I like [name_f]Clarinda[/name_f] the best. [name_f]Clarinda[/name_f] [name_m]Frey[/name_m] is our current combo.

[name_f]Odelina[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] stands out to me! Really pretty. I prefer [name_f]Odelina[/name_f] to [name_f]Odelette[/name_f], which reminds me of omelette (sorry). but i love [name_f]Odette[/name_f]/[name_f]Odetta[/name_f].

I also think [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] or [name_f]Clarinda[/name_f] nn [name_f]Indie[/name_f] is nice idea.

I personally don’t like any of these names. None of them feel like real true names to me. However that’s just my opinion.

I love [name_f]Odelina[/name_f], actually. Also [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
Davinia
[name_f]Delphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]

[name_f]Odelina[/name_f] : I prefer this to [name_f]Odelette[/name_f], I agree with emsky, this name reminds me of omelette. However, I like [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Odilia[/name_f] more, [name_f]Odile[/name_f] could be a nickname but there’s a variety of nicknames.

[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]: I agree that [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]'s meaning is pretty, I also like the sea and blue is my favorite colour. [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] sounds feminine, melodic and modern at the same time.

[name_f]Dovizia[/name_f]: Well, I’m sorry but I am not a fan of [name_f]Dovizia[/name_f]. Why don’t you use a name that means dove, so you could call your daughter Dovey? Or even peace, maybe this is too much of a stress, but dove is the symbol of peace.

[name_f]Clarinda[/name_f], [name_f]Jacinda[/name_f], or [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]: I am neutral towards these names, I don’t like them but I don’t dislike them. You could also consider [name_f]Belinda[/name_f] or [name_f]Melinda[/name_f]. [name_f]Indie[/name_f] could also be a nickname to [name_f]Indira[/name_f] or even [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f].

Good luck,
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f]!