Looking for some help for baby #1

Hello, there. I’m looking for some help to name my baby #1, a baby girl. I was recommended to look for nameberry since there’s a whole community willing to help. We are looking for a name to go with the surname [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]. Numerology is very important to us, we are looking for a name that’s a 3. We adore [name_f]Anya[/name_f], but we are considering the alternative [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] instead. Other names we like are [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. What do you guys think? What else would you suggest? Thank you.

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m not very educated on numerology so I won’t be much help with other suggestions. However, in my opinion your last name is quite strong and snappy (mine is similar) so I think a softer sounding first name would go really nicely. Something with an ‘L’ sound in the middle would fit nicely. I really love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] , [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Ayla[/name_f]! Sorry I couldn’t be much help but you’ve definitely come to the right place!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I wasn’t until quite recently when a friend of mine mentioned liking the numerology of mine and I got curious and went out for researching haha Thank you very much. I agree, [name_m]Hunt[/name_m] is a very short but definitely very strong surname and a softer and sweeter sounding name would definitely work best for it.

1 Like

I am completely uneducated when it comes to numerology but I am in agreement with @MargotAbeline and feel that [name_m]Hunt[/name_m] is a very short snappy surname so something soft would work wonderfully. I’m really liking [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_f]Claire[/name_f] for you!

2 Likes

I concur with everything said above. ^^

Anya also has a very gentle sound and would work well with your surname. I am loving [name_f]Anya[/name_f] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] for you. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is nice, but it’s only one syllable and so feels a little choppy with a one-syllable surname, imho. Would you consider [name_f]Clara[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Thank you! We gave up on [name_f]Anya[/name_f] for two reasons, one is that it’s a 5 and not a 3, but we were willing to give up on the idea of sticking to a 3 name, until someone mentioned it made them think of “on a hunt/on your hunt” and now I can’t hear anything else when I say it out loud. I ADORE [name_f]Clara[/name_f], it’s been on the top of my list for years, but I only like it with a harder sound (like it’s said in the UK), I’m not really a fun of the more [name_f]Claire[/name_f]-a pronunciation that I hear more often in the US.

1 Like

Congratulations on your first baby girl!
I’m also not familiar with numerology, but I love the names you’re considering. They’re all very beautiful.

Maybe you can find some names you like here:

Is this accurate?

1 Like

I like [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] for her! I don’t understand the numerology of names is there a way to calculate that and what it means? I’d love to help with suggestions.

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!!!

1 Like

Thank you! And yes, that’s pretty accurate.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_f]Anya[/name_f]!

1 Like

Yes! Theres a whole thing with your date of birth as well, it’s like astrology. Some people believe in it, some don’t but agree it makes sense, and some don’t believe it at all. Coming from [name_u]Brazil[/name_u], I feel like I grew up believing in this kind of thing so I’m very into it now that I discovered it. 3’s are usually called vivacious. All the 3’s I know are very creative as well, and generally very sweet people. @Estrela just shared a link here that says a lot. [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_u]Julie[/name_u], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] are some other names that are also 3’s but that I wouldn’t use for other reasons.

2 Likes

Anya is lovely!!

Celia
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

1 Like

It’s growing on me more and more lately! I wonder if you have any ideas of middle names that would suit it?

I adore [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]! And [name_f]Elise[/name_f] too! I just thing I’m more likely to have them as middle names than first.

Oh, I have a lot! I’m on my phone right now but I’ll give you a longer list as soon as I can get to my computer, however, my current favorites are [name_f]Alice[/name_f] larkspur and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] primrose!

1 Like

Welcome to Nameberry! I know absolutely nothing about numerology so I can’t help there, but I just came by to say I LOVE [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! They’re two of my favorite names of all time. I’d go with one of those, personally, but [name_f]Anya[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are also gorgeous. You have a wonderful list!

1 Like

What about…

Charlotte [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Zora[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m]

LMK what you think!!

1 Like

A name that I really like that has the nickname [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]! It also pairs well with [name_f]Claire[/name_f]!

Thank you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]!

1 Like