Lucia Evergreen?

Lucia - derived from lux, the latin word for “light”
[name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] - symbolizes “immortality and eternal life” across some cultures

together meaning “everlasting light”

5 Likes

Luca is beautiful but I think you should find a way to shorten [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u].

1 Like

I love the meaning of everlasting light, and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is beautiful. [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] makes a cool middle but I feel the names blend together when I say the combo.

2 Likes

I like it! I think it flows nicely and the combined meaning is lovely.

2 Likes

I like it! It’s very pretty, and the meaning is fantastic.

1 Like

To me, [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] is perfection. I am not one to care or notice meanings, but as a longtime fan of [name_u]Ever[/name_u] (because of Evergreens!), the freshness, hope and optimism of the name is never lost.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] is stunning!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u]! [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] is gorgeous!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u]! And the meaning is perfect!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u], but the meaning is my favourite part! How divine

1 Like

Lucia [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] is serene and soft. It makes me think of morning dew and cool spring mornings.

2 Likes

Flows well.

I love it! [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] is so Christmasy and delightful. :heart:

1 Like

I love it! I personally don’t think it needs shortening at all.

1 Like

It’s gorgeous! I’ve never really considered [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] before but it’s beautiful

1 Like

Lucia [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] is so bright and pretty

1 Like

It’s a beautiful name with a beautiful combined meaning

1 Like

I like it! The meaning reminds me of [name_m]Saint[/name_m] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]’s [name_u]Day[/name_u].

2 Likes

Beautiful! [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] makes a lovely middle name :blush:

1 Like

I love it

1 Like