Louisa or Luisa? Other name suggestions?

I think [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is really sweet. I am trying to figure out if I like the spelling [name_f]Luisa[/name_f] too. I like less letters, but [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is very pretty. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it goes well with siblings? I feel like I have been posting a lot lately. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any other suggestions for a girl name that goes with siblings?

I love the vintage [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]! One of my favorites.

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is beautiful! Never heard of the spelling [name_f]Luisa[/name_f], so I’d stick to [name_f]Louisa[/name_f].

Where I live most people would only know of the [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] spelling, so personally I would choose it over [name_f]Luisa[/name_f].

Warmest congratulations, @abliss, on the new little life to come. I’m excited for you!

My top recommendation from your lists:

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] {and} [name_m]Delmer[/name_m]; [name_u]June[/name_u] {and} [name_f]Iris[/name_f] / [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] / [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

Alternate ideas:

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] {and} [name_m]Delmer[/name_m]; [name_u]June[/name_u] {and} [name_f]Beryl[/name_f] / [name_f]Fern[/name_f] / [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] / [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] / [name_f]Opal[/name_f] / [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I love my name, so I think you should go with [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]!

I really love [name_f]Luisa[/name_f].
One of my favourites :slight_smile:

I really like [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] (with that spelling). It is one of my favorites.

I like both spellings, however I think [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] would fit in better with [name_m]Delmer[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_u]June[/name_u], as [name_f]Luisa[/name_f] (despite being lovely) is a little too Italian compared to the others, if you know what I mean?
As sisters I think [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] are very lovely and complement each other.

I love the name [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]! It goes very nicely with the others.
To me, [name_f]Luisa[/name_f] has more of that Spanish/Italian feel (as mentioned above), so I would stick with the timeless [name_f]Louisa[/name_f].

[name_f]Luisa[/name_f] is very Latina (portuguese/hispanic) to me, so it carries that connotation.

I like [name_f]Luisa[/name_f] better because I think people would be more inclined to pronounce it Loo-EES-ah instead of Loo-WHEEZ-ah, which I hate.

Thank you for your thoughts everyone! You are all so helpful. I think it is a really pretty name :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. I’d pronounce them differently. For [name_f]Luisa[/name_f] I’d say a hard S as opposed to a Z sound.