Love at First Sight

Blanchefleur

I was doing advanced search yesterday and while this wasn’t the thing I was looking for, I fell in love.

Any thoughts? I’m thinking about [name_f]Mary[/name_f]/Marie [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f] as a combo, but open to any suggestions.

3 Likes

Blachefleur sounds cool! It sounds very elegant and should go on your list! I also really like [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]

1 Like

Ooh it’s pretty! [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f] sounds very elegant and very [name_u]French[/name_u].

1 Like

I love it! I came across this name a few days ago actually.

Now that I think about it, for some reason, this name feels like the absolute @ethelmary and @eileithyia crossover. I swear, this name just smooshes our styles together and makes it work!

I love your idea of [name_u]Marie[/name_u]/Mary [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f].

3 Likes

Stunning!! I think it fits in perfectly next to [name_f]Philophrosyne[/name_f], Wulfhilda and [name_f]Ermentrude[/name_f]. I see crisp, white roses and luscious cream fabric when I hear it - it’s really lovely but still feels very strong and confident.

Your combo is awesome. I prefer [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f] to [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Mary[/name_f] compliments the strength of Blanchefluer better, while [name_u]Marie[/name_u] feels very frilly with it. I like the stress on the first syllable of [name_f]Mary[/name_f] better than the iambic [name_u]Marie[/name_u]; I think it flows better.

2 Likes

Mary [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f] feels like such a you name! It’s powerful and interesting

1 Like

Oh my gosh, [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f] is what dreams are made of! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I loved [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f], a way back. I do like it very much still, but I think it’s still too long.

Suggestion for combos
[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f] is very lovely
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Polina[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosina[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenna[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Demi[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]

1 Like

Love! Sounds so luxurious and sweet

1 Like

Ooh pretty! [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f] feels very you!!

1 Like