Louisa? Helena? Caroline?

You just might end up with a list of two or three fabulous names and get to pick which one fits when the little lady arrives! Envy – hubby and I are struggling to come up with any combination that we both like. Enjoy your bounty! :smiley:

[name]Ive[/name] got to give a little love to [name]Louisa[/name]. [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Camille[/name] is gorgeous! I also love your other names as well.

I think with [name]Louisa[/name] that the pronounciations are so similar that it won’t really matter

I think that most people pronounce [name]Helena[/name] like [name]Helen[/name]-a

I know that basically everyone knows that [name]Caroline[/name] is pronounced -line and [name]Carolyn[/name] is pronounced -lyn

Middle names i like [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]

…my name is [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. I am slightly weirded out and excited. I can’t believe that [name]Louisa[/name]'s becoming trendy, I have NEVER met another one in my 24 years.

I can tell you that I think [name]Louisa[/name] with an “S” sound is way more distinguished and it’s also easier to hear in large crowds, I’ve noticed. As for nicknames, I hate being called [name]Lou[/name], but I think [name]Louie[/name] on a little girl could be adorable. (My mom still calls me Weezie, if you’re curious.)

[name]Caroline[/name]'s a family name, but it really balances with [name]Louisa[/name]. [name]Both[/name] three syllables and pretty traditional, but not overused.

You have great taste! :wink: