Looking for a middle name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] my name is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and I am looking for a middle name for myself. I was never given a middle name at birth. All my siblings have middle names so in a way I feel left out. I am the youngest though, maybe my parents ran out of names they liked.

For a middle name I am looking for a name that is classic or at least a name with history of use. It doesn’t have to be a popular name, can be a underused name as well. The name can not end in A or the sound A as my name starts with A and it doesn’t flow.

Some names I am considering…

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - I am in love with the alliteration of this name. However does it have to much rhyme? I love the nickname [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] and it would fit into my nickname now as my nickname is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Lu[/name_f] already.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] a common filler middle name? Either way I feel it is a pretty name and I love the flower.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] - No real reason for this combo. I just like [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]'s meaning, star.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - I love the meaning of the name [name_f]Iris[/name_f], rainbow. I also like the flower.

I am looking for opinions on each name combo please. If there is any name you think flows well with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and fits my criteria please post about it.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is gorgeous! This was what my cousin was going to be named but her parents changed their mind at the last minute :).
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is very pretty however sounds a little plain to me. [name_m]How[/name_m] about hyphenating it to [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or give her a second middle name? [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]. Or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Payton[/name_u].

I know another [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] who wants to have a middle name. She was deciding between [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u]. She’s currently using [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and she loves it!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is beautiful. Good luck!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is my pick from your list. Full of personality!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

Thank you everyone for replying. I am so in love with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] I was just worried it had to many similar sounds when said together but I am not so worried anymore.

All beautiful options! I think my favorite is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f].

[name_f]Louise[/name_f] is such a similar name to [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], but I love the idea of choosing a MN that supports your sweet NN, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Lu[/name_f]. What about just simply [name_u]Lou[/name_u]/[name_u]Lue[/name_u]? Although if you want something a bit more formal I can understand that – perhaps [name_f]Allouette[/name_f], [name_f]Angelou[/name_f], [name_f]Luanne[/name_f], [name_f]Luella[/name_f], Lumen, [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Lunette[/name_f]/a, [name_m]Llewellyn[/name_m], [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f], or [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]?

I have consider [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and while I love the name it doesn’t flow well with my last name that begins with A. I am sometimes called [name_f]Lu[/name_f], [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Lu[/name_f] already so calling myself [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and then changing the spellings of my nicknames seems to work for me. I do love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] as well. I need to do some really hard thinking about it.