Louise double middle name using Ann or Anna

Okay - is it Luh-[name]ROB[/name]-bee or LAIR-ruh-bee?[/quote]

Lair ruh bee

You’re so welcome (but no need for thanks)! I forgot to tell you that there’s a commercial that uses the name Laraby (I can’t remember the product), and I honestly think to myself, “Zard!!!” everytime I see it! (Laraby isn’t the product being advertised…It’s just a character’s name…) :slight_smile:

I’m so glad you found somewhere to use Larrabee! (And from your other thread, I really love [name]Pearl[/name]…)

I love the name [name]Anne[/name] so much, and the [name]Ann[/name] [name]Louise[/name] I knew growing up was really elegant.

What are some of the other names on your list?

Talk to you later! :slight_smile:

[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Louise[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
I also love the simplicity of [name]Kate[/name]

[name]Byron[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Abram[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Lowell[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]

You’re so welcome (but no need for thanks)! I forgot to tell you that there’s a commercial that uses the name Laraby (I can’t remember the product), and I honestly think to myself, “Zard!!!” everytime I see it! (Laraby isn’t the product being advertised…It’s just a character’s name…) :slight_smile:

I’m so glad you found somewhere to use Larrabee! (And from your other thread, I really love [name]Pearl[/name]…)

I love the name [name]Anne[/name] so much, and the [name]Ann[/name] [name]Louise[/name] I knew growing up was really elegant.

Talk to you later! :-)[/quote]

Talk to you later! :-)[/quote][/quote]

[name]Louise[/name] Larrabee and [name]Alice[/name] (not sure about the middle name) are making me smile! :slight_smile:

[name]Alice[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Frances[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Maeve[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Pearl[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Louise[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Violet[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
I also love the simplicity of [name]Kate[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…

[name]Byron[/name]: [name]Byron[/name]'s on your list? I think it’s so handsome!!!
[name]Arthur[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]…
[name]Abram[/name]: I love it, but I can see the others more…
[name]Charles[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]…
[name]William[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…
[name]Lowell[/name]: I’m happy to let you know that I no longer think of Kindergarten Cop. :slight_smile:
[name]Harvey[/name]: [name]Harvey[/name]'s been growing in me…

I really, really love your list!

Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Talk to you later! :-)[/quote][/quote]

[name]Louise[/name] Larrabee makes me smile, too. It’s fun to say, and such a happy name! I also love that it contains a surname like [name]Emery[/name]'s name.

I love [name]Alice[/name], too…[name]Do[/name] you have any surnames that work with [name]Alice[/name]?

Take care!

I didn’t even think about how they both have a surname! Oh it makes it even better! Benefield, McBride, Devinny… probably not… haha

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]?.. I am not sure about the [name]ALI[/name] and [name]ELI[/name] start…

[name]Byron[/name] is by far at the top of my list and I agree about [name]Abram[/name] (it is recent liking same with [name]Harvey[/name]) But [name]Byron[/name] is a family name and I just love it. Plus my husband has a deep (like “he should be on the radio” deep) voice and when he says it I like it even more. HA!

Thanks

I didn’t even think about how they both have a surname! Oh it makes it even better! Benefield, McBride, Devinny… probably not… haha

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]?.. I am not sure about the [name]ALI[/name] and [name]ELI[/name] start…

[name]Byron[/name] is by far at the top of my list and I agree about [name]Abram[/name] (it is recent liking same with [name]Harvey[/name]) But [name]Byron[/name] is a family name and I just love it. Plus my husband has a deep (like “he should be on the radio” deep) voice and when he says it I like it even more. HA!

Thanks[/quote]

I think [name]Byron[/name] is so cool…I’m glad your husband can add too its greatness. :slight_smile:

I love McBride and Benefield, but love McBride with your last name more. (You have such great names in your family…I think I have, at most, six good names…) I actually like Devinny, and love the alliteration with your last name! (Devinny is fun to say…)

I agree with [name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], but then again, I don’t think it’s horrible by any means. (I love [name]Elizabeth[/name]!) I like [name]Alice[/name] McBride (whoops…D issue). Hmm…

[name]Non[/name]-surnames:

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] (s sounds, though…)
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

Take care!

I should be in bed…but I am all hyped up on names :slight_smile:

[name]Alice[/name] is just as hard as [name]Pearl[/name] for me to come up with a middle name I love. [name]Frances[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is a fav (DH loves this).

What do you think of [name]Byron[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] (would go by [name]Arthur[/name])?

Oh my gosh, I totally love [name]Byron[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]!!! [name]LOVE[/name]!!! I’d love to meet a little [name]Arthur[/name]! Your boys’ names sound so distinctive and strong (not to mention downright handsome)!

