Looking for input & suggestions on sib-sets. Davis, Charlotte, Lila, Griffin, Coralie

Thinking of names I’d like to use if we’re blessed with children in the near future…
What do you think of these names for siblings?
[name]Charlotte[/name] ([name]Lottie[/name])
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Davis[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]

Not planning to have 5 children (most likely 2 or 3), but these are our top three favorites for girls and our top two for boys. Which names work best for siblings in your opinion? Our favorites have been [name]Griffin[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] or [name]Griffin[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name], but more recently I’ve been liking [name]Davis[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. Ideally they would all work together that way whatever name we choose first, we could use any of the others with it. [name]Just[/name] looking for input, and also open to any names you think we might like - based on this short list. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I think they go well together but [name]Davis[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are by far my favorites. [name]Davis[/name] is a family name for me and will be one of our children’s middle name. The only thing that sticks out to me is that [name]Lillian[/name] “[name]Lily[/name]” seems to fit a bit better than [name]Lila[/name].

[name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] / [name]Lottie[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] are so sweet together! I also like [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name], but less. [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name] doesn’t quite sit right with me, although it’s fine. I think [name]Davis[/name] and [name]Griffin[/name] are great together. [name]Davis[/name] seems fore flexible to go with the girls’ names than [name]Griffin[/name]. These are all nice and I think they would work OK as 5…[name]Coralie[/name] still just seems the odd one out to me, slightly. I guess [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] both seem like they’re stylish right now, [name]Griffin[/name] and [name]Davis[/name] kind of do too and even if not they’re still surnames so they share that. [name]Coralie[/name] is just a little bolder. I guess [name]Lila[/name] makes me think of lilies and lilac, and [name]Coralie[/name] makes me think of coral, so maybe it’s a little too much color / plant life? I feel like [name]Natalie[/name] or [name]Adalie[/name] might fit better?

All best!