Looking For A Name For My Character

I am once again in search of a name for a character. He is 17-19 years old, brown hair, tall. He isn’t a super main character, but still very important to the story. [name_f]My[/name_f] story is Celtic/ Gaelic inspired, but the name doesn’t necessarily have to be. It’s a fantasy story, so the names can be a little different. Some of my other characters are [name_m]Farren[/name_m], [name_u]Salem[/name_u], [name_u]Jean[/name_u], and [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] ([name_m]Loch[/name_m]). A name I was liking for him is [name_m]Roger[/name_m], but I’m somewhat on the fence. I do know I like names starting with R for him, but it doesn’t have too. But it can not end with an “n” sound. Thanks!

I personally have a hard time picturing the name [name_m]Roger[/name_m] on a teenager, but maybe you would like:
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] (I really like this for him!)
[name_u]Rooney[/name_u]
[name_u]Reilly[/name_u]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronald[/name_m] / [name_u]Ronny[/name_u]

See, that’s why I was on the fence, I don’t know if it could be for a teenager. Thanks for your input!

1 Like

Rodger is a great name for this character! I might be way off with these, but they sort of match your other character’s names:
[name_u]Drew[/name_u], [name_u]Reid[/name_u] (great suggestion, @12queen!), [name_m]Crew[/name_m], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_u]Jace[/name_u], [name_u]Nik[/name_u] (short for [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] or [name_m]Niklaus[/name_m]), [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_m]Andreas[/name_m], or [name_m]Andrew[/name_m].
[name_f]My[/name_f] best suggestion is [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]! It’s sort of known as a girl’s name now, but [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] was originally an Irish/Welsh boy’s name. It seems perfect with the rest of your characters.
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helped. Best of luck with your story!

1 Like