Looking for honest opinions

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Pregnant with #4 and have a long history of trouble naming my babies. [name_m]Just[/name_m] never can seem to find a name that I love (except my 7 year old who is [name_f]Isla[/name_f] - only name I knew from the start was right). I have 3 girls now [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] who goes by her middle name “[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]”. Dont know if this baby is a boy or girl and once again am stumped. No names I love. I like unique (but not outrageously weird names). Dh and I both like [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. Can’t say I’m head over heels fr it but do think its cool and baby will be born in Feb. What do you think of [name_u]Winter[/name_u]? Maybe [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]… Any middle name or other name suggestions? I really need some inspiration! Thanks!!

I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u].
However, you seem to go for names that end in -a. If you want to break this trend then [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a beautiful name.

If you’d like to be consistent with the sibset I would suggest:
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_f]Neva[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f]

I’ve picked names with [name_u]Winter[/name_u] significance but ending in a.

I like [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. Some other unique/ more uncommon names:

[name_f]Arizona[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f]
[name_f]Cadence[/name_f]
[name_f]Cambria[/name_f]
[name_f]Carmelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Holly[/name_f]
[name_f]Liberty[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_f]Petra[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for the great suggestions! I am tired of the “a” names which is a big part why dd #3 goes by [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] :slight_smile: I really like [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] just dont want it to sound corny lol

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is nice…but [name_f]Neve[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Neve[/name_f] would be absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. [name_f]Neve[/name_f] means snow, so that would be nice for a Feb baby.

I agree with the pp.

[name_f]Neve[/name_f] is lovely, as is [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] which also means snow.

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] strikes me as a great [name_u]Winter[/name_u] name. That way you’ll have 2 girls with an S and 2 with an I.

You posted on my thread that you also liked [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], and I think [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] is really cute. The contrast of the darker sounding winter and the meaning of [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] (sun, radiant one) is also pretty cool b/c she would be like your light in the winter months.

Ooh I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], I think that’s beautiful.