Looking for a boys name to go with sister Eva Rose

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is adorable! :slight_smile: I’m biased, as [name_f]Eva[/name_f]‘s one of my favorites, but it’s such a beautiful name. I actually really like the idea of a unisex-ish name with [name_f]Eva[/name_f], but I’m not sure about [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]. [name_f]Marlo[/name_f]‘s fully a girls’ name, from what I know (I think?), and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] have been trending to girls lately, too. While I’m a huge fan of unisex names on boys (ha! Right now, [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] ([name_u]Skyler[/name_u]), and [name_u]Addison[/name_u] are all on my boys’ list, although most of them probably won’t last), I am having a hard time seeing [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] on a boy, although I do sort of see it, I guess, because of [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] (which definitely isn’t a bad thing!). I thought [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] or [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] or [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Damian[/name_m] would be nice. Hmm. What about:

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_u]Theo/name_u
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Killian[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo/name_m
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Westley[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] (love!)
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Casper[/name_m] (probably biased here, but on my name list, [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and [name_m]Casper[/name_m] were right next to each other for a really long time, and I thought that would make the most adorable trio! I still love all three together)
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] (love!)
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

Good luck!