Looking for boy name

I am 33 weeks and having a hard time deciding on a name. We like unique names and so far are liking Rhyden and Saylin (not sure about spelling yet) rhymes with [name_m]Waylon[/name_m]. We also like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to get a feel for opinions on these names. Thank you.

Congratulations!

Out of the names you’ve listed, personally, Rhyden is my favourite. To me it has a very sweet but lively feeling of demeanour that would suit a little boy perfectly. I think it’s a very fresh take on more popular names such as [name_u]Ryder[/name_u] or [name_u]Ryker[/name_u].

I also like Saylin, I’ve never heard of this one before but I love originality and think it would be very sweet for a baby. [name_f]My[/name_f] only concern is that personally to me at least, is that when I say it aloud, I almost feel as if I am lazily saying “sailing,” if that makes. any sense. However, I think that Saylin could be very charming.

Sawyer has never been a personal favourite of mine but I do find it to be incredibly adorable, especially for a baby. I also really love how this is a name your child could easily grow into and will never not fit at any stage in life. [name_u]Truly[/name_u] timeless!

Best of luck and I hope I could help!!

Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it🥰

1 Like

i don’t usually like made up names but I like Rhyden!

Thank you. Saylin came from the Sanskrit name Sailen we just changed the spelling. It means king of the mountain.

All are very cool choices! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is Rhyden (how cool is that h?!). Saylin is also very cool, but I personally prefer [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]. [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] has never been a name I especially like, but it reminds me of the adventurous and well-meaning (if at times immature and unwise) [name_m]Tom[/name_m] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u].

Sawyer [name_m]Waylon[/name_m] would be super handsome

Perhaps something like:
Sylar [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
[name_m]Garrick[/name_m] [name_m]Slade[/name_m]
[name_m]Riordan[/name_m] [name_m]Quade[/name_m]
[name_u]Wiley[/name_u] [name_u]Roan[/name_u]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]Chance[/name_u]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m] [name_u]Royce[/name_u]
[name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_u]Kai[/name_u] “[name_u]Remi[/name_u]”
[name_m]Kaius[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] “[name_u]Kai[/name_u]”

I love [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]! It’s charming and as @julianicole5 said, timeless!

I really like all your names! If I had to list them from favorite to least favorite I would go [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], Rhyden, & Saylin! I think all of them work really well with the names that are popular right now so it would stand out in class but not in an unfamiliar way! For Saylin I think that spelling works best! I think without the Y it starts looking like the word saline!

1 Like

My favorite from your list is [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]!

I prefer [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] the best

I like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] :slight_smile:
You might like [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_u]Callahan[/name_u], [name_m]Artan[/name_m] or [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]

I think [name_u]Sailor[/name_u]/Saylor would be a good choice. Saylin reminds me of saline solution.