Looking for feedback on our boy name choices.... Griffin & Beckett

We’ve been ttc for almost two years now. We’ve been fairly settled on our favorite boy names for most of that time. When the time comes we probably won’t share the name till baby is here, so I’m just kind of currious to get an idea of what kind of reactions to expect. :slight_smile: Sooooo, what do you think of the names [name]Griffin[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]?
Can’t wait to hear you opinions on these names!

I love both names!
[name]Beckett[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]! [name]Beck[/name] is an adorable nickname too, I would love to meet a little [name]Beckett[/name]!
[name]Griffin[/name]: I like this, especially the nickname [name]Fin[/name], I know a little [name]Griffin[/name] and he is quite the trouble maker :frowning:

Good [name]Luck[/name] :slight_smile:

@katie8765 Thanks so much for the feedback! :slight_smile: I know, I love [name]Beck[/name] or Becks for [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Fin[/name] or [name]Griff[/name] for [name]Griffin[/name].

Anybody else care to share your thoughts on these names? Please?! :slight_smile:

[name]Griffin[/name]/[name]Gryphon[/name] is one of my all time favorite names and [name]Beckett[/name] is charming as well! I like it! [name]Griff[/name] and [name]Beck[/name] makes me smile!

I love both of these names!! I think I prefer [name]Griff[/name] as a nn for [name]Griffin[/name] because it’s more unique than [name]Fin[/name]. [name]Beckett[/name] is very handsome and [name]Beck[/name] is adorable!

[name]Love[/name] both of your choices! Good luck!

[name]Griffin[/name] is a great choice. Easy to say, easy to spell, not trendy. Strong and masculine. I’m less a fan of [name]Beckett[/name], personally, because I hear “bucket” in my head.

I like both but am more fond of [name]Griffith[/name] than [name]Griffin[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Griffin[/name] is my favorite of the two. Though I guess it depends on the people’s style. Some people who are more traditional (perhaps grandparents or older aunts or great aunts depending on the person) might think it is too weird. Personally, I see no problem with it. It sounds strong and imagining it on a baby is pretty cute, but not so much on a adult. Overall I do like the name :slight_smile:

[name]Beckett[/name] is very cute, and I can imagine it more on an adult than I can [name]Griffin[/name]. I also like [name]Beck[/name] or [name]Bett[/name] for nick names :slight_smile:

A big THANK YOU to each one of you who shared your thoughts on our favorite boy names! I had so much fun reading your comments. :slight_smile: It’s just nice to have a bit of an idea of the kinds of reactions we might get to these names. You guys are the best!! :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Griffin[/name]!! :slight_smile: it’s one of my top names :slight_smile:

Oh, I’ve been ttc for 2 years in [name]March[/name]. Good luck!! :slight_smile:

[name]Beckett[/name] reminds me of Dr. [name]Carson[/name] [name]Beckett[/name] - a fictional Scottish character in the science fiction television series Stargate [name]Atlantis[/name]. A wonderful person :slight_smile: so that makes affects the name in a positive way for me. Though it feels a bit last-namey…

I love [name]Griffin[/name]. To me it’s a cool but cute mythological name like [name]Phoenix[/name], which is one of my absolute favorites.

I like [name]Beckett[/name], but I love [name]Griffin[/name]. I can see grown men with both of those names.

I love [name]Griffin[/name]!! Family name for me. [name]Beckett[/name] is ok for me.

I love [name]Beckett[/name] (though I prefer [name]Becket[/name])! [name]Griffin[/name] reminds me a bit too much of mythology.

I like [name]Griffin[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] together quite a bit! :slight_smile:

Thank you! In [name]March[/name] it will be two years for us too. It’s nice to know we’re not the only ones dealing with this. It had been a long road, but I believe eventually we will be blessed with our baby! :slight_smile: Best of luck to you too!