Looking for a Website

Once upon a time, I found this website where they had all the baby names for each year ranked by spelling. I think the most recent year they went up to was 2018.

The website gave you a whole spreadsheet of their calculations. Which is useful for me because it shows all the variants of a name at once with their respective numbers.

I recently had to update my computer so my browser history was cleared. I cannot for the life of me find this website. It looked a little outdated. I think there was a stork on the main page.

If anybody knows what I’m talking about and can share below please help!!

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], man! That stinks.
The only website I can think of that has a stork on it is www.nymbler.com/, but I don’t think that ranks it by spelling, and it isn’t very outdated. The other thing I found was Popular Baby Names
I’m so sorry, I’m just kind of throwing things out there.

2 Likes

thank you! it was a rare find when i got it. it even had a spreadsheet to download that i also lost in my update. if i come into it i’ll be sure to share. it’s very helpful the way it breaks the numbers down.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Poor you! I hate it when the internet all of the sudden cuts out, and it like deletes EVERYTHING you worked on the entire day, but your problem’s worse. You can rewrite your story, but it’s gonna take a little longer to weave through the twisty web of the Internet. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t give up! I bet someone knows.

1 Like

babynames.net has a small stork on its homepage. Not sure if it has the info your looking for.

1 Like

im not sure if that’s it. but thank you!

1 Like

What about this one: Name Nerds!? The layout is pretty dated, and it has two storks on it’s banner, but I’m not sure if it has spreadsheets of calculations.

3 Likes

THIS IS IT!!! Thank you so much! I’m adding my bookmark now!

3 Likes

OMG! I also was looking for it, I didn’t think I will ever find it. However, to be honest, I am quite upset that is outdated, I think they should update it, especially when nowadays it isn’t difficult to do that. When I created my own site I used a template, I created a portfolio website to show which services I offer. It wasn’t very difficult to make it, even if I didn’t build a site before. If you also want to create a portfolio website, check the source to find out more about it.

3 Likes

Use this link for the most recent updates

Go on the side and check each year. Year summaries are usually posted around June. There are some other cool posts as well!

1 Like