Looking for some help for baby #1

Thank you so much! I however wonder how do you pronounce [name_f]Ayla[/name_f]? I’ve seen some people do it as Eye-la and some as A-la, I never really know which ones is supposed to be right. Or at least more common.

1 Like

Lucy, [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] are a no since we already have these names in the family though I absolutely ADORE some of those. Especially [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is too close to my niece [name_f]Livia[/name_f] as well. We have a dog name [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] so that one is also out. I feel like [name_f]Zora[/name_f] will be looked down on by my brazilian family however it’s secretly been a favourite of mine since my binge-watching Disney shows days. I love [name_f]Kate[/name_f], but I’m afraid [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m] doesn’t really flow that well as both have the t ending. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are my favourites from your list. Thank you so much!

1 Like

That is what put me off of [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] for SO long! I love it for its Hebrew origins—it means “terebinth tree” in Hebrew and I love the tie to trees with my own name (which means “ash tree meadow”). I’ve been told by a Jewish friend that [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] in Hebrew is like AY-lah, so that is how I say it. I find it harder to remember [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] = eye-lah ever since—AY-lah just makes sense to me! :heart:

All the best!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
or
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f]

I checked, those names are all 3s :wink:

[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] is beautiful! I also think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Hunt[/name_m] would be amazing! I’ll get back to you with more names but I’ll need to research numerology first haha :blush:

All of these are 3 or harmonious to 3. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you find something you like!

Daphne [name_f]Fae[/name_f]

Willa [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Celia [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Leila [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

Nora [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]

Esther [name_f]Mary[/name_f]

Bronwyn [name_f]Ella[/name_f]

Aviana [name_f]Bee[/name_f]

Lillianna [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]

Alice [name_u]Harper[/name_u]

Anna [name_f]Whitley[/name_f]

Juniper [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]

Another vote for [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is also a 3 and wonderfully soft and feminine (with some spunky nicknames to boot).

I pronounce [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] as AY-lah, [name_f]Isla[/name_f] as EYE-la and [name_f]Aya[/name_f] as EYE-yah 🤦

I really like all the names on your list, but also heard “on your hunt” with [name_f]Anya[/name_f].

I pronounce it Eye-la (like [name_f]Isla[/name_f])—I heard this is the Turkish pronunciation. I prefer it to A-la, myself.

Ok, so here’s a longer list of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] middles (sorry it took me so long ). Most middle names are whimsical/word names because I just feel that [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a great place to do that, and hopefully you agree, as you liked [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] :smile:. I didn’t check the numerology of any of them, though, as I thought that you just wanted the first name to be a three:
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Midnight[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] Norway
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] Rosewyn
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Sunrise[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] Wildrose
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

1 Like

What’s Numerology sorry?

A previous poster sent some excellent links!

2 Likes