• Phoebe “Bea” : 42 (24%)
  • Eloise “Elle” : 26 (15%)
  • Gwendolyn “Gwin” : 13 (7%)
  • Avonlea (guilty pleasure) : 6 (3%)
  • Blythe : 19 (11%)
  • Tabitha : 8 (4%)
  • Felicity : 21 (12%)
  • Evelyn: 15 (8%)

[name]Phoebe[/name] is my favourite for [name]Lola[/name]'s sibling. [name]Felicity[/name] is my second choice. I like [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] but they both have a prominent “o” sound (Lo/[name]Ro[/name]/Elo). [name]Blythe[/name] would be a more unusual choice with the feminine [name]Lola[/name] but I don’t mind them together.

1 [name]Phoebe[/name]
2 [name]Felicity[/name]
3 [name]Blythe[/name]

Thanks for all of the votes and input!!! My hubby LOVES [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name], I really like both as well :wink: He hates [name]Blythe[/name], says it sounds like a Pirates name…Lol so I guess it is a more masculine name next to [name]Lola[/name] :wink: . Anyways [name]Eloise[/name] is a family name and [name]Felicity[/name] I think is just super classy but hubby thinks both of those names sound like “too much” next to [name]Lola[/name]…It’s nice to get others input on these names!! Thanks!!!

I really like [name]Felicity[/name] for its meaning. I also voted for [name]Phoebe[/name], which is a nice fit with [name]Lola[/name].

I know I just [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] but my hubby is not so crazy about it!!

I gave my vote to five; [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]; all of which I think work brilliantly with [name]Lola[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. My personal favourite from your list is [name]Blythe[/name], but if I were to choose the one I think fits best with [name]Lola[/name], I’d go with [name]Rosalie[/name] “[name]Rosie[/name]”.

I voted [name]Rosalie[/name], but all your option are beautiful.

I like Avonlea the best! I also like the spelling Avonleigh or Avonlee.

They’re all lovely! With [name]Lola[/name], though, I liked [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name], and [name]Rosalie[/name] the best. I nearly voted for [name]Eloise[/name], and now I wish I would have! [name]Lola[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] are adorable together. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Blythe[/name], and I think it would work fabulously as a MN for all of those.

I really love [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]. But I voted for [name]Eloise[/name] because it fits really well with [name]Lola[/name]. What about [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] or [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]?

Good luck!

Many of them are lovely names, but unfortunately some sound too similar to [name]Lola[/name]! Here’s what I like best:

1 [name]Phoebe[/name]
2 [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
3 [name]Blythe[/name]

I agree with [name]Garnet[/name]; [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Lola[/name] sound so similar to me, so I would probably not take those options. [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name], and [name]Felicity[/name] are smashing choices though!

With [name]Lola[/name] I voted for [name]Phoebe[/name] ‘[name]Bea[/name]’ and [name]Rosalie[/name] ‘[name]Rosie[/name]’ because I think the nn’s make them perfect together. I also like the name [name]Gwendolyn[/name] (I prefer [name]Gwendoline[/name]), but [name]Lola[/name] would be a nn of choice for me with that one.

Yeah I definitely see how [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] can have the same sound/feel as [name]Lola[/name] we will have to give that some thought :slight_smile: looks like [name]Phoebe[/name] seems to be the favorite choice with [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] followed by Felcity :slight_smile:

I don’t think I would have chosen [name]Phoebe[/name] by itself, but with the nickname “[name]Bea[/name]”, I think it is just precious! You have great choices listed and it was really hard to choose. However, love, love [name]Phoebe[/name]/"[name]Bea[/name]" for you!

I adore [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name]. I’m expecting and my husband won’t get on board with either on and it’s killing me. I think they both work perfectly with [name]Lola[/name].