Love both these names but do they flow well together?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone

I love both the name [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. However I am unsure if they flow well together.

I am thinking [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is my top choice but [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] could work too.

So what do you think of the two combinations? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they work together or not? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like the names together or should I look for other names to pair with them?

Thanks.

I love both [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]! They are gorgeous names!
Both combinations work well, however I like [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] better. I like this combination better because the similar ‘s’ sounds are more spaced out. The ‘s’ sound for [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is at the beginning, and then the ‘s’ sound for [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is in the middle, which sounds great. I hope this makes sense! But both combinations are lovely!

I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], though both combos work.

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]!

Both names are lovely but, the S sounds are quite close together in [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], so I think [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] would flow better.

I like both names and I think I prefer [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] more than [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f].

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is lovely!

I think they both work.

I like both [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] but I don’t think they flow well together in one name.

It would also depend on how you’re pronouncing [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]. Is it [name_u]Lou[/name_u]-see-ah or [name_u]Lou[/name_u]-chee-ah? If it’s the latter, [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] works. I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] if you pronounce [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] as [name_u]Lou[/name_u]-see-ah. Appearance-wise, both combos are beautiful!

They do work together and it is so close as to which order is better I think you should just choose your favourite for the first spot. Both names are lovely!

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] are both so lovely! I guess it all depends on how you say [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]–I say it the Italian way, loo-CHEE-ah, and was sort of confused what the problem would be, lol. But then I remembered a lot of people say loo-SEE-ah. I think it could work just fine, and my preference is [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], although [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is nice, too.

Good luck!

I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], but [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is nice, too. However, both names have such a strong S sound, that it makes it so I’m not in love with either combo.