Louisa June?

What do you think of [name]Louisa[/name] [name]June[/name]? Does the rhyme bother you? Too reminicient for [name]Louisa[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Alcott[/name]?

Thanks!

1 Like

I think it sounds nice… I don’t hear a rhyme… Pretty name go for it!

I don’t think it’s bad, it is a little awkward for me to say (I naturally want to say ‘[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Jane[/name]’ for some reason) but they are both gorgeous names :slight_smile:

[name]Alexa[/name]'s right, a bit awkward to say, but very pretty!

I was also going to say that ‘[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Jane[/name]’ works better for me.

Yeah, I think [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Jane[/name] sounds a lot better. Either way, I love [name]Louisa[/name]!

I love [name]Louisa[/name] [name]June[/name], I think it sounds perfect :smiley:

I think [name]Louisa[/name] [name]June[/name] is nice, and I like both names individually. They don’t rhyme, but I think I get what you’re getting at. The first syllable of [name]Louisa[/name] is “loo” and the first half of [name]June[/name] has a “joo” sound. While [name]Louisa[/name] [name]June[/name] works, I do agree with some of the others that [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Jane[/name] feels a little more natural.

I agree with that statement completely.