I think that [name]Frances[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is really cute, and I love how [name]Frances[/name] has so many great nicknames…

I really love your list, [name]Elizabeth[/name]! :slight_smile:

Have a good night!

Oh my gosh, I totally love [name]Byron[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]!!! [name]LOVE[/name]!!! I’d love to meet a little [name]Arthur[/name]! Your boys’ names sound so distinctive and strong (not to mention downright handsome)!

I think that [name]Frances[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is really cute, and I love how [name]Frances[/name] has so many great nicknames…

I really love your list, [name]Elizabeth[/name]! :slight_smile:

Have a good night![/quote]

Thanks!! Boy names are easy… we have a lot of good ones in the fam. [name]Byron[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], and [name]William[/name] are family names. Maybe the dream of 2 boys and 2 girls will come true some day! [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Louise[/name], [name]Byron[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name]. Oh fabulous! HA!

[name]NIGHT[/name]!

Random side note [name]Beatrice[/name] Benefield… super cute.

Is Benefield a family name, too? [name]Louis[/name] Larrabee and [name]Beatrice[/name] Benefield is beyond adorable! I think alliteration is your thing!

Goodnight! I love [name]Beatrice[/name], and I think [name]Beatrice[/name] Benefield is adorable! :slight_smile:

See you later!

Is Benefield a family name, too? [name]Louis[/name] Larrabee and [name]Beatrice[/name] Benefield is beyond adorable! I think alliteration is your thing![/quote]

yep Benefield is also a family name

I am now slightly obsessed with aliteration! I love [name]Louise[/name] Larrabee so very much but my husband is not on board with [name]Louise[/name]. He loves Lucillle and [name]Lillian[/name] but [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] are very popular. Does [name]Lucille[/name] Larrabee work or is it too many Ls? What about [name]Lillian[/name]? What are some other L names I could use? Thanks!

I too am obsessed with alliteration. My daughter is [name]Lilianna[/name] Lareese, so obviously I love alliteration with “L”. (If I had another daughter, I would want to name her [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]) I have to say that it is a shame that your husband is not on board with [name]Louise[/name]. I love [name]Louise[/name] Larrabee! Also, I do like both [name]Lucille[/name] Larrabee and [name]Lillian[/name] Larrabee. [name]Lillian[/name] Larrabee may be my favorite, but that could be because it is pretty similar to my DD’s name. Also, I personally do ot think that there are too many L’s in those names, but others may not agree. But if popularity is an issue for you, then maybe they are the best choices for you.

Other “L” names:

[name]Lydia[/name] Larrabee
[name]Lila[/name] Larrabee
[name]Lavender[/name] Larrabee
[name]Linnea[/name] Larrabee
[name]Lorelei[/name] Larrabee

oh my gosh Lavander Larrabee is very cute! I am not sure I have the guts to use it but great suggestion! I will keep it in mind. [name]Lillian[/name] Larrabee is very cute. I have not completely nixed [name]Louise[/name] yet… [name]Hope[/name] that when we get pregnant (hopefully this summer) he will be more open if it is a girl. But in the mean time I have to find other L names to go with Larrabee because I really want to use it.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I love [name]Lavender[/name] Larrabee (so cute!) and [name]Lillian[/name] Larrabee. (I’m still rooting for [name]Louise[/name]!) :slight_smile:

Was [name]Lydia[/name] suggested? I love [name]Lydia[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Lenore[/name] Larrabee
[name]Lucinda[/name] Larrabee (nn [name]Lucy[/name]…Oops! I forgot about the D last name with [name]Lucinda[/name]…Darn…)
[name]Lisette[/name] Larrabee
[name]Leona[/name] Larrabee
[name]Lilac[/name] Larrabee (The C is kind of attaching to Larrabee when I say it out loud, though…It may just be how I’m saying it, though)
[name]Loretta[/name] Larrabee
[name]Lynette[/name] Larrabee (I think you liked [name]Annette[/name] at one point…[name]Lynette[/name] is pretty dated, but it’s close to [name]Annette[/name]!)
[name]Lorraine[/name] Larrabee
[name]Lucia[/name] Larrabee (nn [name]Lucy[/name])

Surnames:

[name]Linden[/name] Larrabee (Oopsies…[name]Linden[/name] D____ has a lot of D…)
[name]Lane[/name] Larrabee

A lot of other L names that came to mind didn’t sound that great with Larrabee…

I think it’s so cool that you’re using Larrabee in the middle! :slight_smile:

Take care!

Oh I like a lot of these! Thank you! Lavander and [name]Lillian[/name] are adorable and I also think [name]Lilac[/name] is cute. I will go through all of them in a bit. But I too am pulling fir [name]Louise[/name]! I think [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Louise[/name] are so adorable together!