Looking for a girls name to go with our girls!

Due in 10 days. Need a unique girls name!
Our daughters are Chapel [name]Elizabeth[/name] & [name]Winsor[/name] [name]Rose[/name].
our son is [name]Sean[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. HELP!!!

Names on our list but NOT in [name]LOVE[/name] with any of them: [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Chandler[/name], Everson, [name]Linden[/name], [name]Verity[/name], Cahill, [name]Verity[/name]-

Any suggestions?

My fav from your list is [name]Verity[/name] … by a landslide.

[name]Linden[/name] is a distant 2nd. Your other options don’t seem to fit with the others at all.

Here afew suggestions, hope they help let me know if you want some more names!

[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
Asset
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Tulip[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Coral[/name]
[name]Emerald[/name]
[name]Scout[/name]
Rumor
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Nyla[/name]
[name]Perle[/name]
[name]Marlowe[/name]
[name]Leta[/name]
[name]Leontine[/name]
[name]Florentine[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Pomeroy[/name]
[name]Avis[/name]
[name]Geneva[/name]
[name]Marin[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Fallon[/name]
[name]Sibel[/name]
[name]Muriel[/name]

Also meant to ask, how did u come up with those names? i love how inventive they are, i’ve never heard them before now:)

Sorry for repeats…

Names on our list but NOT in [name]LOVE[/name] with any of them: [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Chandler[/name], Everson, [name]Linden[/name], [name]Verity[/name], Cahill, [name]Verity[/name]-

[name]Asia[/name]
[name]Apple[/name]
[name]Bronte[/name]
[name]Cambria[/name]
[name]Demi[/name]
[name]Africa[/name]
[name]Ever[/name]
[name]Haven[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Liberty[/name]
[name]Oakley[/name]
[name]Story[/name]
[name]Kiki[/name]
[name]Marin[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Zandra[/name]
[name]Abitha[/name]
[name]Aphra[/name]
[name]Keziah[/name]
[name]Selah[/name]
[name]Ianthe[/name]
[name]Joss[/name]
[name]Astra[/name]
[name]Mica[/name]
[name]Brio[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Kairi[/name]
[name]Rynn[/name]
[name]Sora[/name]
[name]Aeliana[/name]
[name]Avita[/name]
[name]Cassia[/name]
[name]Gaia[/name]
[name]Livia[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Sabina[/name]
[name]Verina[/name]

I thought I posted to this but then it didn’t show.
Chapel was named after a family friend (Chapel [name]Rose[/name])
[name]Winsor[/name] is one of [name]Thomas[/name] Kinkades daughters name ([name]Winsor[/name], Merit, [name]Chandler[/name] and [name]Everette[/name]). I love all those names.
We are having a real hard time finding a girls name that fits with [name]Winsor[/name] and Chapel that doesn’t look like we are trying too hard to find a unique name. Thank you so much for your help!

[name]Guinevere[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Orla[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Marin[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]

What about [name]Mercy[/name], Maleen, [name]Harlow[/name] or [name]Minerva[/name]?!?

I like [name]Verity[/name] and one you don’t have, [name]Everly[/name] or [name]Everley[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] your kids’ names!

Of your list, I like [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Linden[/name] and [name]Verity[/name]. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Barrett[/name]
[name]Aspen[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Trilby[/name]
[name]Regina[/name]
[name]Genevra[/name]
[name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Lida[/name] - one source says the meaning of this is happy and loved by people. Sounds nice!

I really like your girls’ names and of the names you listed, I like [name]Merritt[/name] best with them.

Also, when I read them the name that came to mind was [name]Abbey[/name], as in Westminster [name]Abbey[/name]. It is not unique, but it is what I thought of when I read [name]Winsor[/name] and Chapel together. I think it is because [name]Winsor[/name] reminds me of [name]Windsor[/name] [name]Palace[/name] and the House of [name]Windsor[/name] and chapel is commonly used in [name]England[/name] and so Chapel reminds me of the beautiful chapels and churches in [name]Britain[/name].

Other names that have the same flavor to me but are more unique include:

[name]Aberdeen[/name]
[name]Cambria[/name]
Cumbria
[name]Iona[/name] (name of an abbey in [name]Scotland[/name])
[name]Paisley[/name]
[name]Ismay[/name]

I know that your choice of names has nothing to do with the above, but that is what I thought of when I read them.

Cathedral
[name]Temple[/name] (i know a girl with this name)
[name]Ely[/name] ( a cathedral in [name]England[/name]) (pronounced E-lee)

I know your choice of names has nothing to do with this, but I see a bit of a [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Windsor[/name] theme in your kids names, with Chapel’s MN of [name]Elizabeth[/name], and the name [name]Winsor[/name] (I know it’s spelled slightly differently, but it’s pretty close).

[name]Just[/name] something to think about as you choose your 3rd daughter’s name. You may wish to work with this theme, or, then again, you may not.

Thank you. I have heard that from 2 others and I would love to keep the theme…I guess I am just stuck to find a [name]Regal[/name], Whimsical unique association…Only been to [name]London[/name] once. LOL…we are from the U.S… I would love an other suggestions along those lines. I like [name]Trinity[/name], [name]Palace[/name] and Castle as first names also but think all sound a little hokey with my Chapel.

Thank you. I have heard that from 2 others and I would love to keep the theme…I guess I am just stuck to find a [name]Regal[/name], Whimsical unique association…Only been to [name]London[/name] once. LOL…we are from the U.S… I would love an other suggestions along those lines. I like [name]Trinity[/name], [name]Palace[/name] and Castle as first names also but think all sound a little hokey with my Chapel.[/quote]

In that case, how about [name]Regina[/name]?

[name]Do[/name] you think [name]Paisley[/name] fits with [name]Winsor[/name] and Chapel?

what about cambridge, ashby, kensington, britton, brighton

middle names could be jane, grey, anne =)

i think paisley fits. gives it a bit more of a scottish feel! =)

Inventive names are always fun to suggest.

Here are some that could follow a regal theme.
[name]Tiara[/name]
[name]Reina[/name] (ray-na) - [name]Queen[/name] in Spanish
[name]Cleopatra[/name] - Egyptian queen
[name]Victoria[/name] nn [name]Tori[/name] - Famous english queen
[name]Sarah[/name] - means princess. Could use any variation like [name]Sally[/name]/[name]Sadie[/name]/[name]Sarahi[/name]/[name]Sari[/name]/[name]Sariah[/name]/[name]Sarita[/name]/[name]Suri[/name]/[name]Sarina[/name].
Gloriana - The fairie queen in a famous poem
[name]Hera[/name] - Greek queen of gods
[name]Elfreda[/name] - elf queen
[name]Queen[/name]/[name]Queenie[/name]
[name]Virginia[/name] - Named after [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], ‘the virgin queen’
[name]Rhiannon[/name]/[name]Rhian[/name] - Great queen
[name]Corona[/name] - Crown in Latin
[name]Atarah[/name]/[name]Atara[/name] - Crown in Hebrew
[name]Kinsey[/name] - [name]Royal[/name] victory
Montreal - [name]Royal[/name] mountain
[name]Cayla[/name] - Crown
[name]Faina[/name] - Crown
Stefana/[name]Stefani[/name] - Crown
[name]Orla[/name] - [name]Golden[/name] princess