Love After Loss

Hello fellow berries. It has been while since I’ve logged onto here. These past couple of months have been probably the worst for me and my family. It is with a heavy heart that I share with you all that I have lost my first baby. I suffered a miscarriage early on in my pregnancy and it has just been a lot for me to take it. Quite honestly, this is the last thing an expecting parent would ever think to happen. I was so taken over with joy when I first found out I was pregnant that I never thought this to be true. I had officially become the 1 in 4 and it turned my world upside down. It has taken a lot of will to overcome this, but with the help of my husband and family, we have managed to see past this tragedy with better hopes for the future. With the air cleared, I have come back on here to ask for name help once more. As of now, we have decided to grow our family in other ways. Another fur baby who is specifically our new female pomeranian puppy. I’d love for you all to come up with some pet names as we move into this new chapter of our life.

6 Likes

Im so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage can be difficult luckily for you it sounds like you had amazing support. I think growing your family with another pet is a great way to overcome loss before you start trying again. Im not sure what your taste in pet names are but some of my favorites are:
[name_m]Maui[/name_m]
[name_f]Mimi[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Indi[/name_f]
[name_u]Coco[/name_u]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

1 Like

I appreciate your sympathy @mommy_vlogger :heart: These names sound adorable and will definitely be taken into consideration.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. I recently went through this as well. Sending a virtual hug.

I love real names and food names for pets so here are some suggestions:

Samosa (Sami or [name_m]Mosie[/name_m] for short)
[name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_u]Berry[/name_u]
[name_u]Lemon[/name_u]
Ziti
Cheddar

[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Betty[/name_f]
[name_f]Jennie[/name_f]
[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Rooney[/name_u]
[name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]

i’m incredibly sorry for your loss :((

i don’t know your style of names but one that jumped out to me was Iris. mostly because of its meaning! Iris was a greek goddess who rode a rainbow between heaven and earth! it’s almost as though your baby sent you this puppy for healing :two_hearts:

other suggestions:
Coco
Calla
Aspen
Ruthie
Poppy
Winnie
Pepper
Aura
Dove
Nova
Wren
Thora

I’m so sorry for you loss. I love pomeranians!
Dog name ideas:
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u]
[name_u]Paris[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Spirit[/name_f]
Bonbon
[name_u]Tempest[/name_u]
[name_m]Attila[/name_m]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]

I hope this helps!

So sorry for your loss xx