Luca, Kit and Lydia?

[name_f]My[/name_f] two boys are called [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] and I’m expecting a baby girl. [name_f]My[/name_f] all time favourite name is [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and I really want to name her that. [name_f]My[/name_f] only worry is that [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is too similar to [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and that [name_u]Kit[/name_u] would seem like the odd one out in the sibset! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] would go ok with [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and Kit?

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] goes brilliantly!

I think that the names go together quite well. The only problem that I can see is that [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is a classic name, whilst [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] are a bit more… modern? It’s not a huge problem though :heartpulse:

I think it’s fine. Especially if you plan on having more children, but even if you don’t.

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is such a beautiful name! :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t call it a perfect match but there isn’t a reason why you can’t use it :slight_smile:

The names have a bit of different feel, but it’s not too unusual. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is lovely, and if you love it, then use it

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is so pretty! Using an all-time favorite name definitely trumps sibset cohesion for me unless the names would be super matchy or have a bad association together. I think [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] totally work–I vote use it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] sounds absolutely gorgeous with a [name_u]Luca[/name_u] & [name_u]Kit[/name_u] the trio belong in some epic novel such a gorgeous sibling set your definitely onto a winner!

I think [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is perfect with your sibset! And if you have another child, you could make their name more similar to kit, that way nobody is the odd one out, although I think kit fits in just perfectly. It’s so sweet, timeless, and handsome! You have fantastic taste! Congratulations :heart:

What about [name_f]Frances[/name_f] Lydia? I feel like [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is a better fit to [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u], but if you love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], then go for it!

Oh my gosh I love this sibset! The names work beautifully together.

I love it! [name_m]Even[/name_m] if the names aren’t stylistically identical, I think the sounds compliment each other perfectly. What a cute set of names! [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] would also work well, as someone suggested. :white_heart: :cherry_blossom:

They will all be individuals for the majority of their lives, so the sibset will have no baring! If you love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], go with Lydia.

But, to answer the Q you asked… I did notice that the first two have K sounds (loo-kiss) and (kit), which makes a wee bit of a pattern.