Louisa Bea is here!

Our little [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] made her appearance 3 weeks early when my water broke in the middle of the night. She is adored by all of us and especially by her 4 big brothers.

The name [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] was not only a favorite of ours, but it is also the name of my great-great-grandmother, who’s story is near and dear to my heart. [name_f]Bea[/name_f] was chosen because of the meaning “she who brings happiness” as well as a nod to my husband’s and my names, which both start with B, as well as a grandmother (name is [name_f]Debi[/name_f]–which means “queen bee”) and a great grandfather just had a middle initial “B”. I love how connected her name makes her to all of us.

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is gorgeous, and fits so well with her brother’s names :slight_smile:

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is a beautiful name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is a wonderful name! Congratulations on your little girl.

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is beautiful! Congratulations! I have a [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] too, and get compliments on her name all the time!

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is just too adorable! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all of the meaning behind her name, too. Congratulations!!

Congratulations! My daughter is [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] so I obviously think your name choice is stunning. :wink: